Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Yakuza Family - Day 2

I get what you are saying, but I don't know what you suggest. You said you didn't ask those who of us who don't spend the night sleeping to come up with what they do, but you what exactly are you asking for? How do you want to execute this "re-establishing"? I don't understand what you expect the Yakuza to do?

What I meant is, you really really think that this is the only discussion ever exists? I meant those private connections of whatever inner circles that they are discussing, I truly hope they are able to re-establish some sort of linkage. Sometimes, it may not be too convenient to reveal everything at public but I do hope that certain vital info is not landed into the wrong hands. Just an act of precaution for us to note.

Would a scum really invite themselves to be lynched when there are townies who they an pass the blame on ???

So you're sayin' that what scum is stupid enough to want to die when they can blame a loyal Yakuza??

Sorry for being late to the discussion today. Studying.

First, I'd like to address any concerns about my vote against Akio. I don't see what is so scummy about not jumping on a bandwagon when my vote would mean absolutely nothing. Instead I chose to voice my concern about another suspect. I did not defend Yasu in doing so nor did I expect my single vote against someone else to save her. I was just bringing what I felt to be suspicious behavior to the attention of my family.

Nah, I think you are trying to create a "highlight" for the very next day, so we won't forget today's agenda.

What I meant is, you really really think that this is the only discussion ever exists? I meant those private connections of whatever inner circles that they are discussing, I truly hope they are able to re-establish some sort of linkage. Sometimes, it may not be too convenient to reveal everything at public but I do hope that certain vital info is not landed into the wrong hands. Just an act of precaution for us to note.

So, you're saying that you hope the Town gets organized? Well, I should hope we do. We don't have a chance if we aren't, and I don't think any true Townies really wish for us not to be organized. I don't get why that needed to be stated here, though.

Oh, and, look, Tamiko viewed the thread entered our little group here are then left without saying anything. :sceptic: Can't make sense of your statement, either, Tamiko?

So, you're saying that you hope the Town gets organized? Well, I should hope we do. We don't have a chance if we aren't, and I don't think any true Townies really wish for us not to be organized. I don't get why that needed to be stated here, though.

Yes, hoping the town to get organised to form those power-roles into the right possible groupings, simply by hope.

I am mainly pointing this out as a reminder, if those power-roles landed into the hands of more inexperienced members...

Oh, and, look, Tamiko viewed the thread entered our little group here are then left without saying anything. :sceptic: Can't make sense of your statement, either, Tamiko?

I meant to say, "...and then left..."

So you're sayin' that what scum is stupid enough to want to die when they can blame a loyal Yakuza??

Yeah. :thumbup:

Yeah. :thumbup:

Wait, so you're saying you want to die? Do you even care about this game? Besides, you said that you were probably going to be lynched for being unhelpful. What part of what you apparently thought you'd be lynched for could you possibly blame on someone else?

'Oh, it's all that other Townie's fault. He made me decide not to help you.'

Wait, so you're saying you want to die? Do you even care about this game? Besides, you said that you were probably going to be lynched for being unhelpful. What part of what you apparently thought you'd be lynched for could you possibly blame on someone else?

'Oh, it's all that other Townie's fault. He made me decide not to help you.'

I just want to protect my group from the mutineers, that is all. :hmpf:

I just want to protect my group from the mutineers, that is all. :hmpf:

By doing what? You're explaining nothing.

By doing what? You're explaining nothing.

That's the point,drawing attention away so that the group isn't killed or lynched.

I'm kinda like a scapegoat. :classic:

That's the point,drawing attention away so that the group isn't killed or lynched.

I'm kinda like a scapegoat. :classic:

So, in other words, you decided to act Scummy so that we'd waste a lynch on you? :sceptic:

You wouldn't happen to the Jester, would you?

So, in other words, you decided to act Scummy so that we'd waste a lynch on you? :sceptic:

You wouldn't happen to the Jester, would you?

Of course not................. :look:

Of course not................. :look:

So, how did you think you could possibly save anyone by acting Scummy? The Scum (or SK) won't kill you, because you're acting Scummy and they want us to get rid of you for them. If you're lynched or killed by a vig, you've taken away a chance for the Town to kill a Scum. It's not sacrificing yourself. It's throwing your life away for no gain.

So, how did you think you could possibly save anyone by acting Scummy? The Scum (or SK) won't kill you, because you're acting Scummy and they want us to get rid of you for them. If you're lynched or killed by a vig, you've taken away a chance for the Town to kill a Scum. It's not sacrificing yourself. It's throwing your life away for no gain.

Its a win condition.

Yes, I admit that what I said earlier was a tad sloppy. As someone who is helping the town, it was irresponsible of me to let information slip, and for that I am very sorry. I now know to hold my tongue next time.

However, I think the info I have can and has helped the town. It may not be much, but it's definitely something, and that's much better than nothing.

Can you help me understand what you were trying to achieve with your 'blocker story'?

I've been going over what you had to say while I was busy studying, but you haven't really filled the obvious gaps in your story now, have you? I'm used to you thinking more about your 'theories'. And this one obviously does not make any sense at all.

I've been thinking about you and ,yes, you certainly are trying to appear pro-town. So much so that I believe you want to be investigated, which will reveal your innocence. But I think you are actually the leader of these Mutineers. The veritable scum Godfather; as long as you aren't lynched. You will be investigated, unless our investigator is dumb. :sadnew: When the results come back as innocent, you'll be on easy street.

Just a hunch of mine, your posts just haven't felt right to me all day.

This is certainly something we have to keep in mind. Ichirou is very outspoken. But if he's the godfather and he doesn't have an action to perform at night, he doesn't have to fear being discovered at night and any investigative actions will only seem to 'clear' him.

Yeah tammano told me he was tying to find as many useful and trustworthy townies as possible. :sceptic:

How scummy does that sound ???

I'd be very careful giving someone with such a dubious record too much information. I really don't think he's the most obvious person to be sharing information with and I therefore find it unlikely that he apparently 'found' so many people with night actions already.

Not scummy at all. I am trying to take responsibility for as many of my fellow Yakuza members as possible, so there's no reason not look for useful and trustworthy townies.

But surely you must understand you're not in a position to be our leader? I would think twice before I would start fishing for roles or information when I'm not perceived as trustworthy. You should - and probably also do - realise that.

To be honest, I actually sent you that message because you really don't sit right with me and a few others. You say almost nothing all Day (yesterday), and then you come out with quite possibly some of the most unhelpful, useless comments I have ever seen. How could you expect me to not think you're scum?

Oh, is that the way you go about? You 'suspect' them in the hope they spill the beans to you?

:wink:

:hmpf:

:wink:

I'll take that as a 'yes'. :hmpf:

Moving on. We have more important suspects to deal with than you. Hopefully, we can get her investigated and get an idea of whether she is the Jester or a Scum pretending to be the Jester so she won't be lynched.

Its a win condition.

:sceptic: Great....

Well I hope your not happy now, we're not gonna vote someone out who isn't scum for the sake of you winning, if you wanted to win you would have posed as either scum or a neutral vig sided with the scum. You have now wasted your time in the game, since its absolutely pointless us voting you out. Unless your lying of course, in which case you might be the scum leader and trying to trick us into not voting you out. But again you wouldn't be that stupid to claim Jester.

What do the rest of you think?

If you are the Jester, congratulations. You've pretty much just guaranteed yourself a loss in this game.

If you are the Jester, congratulations. You've pretty much just guaranteed yourself a loss in this game.

I know so I'll just help town cause you know my role. :angry:

And whose fault is that? Your own, let there be no doubt about it. You realise you are now 100% useless, since neither the town and the scum have ANY reason to deal with you now :hmpf:.

How will you help town? The only good thing is that we wont waste a lynch on you. And if you are the jester then you really messed it up, since wont lynch you, and the scum definitely wont kill you at night. And in a book I read about some "Asylum" (A strange read) there was a character like you, who automatically lost, if she claimed her role. (Didn't happen in the book itself but in the end it was explained)

However there is still the possibility of her being scum. As others have said an investigation would be useful.

I've been thinking about you and ,yes, you certainly are trying to appear pro-town. So much so that I believe you want to be investigated, which will reveal your innocence. But I think you are actually the leader of these Mutineers. The veritable scum Godfather; as long as you aren't lynched. You will be investigated, unless our investigator is dumb. :sadnew: When the results come back as innocent, you'll be on easy street.

Just a hunch of mine, your posts just haven't felt right to me all day.

This actually makes more sense than mostly everything Ichirou has said all day...

So you're more willing to believe a stretch like that than to believe the obvious truth, which is that I'm town? :wacko: I understand what it feels like you to be on 'the hunt' for a scum - you'll pretty much believe anything or delude yourself into thinking anything for your hunch to be right, but you need to stop and take a step back. Consider the two possibilities:

1 (the truth). I am town and I made some bad decisions yesterday, or 2 (your theory). I am the scum Godfather who purposely decided to look scummy so he would be investigated. Hmm, I wonder which one is more likely? :hmpf:

Face it, Kenta-kun, you're getting tunnel vision, and nothing good can come of that.

And this is your response to that? Seriously, you're acting really weird...

I have a hard time seeing why people would choose Ichirou to come claim their roles to this early, he wasn't exactly the most pro-town yesterday. Unless of course, the people claiming are all scum who thinks Ichirou is the most likely to believe their false claims :tongue: