Well, I said I'd post 'em, so here they is.

All eleven incarnations of The Doctor, all purist, and all-most all totally 'fantastic!'

8646255915_9abb13d0d7_c.jpg

Group shot, they all look quite brilliant together, wouldn't you say?

8646257337_08f89fd45e_c.jpg

First through Third Doctors, can't say I like this first period of Who stories, but there are quite a number who do.

The Third Doctor's fairly good though.

1: By far my weakest design, but all the good torsos for him are from the Harry Potter line which I didn't collect.

2: This one is pretty cool, just wish the head had a bit more of a smile.

3: Uses too many Balin parts, but other than that it's fairly cool.

8647353186_32c5852583_c.jpg

Fourth through Sixth, Four has some nice stories, Five had terrible companions, and I haven't seen much of Six.

Just barely enough to say he's not as bad as they say. Oh, and "Would you like a Jelly Baby?"

4: It's a fair design, but prints with scarfs are few and far between. This is one of the more mediocre figures in my opinion.

5: I like this one, but again, while it's not that accurate to his looks, it seems to capture the right essence.

6: Meh, an ok design for this doctor. That's pretty much the only torso for him, but the rest just seems too plain.

8646256689_9a36c6bfa5_c.jpg

Seven and Eight, Seven is cool. Eight only got the one movie, but delivered an entertaining performance nevertheless.

Still, it was a 90's movie, so it's not that great.

7: Interesting design, love the head, but the torso is a bit off. Tried the umbrella as you can see, but can't say I like it.

8: I really like this design. The torso/leg set is amazing, and the head/hair combo looks great.

8647352516_ac35467765_c.jpg

And now to Modern Who, which is in my opinion, the best of the best. (Except 'Love and Monsters')

Nine left way too soon, but was excellent, Ten was great, and Eleven is my favorite.

9: The leather jacket is perfect, but this is a fairly simple design. Probably should have used the normal Lex head, but that was tied up on a different minifigure.

10: Again, quite simple build, no rare parts or anything. Please don't ask why only he gets a Sonic. And if only Lego made an overcoat...

11: Yes, Fezzes are cool, and so are bowties. Can't say I love the hair and head, but they're the best choices out there. Yet again, a pre-existing torso is perfect.

There you go! Questions and comments are welcome, thanks for looking!

Sorry for the poor pictures, that's the best I can do with my webcam right now.

SteampunkDoc

Edited by SteampunkDoc

Thanks for the comment!

Yes, the spiky and black hair parts would have been better, but I sadly don't have either. :hmpf_bad:

I do have the Henry Jones torso, but liked the "coat-less" look a bit more. Plus, The Doctor doesn't wear a vest underneath the coat, this is, in fact, more accurate.

Your Third Doctor looks a bit too... old and severe. Maybe you could try this hair for him, though it's not entirely accurate. But you know what? Painted Superman hair might be perfect.

The Fifth Doctor needs to look more crickety, but I can't suggest any parts.

The Tenth Doctor would be a little more recognisable if you gave him sleepy hair.

Two, Seven and Nine are definitely the best ones. Good job, SteampunkDoc!

I'm not a Dr Who fan, but these are very nice and I was able to recognize him, so that's good ;)

I am a Dr Who fan

2,5,7,8 and 10 are nicely done.

number 6's costume was very colorful, I doubt any Lego could do him justice

Thanks

Edited by Pop Bumper Pete

Your Third Doctor looks a bit too... old and severe. Maybe you could try this hair for him, though it's not entirely accurate. But you know what? Painted Superman hair might be perfect.

The Fifth Doctor needs to look more crickety, but I can't suggest any parts.

Thanks!

"Severe"? If anyhtin, I think he's too benign looking, but I may not be understanding correcting.

Yeah, I wish I had that sleepy hair, but nothing short of another Bricklink order can fix that.

More "crickety" you say? Well, just tell me if you find something. :wink:

I'm not a Dr Who fan, but these are very nice and I was able to recognize him, so that's good ;)

What? You must be converted! :devil:

I am a Dr Who fan

2,5,7,8 and 10 are nicely done.

number 6's costume was very colorful, I doubt any Lego could do him justice

Thanks

Thanks, but I think TLG could do a nice job of good 'ole Six. They've always enjoyed putting random colors on things!

Nice ! I really like Two, Ten and Eleven, and Three and Eight are my least favorites. ^_^

I think Anakin's CW hair would be better for Eleven.

Nice ! I really like Two, Ten and Eleven, and Three and Eight are my least favorites. ^_^

I think Anakin's CW hair would be better for Eleven.

What do you not like about 3 and 8?

Yeah, it seems a lot of people don't like that hair piece for Eleven, problem is that can't agree on what's better.

Now all you need is a TARDIS and some vilians, such as the Master!

I've already got myself a TARDIS, and even built Four's interior.

Although having it, and taking pictures of it, are two entirely different things.

Villains on the other hand, will have to wait a while. Other, more important projects are in the way right now.

What? You must be converted! :devil:

I really don't know what the hype is all about, sorry, I haven't even seen the show. I just don't have the intrest at the time to start following another show. So maybe one day I will be converted, but not fro now.

BTW, I thought DR Who was only popular in the UK.

What do you not like about 3 and 8?

Mainly their outfits. I don't know how you could improve Three, but for Eight, I suggest this or that, those torsos fit him better, I think. And he needs more curly hair, but once again, I don't know which one you could use. :blush:

I think the Hobbit hair would be great for Eight, too.

EDIT: I have seen Hagrid's head used for Two, and I think it fits quite well.

Edited by Bricktooth

I like these a lot!

6 is a tough one. I found some yellow legs from an old school space set and combined them with the clown torso, though I popped off the left arm and substituted one that's a different shade of red to (mis)match the jacket Colin Baker wore a little better. Having a hard time finding a decent head, though, and the hair is frustrating! I wish they'd release the afro/bubble hairpiece in more colors... brown for 4, and blonde for 6! Still wouldn't be perfect, but a hell of a lot closer.