KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I'll never understand the love for the Empire BPs. I'd rather have the Imperial Troop Transport than the Empire BP any day - those cracked helmets really get on my nerves.. To each their own I guess :)

It's got the Imperial technician in an easy-to-get set with the new black cap, which is perfect for making ISB figs and giving Juno Eclipse a hat. The Shock Stormtrooper is absolutely stellar. Though the Stormtroopers are horribly disfigured, there is this: http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=118757, which is what I am doing. I don't know where you stand on the whole Rebels Stormies vs. 75055 Stormies (http://brickset.com/...ue-Helmet-Vents) thing, but many here prefer the more movie-accurate look of the 75055 stormies over the cartoonish Rebels ones. (Not saying you should! :sweet: Like you said, "To each their own".)

Edited by Junior Shark

Forget Bricklink- the Empire BPs are my crack!

Same here :grin: My wallet doesn't hurt as bad since I'm not planning on buying any of the summer sets or really any of the other sets besides BP's this wave.

I thought I would hate the shock troopers but I actually love them a lot in person.

Yay the weather's finally not stormy and overcast! Here's a picture of my February purchases.

25678548065_56d0a21a51_b.jpg

I had a free shipping code on any order + it was double VIP so I got Kanan's speeder bike (only available at the lego store here in Canada) and 1 empire battlepack to see if I like them and should get more.

My UCS TIE arrived today. Bit of a boring build, but it's so much more impressive than the pics. It's massive.

I picked up the microfighter of the Ghost. Got it for the Hera minifig, though the ship itself has proved delightfully swooshable.

Yay the weather's finally not stormy and overcast! Here's a picture of my February purchases.

*snip*

Who are the two Duros in front? I know the one in the middle is Thrawn. I need to pick up some of those new BPs.

Edited by Lobot
: Please don't quote images, thanks :-)

*snip*

These are only February's purchases??? Forresto I would really like to see your minifig collection mate!!!

I love how you have combined the helmets of the endor rebels with the desert ones!

Edited by Lobot
: Please don't quote images, thanks :-)

Since the beginning of February I've aquired:

75060: Slave I

75083: AT-DP

75092: Naboo Starfighter

75102: Poe's X-wing Fighter

75054: AT-AT

75059: Sandcrawler

Just picked up Rey's speeder for £10. After payday I think I'll be grabbing 75060 Slave 1 as well.

Just ordered the following from Lego on the double points deal.

75130 at-dip microfighter

75128 tie advanced microfighter

75127 ghost microfighter

75129 wookie gunship microfighter

75125 resistance x wing fighter microfighter

75102 Poe xwing

Forget Bricklink- the Empire BPs are my crack!

Got another BF Rebels BP >.> I love me them Duros and Rodians! My local shop ran out of empire BPs >< But this Thursday I am going back to check and see if they got anymore!

So yes...I have found the good stuff too! Rawr!!!! (ooh my wallet should I find multiples of either of them =))

Edited by Japanbuilder

Just ebayed the 8039 Venator :)

Nice! I really want a Venator for my collection but the price on the 8039 is too high for me. Did you get it used or new?

I won a midi star destroyer 8099 on ebay. Hopefully all pieces are there as I got it dirt cheap, less than $10(that's why you don't end auctions at 3am on a wednesday) and this one will be for my daughter to play with as my other oNE is staying on the shelf. I also received a midi falcon (7778) in the mail on saturday. All pieces there and all stickers still on with no peeling.

Edited by droid747

Picked up Kanan's speeder bike from Target. As a huge fan of the Rebels show, this set is great both on its own and as its related to the show. Finally getting Kanan in a cheap set is a huge win, as is the Imperial combat driver, whose design is amazing. Plus another Stormtrooper is always nice (contrary to popular opinion, I actually love the Rebel designed ones). The stickers on the crates look great, as is the fact that it comes with so many weapons.

Kanan's bike is rather huge, and because of its size it does remind me a lot of this ridiculous Aurra Sing bike toy I had/have, but its nice regardless. I found that moving the bike handles (ergo the clips that hold them) to attach to the bottom of the 2x1 technic brick greatly improves the overall design, and allows Kanan to reach them when sitting.

Great set!

Picked up Kanan's speeder bike from Target. As a huge fan of the Rebels show, this set is great both on its own and as its related to the show. Finally getting Kanan in a cheap set is a huge win, as is the Imperial combat driver, whose design is amazing. Plus another Stormtrooper is always nice (contrary to popular opinion, I actually love the Rebel designed ones). The stickers on the crates look great, as is the fact that it comes with so many weapons.

Kanan's bike is rather huge, and because of its size it does remind me a lot of this ridiculous Aurra Sing bike toy I had/have, but its nice regardless. I found that moving the bike handles (ergo the clips that hold them) to attach to the bottom of the 2x1 technic brick greatly improves the overall design, and allows Kanan to reach them when sitting.

Great set!

I haven't put mine together yet, could you post a picture of what you did? Thank you!