Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 5

Shall I just hand over the identity of the ressurector and you can all address that person yourself? :hmpf_bad:

Oh, hooray for night actions! I think I know who one of our killers is! :grin: Oooh! Yay! Something worked! :laugh:

I have to talk to somebody first and I'm giving one person another chance to put their foot in their mouth defend themselves. But I'll soon give you a nice play. :grin:

I don't know who we take out today though. Beatrice is obviously dangerous. "I have to figure out who to kill tonight... :look: ... I mean convict! When we convict, we kill, right?" She has to be taken out. Sorry, it's too close to what the books say about the vampire. And the sword killer a rogue? Must've been a usurper as well if they took out Daniel. Or it's total megablocks.

And this reviver? :hmpf: Too much going on. Time to tighten up ranks. Talk to only the people you fully trust.

For those of you who think I am a vampire, you are wrong. I was brought back to life by the same person who brought Sebastian back to life.

I am sorry, my post mortem wife, but you are lying. You knew I am the Necromancer who revived Sebastien Vaughn because I told you about it just before you died. But I can only revive one person during this ordeal, and I used up that power with Mr. Vaugh (for nothing, it seems). Harriet was informed of all of this.

Whoever revived you is up to no good, and you and I both know it. I was the village's reviver, and I seriously doubt there are two of us. That leads me to the only conclusion that you are no longer the woman I once married, but in fact, scum. I've played a huge part in convicting both Zed and my son Quinn during days and brought back our loyal investigator, so I hope people realize that I am the one telling the truth here.

I am sorry, my post mortem wife, but you are lying. You knew I am the Necromancer who revived Sebastien Vaughn because I told you about it just before you died. But I can only revive one person during this ordeal, and I used up that power with Mr. Vaugh (for nothing, it seems). Harriet was informed of all of this.

I can vouch for this. :thumbup:

So, there's really no need to make a play out of this, Harriet.

Oh but dear Baron, I’m not trying to insult you. I’m just pointing out the facts. You’re witch hunt for enemies hasn’t been that successful. Plus I am still mourning the loss of my son. Something however tells me it’s not the last we’ve seen of Quinn.

I don’t think the Rogues know each other. The werewolves were a wear of who are werewolves because they would multiply by biting. The rogues don’t know each other. I was told that my killer (the guy with the sword) was a rogue. He has killed another rogue, so I don’t think they know each other or maybe they need to eradicate everyone but themselves to win this game of life.

I don’t know who resurrected me. But it happened in the same way as Sebastian was resurrected. And all I know is that I was village before I died and I still am village after I was resurrected. And I will keep fighting these monsters who have been terrorising my village. I hope you will all join me in this battle.

I don’t know who resurrected me. But it happened in the same way as Sebastian was resurrected.

That's opposite to what you told us a moment ago. Should've thought of a better cover-up story, eh? I admit that the revival looked similar to what I did to Sebastien, but you actually met your reviver, while I don't think Sebastien was made aware of who resurrected him.

And I know for a fact that you and I haven't talked in private after your death. If I was your reviver, we would've talked for sure by now, yet you claim ignorance.

Poorly played, my succubus of a wife.

I don’t think the Rogues know each other. The werewolves were a wear of who are werewolves because they would multiply by biting. The rogues don’t know each other. I was told that my killer (the guy with the sword) was a rogue. He has killed another rogue, so I don’t think they know each other or maybe they need to eradicate everyone but themselves to win this game of life.

It's futile to try to confuse us. I don't believe God tells anyone anything about who killed them. And you're still talking about "the werewolves" as a plural, even though all evidence points that there was only one of them.

You are trying to divert us from the fact that there is yet another faction - the one that has the sword killer and the evil reviver. And now you.

I hope you will all join me in this battle.

Dear sister of the Cleavage and one of my most trusted confidantes before being converted murdered, why haven't you contacted me in private? I've been trying to raise you.

Poorly played, my succubus of a wife.

Succubus, that a bonus word. You get a blow job. Yay! :grin:

Well, it appears that I was wrong about Beatrice returning as a Villager, judging by the responses and the testimony of Mr. Sinclair. And for that I am sorry. Perhaps I just need to let you intelligent people do my thinking for me, my only knowledge is in food. :tongue:

Dear hubby I never said I knew who revived me. All I said was that it looks like it went the same way as you did by Sebastian. I know you are the necromancer, but I never said you were my necromancer.

And for the factions, all I tried to do was point out that if the werewolfvirus had spread, the werewolves would know each other because they have to bite one other to convert. The rogues are rogues since the start of this game of life, they don't know each other.

Well Beatrice is showing signs of being some other weird faction but she says that Rogues don't know each other, but how do you know?

it seems Harriet knows something today though. :sweet:

Good morning everybody! It's sad Sebastien died again, he was only with us again for one day, and now he passed away again... I'm sorry for the others too. Beatrice's defence is a bit weak isn't it? She's basically saying something different every time... The rouges don't know each other? I think thats a bit unlikely... Last night a Neutral died, so we know the rouges aren't just independents.

Several villager necromancers seems even more unlikely....

God would not show us a pickaxe being transferred among three people who weren't connected somehow. If each rogue had his own pickaxe, we would've seen four murders in one night. :hmpf: You, Beatrice, are a liar. L-I-A-R, liar! :hmpf_bad: Giving cleavage a bad name.

The Case of the Cleavage Jealousy

by Harriet Clive

Harriet: What's your night action?

Little Bunny Foo Foo: I'm a psychologist.

Harriet: Oh, like an investigator?

Little Bunny Foo Foo: No, I can block someone I think is a killer for two nights, but only once during the game.

Harriet: How does a psychologist block somebody?

Little Bunny Foo Foo: Just once and only the killers.

Harriet: What? :wacko: That's oddly specific and un-precedented. Well, let's save it for when we think we have a killer cornered.

Little Bunny Foo Foo: Oh, but there's no penalty for using it, so you may as well have me block somebody.

Harriet: OK. Block Winston Churchill.

Little Bunny Foo Foo: OK.

Harriet: I hope she's scum. It's not easy to type Little Bunny Foo Foo over and over and over. Hey wait, Little Bunny Foo Foo.

Little Bunny Foo Foo: Yes?

Harriet: If there's not penalty in guessing wrong, why haven't you used the night action before now? Who else have you blocked?

Little Bunny Foo Foo: I like pie.

Harriet: Seriously, who have you tried to block before?

Little Bunny Foo Foo: Flowers are so pretty.

Harriet: OK... :look:

(Enter Sebastien who starts strangling Harriet)

Sebastien: You didn't protect me! I kill you now!

Harriet: But, I'm not writing this, how'd you get in my play?

Sebastien: Ego powerful! Kill Harriet! Kill! You let me die....again! Hatred! Hatred! Kill Kill Kill!

(Beatrice flies in and sucks out all of Sebastien's blood and he dies again.)

Yogi Bear: Hey Harriet, I have a night action.

Harriet: Why the hell didn't you tell me before?

Yogi Bear: It's the same as Benjamin's and you killed him just because he told you about it.

Harriet: So, you track people? :sceptic:

Yogi Bear: Yes, I'm a spy.

Harriet: Follow Little Bunny Foo Foo.

Yogi Bear: Yes sir!

(Exit Yogi Bear. Enter Little Bunny Foo Foo)

Little Bunny Foo Foo: I'm blocking Winston Churchill.

Harriet: I know. You told me.

Little Bunny Foo Foo: I'm making sure you know. In case you see I'm out, you know I have a reason.

Harriet: How convenient for you.

Little Bunny Foo Foo: If somebody says I'm out, it's because I'm blocking Winston Churchill.

Harriet: I get it!

(Exit Little Bunny Foo Foo. Enter Yogi Bear)

Yogi Bear: Little Bunny Foo Foo has a night action.

Harriet: Figured, thanks.

(Exit Yogi Bear. Enter Little Bunny Foo Foo.)

Little Bunny Foo Foo: Winston Churchill is not a night killer.

Harriet: I hope we kill you soon, you liar.

(Curtain)

:wub: Thank you! Thanks to all that's left of my adoring fans. Sorry so many of you have perished. I hope we can turn this around. I love you all! :wub: Thank you! Thank you all so much! :wub:

God would not show us a pickaxe being transferred among three people who weren't connected somehow. If each rogue had his own pickaxe, we would've seen four murders in one night. :hmpf: You, Beatrice, are a liar. L-I-A-R, liar! :hmpf_bad: Giving cleavage a bad name.

I agree with this. Beatrice is pretty obviously either a vampire or has been brought back by scum. I doubt that a reviver would have more than one shot so I believe Mr Synclair when he says that he was the one who brought back Sebastien, unless anyone claims otherwise of course.

Is "Little Bunny Foo Foo" the person who you were talking about when you said that you had confirmed a killer? I agree that it looks pretty suspicious (though I don't see how it would confirm them as a killer) but you haven't told us who they are.

Is "Little Bunny Foo Foo" the person who you were talking about when you said that you had confirmed a killer? I agree that it looks pretty suspicious (though I don't see how it would confirm them as a killer) but you haven't told us who they are.

Because I'm giving them a chance to prove themselves in private.

Beatrice claims that she'll just keep coming back to life, so I say we put that to the test and vote her megablocks out.

I have spoken with Little Bunny Foo Foo and ... have a tendency to believe him right now... :sceptic:

That doesn't leave a lot of options on my non-trusted list. :look:

Um...this is getting really confusing. :wacko:

She rose, and turned to face her rescuer.

If it was a fictional character, why was he blacked out for us. You turned to him and faced him. You know who it was. Death to the vampire :angry: and beloved cleavage sister. :cry_sad: We must vote her out today. We must. :sadnew:

I said that if I get killed during the night I will die for a day and night and come back with a message from God. Like what happened to me today. If I get voted of that probably won't happen. If you want to test my theory you will have me killed at night.

Because I'm giving them a chance to prove themselves in private.

You're such a giver, Harriet. :grin: But I don't think you should endlessly protect these people. This "Bunny Foo Foo" is so blatantly trying to foo-fool yoo-you, so why not throw him or her under the scrutiny of the rest of us?

With just fourteen people left, I hope we can smoke out the remaining killers soon, or they will start to overcome us.

I said that if I get killed during the night I will die for a day and night and come back with a message from God. Like what happened to me today. If I get voted of that probably won't happen. If you want to test my theory you will have me killed at night.

Then we should definitely vote her megablocks out. :sceptic:

I agree with this. Beatrice is pretty obviously either a vampire or has been brought back by scum.

I think it hasn't been made clear yet, but Beatrice has been a vampire all along - just one of those goody-twoshoes sparkly diamond skin types (ie. a villager). Now that she's been killed and resurrected, who knows what she has become.

It could be that she cannot be permanently killed by normal weapons, but why did God show us somebody resurrecting her, then? I sincerely hope God isn't playing this game of life partially...

How are we supposed to kill you at night, now that Terence is gone? :wacko: Easier said than done! Besides, the last 'message from God' wasn't very helpful...

It could be that she cannot be permanently killed by normal weapons, but why did God show us somebody resurrecting her, then? I sincerely hope God isn't playing this game of life partially...

Maybe there is an evil reviver our there? :look:

Beatrice, we're not stupid.

What kind of idiot would purposefully revive you, even though most of us read Zed's book on mafiascum.net - Vampires, and that if you came back you'd be rogue? The 'other necromancer' would revive someone that has such a problematic role if revived?

Here's my theory. The 'other necromancer' is either Sam (BUT he didn't know he was doing it, he was possessed to do so by God because it's his wife) OR this is some sort of messenger from God sent to do it. Either way, it's done because you were a vampire.

What kind of idiot would purposefully revive you, even though most of us read Zed's book on mafiascum.net - Vampires, and that if you came back you'd be rogue? The 'other necromancer' would revive someone that has such a problematic role if revived?

Here's my theory. The 'other necromancer' is either Sam (BUT he didn't know he was doing it, he was possessed to do so by God because it's his wife) OR this is some sort of messenger from God sent to do it. Either way, it's done because you were a vampire.

Good job to you, sir. You've paid attention and repeated all of the facts right. :sweet:

Well said! :thumbup: I really don't know what Beatrice is trying to do, she seems to be contradicting herself. :wacko: She's a vampire, nothing else...

Go ahead just vote me out. I'm not going to fight you guys. I won't win this fight. Everybody keeps saying that I keep changing my story which isn't true. I just had to repeat parts of it over and over again. If you find it necessary go ahead and lynch me.

If you find it necessary go ahead and lynch me.

If you insist.