Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 3

Poor Rick, he wasnt careful enough. But what a bad strike for us, This means at we have to wake up and be more carefully next time, we have been too safely minds....

Oh and Shaun, who was the attacker and did you killed him?

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

Poor Rick, he wasnt careful enough. But what a bad strike for us, This means at we have to wake up and be more carefully next time, we have been too safely minds....

Oh and Shaun, who was the attacker and did you killed him?

Captain Becker

Mr. Becker, it appears that our esteemed Professor is accusing Officer Carrie Price, and now we are debating on her innocence.

Officer Price, these are some drastic accusations being made against you, but some things are still not adding up. You are a police officer, and you cannot kill? If that is true, it appears you need some more training.

And speaking of that training, you say it helped you find out someone else investigating Stash as well. Personally I just think you were both there at the same time.

And for the theory about the Godfather not converting a police officer, I say that they would try. One tried to get the Chief, and not many people were suspecting you in the past couple of days, so you seemed to be a perfect person to try to convert.

And how is it a lie that the Professor cannot be converted? are you accusing him of being converted to the scum? and maybe he was one of the people investigating Stash a night or 2 ago, same as you were.

And speaking of that training, you say it helped you find out someone else investigating Stash as well. Personally I just think you were both there at the same time.

That's what I am saying.

And for the theory about the Godfather not converting a police officer, I say that they would try. One tried to get the Chief, and not many people were suspecting you in the past couple of days, so you seemed to be a perfect person to try to convert.

True. True.

And how is it a lie that the Professor cannot be converted? are you accusing him of being converted to the scum? and maybe he was one of the people investigating Stash a night or 2 ago, same as you were.

I'm saying it might be a lie that he can not be converted.

That's what I am saying.

Then who? Surely if more than one person investigated Stash you would know about it? Or are you saying that you know someone else was investigating Stash but don't know who it was?

Still, this has become a whole lot more complex than I first thought. According to you Officer Price, Shaun has now claimed he is an in-convertable night kill immune investigator who knows when someone targets him. This is beggining to lean a tad on the unbelievable side of things I must admit. I want to hear what Shaun has to say regarding Price's claim but I'm still not sold on Officers Price's innocence.

For all we know, the Professor investigated Officer Price, found her scum and decided to hide his investigation abilitys by claiming he knew that Officer Price attacked him, knowing that saying this would also potentially keep the scum from stopping him investigating. Well, I'm getting ahead of myself now - let's wait and see what Shaun says.

Then who? Surely if more than one person investigated Stash you would know about it? Or are you saying that you know someone else was investigating Stash but don't know who it was?

Still, this has become a whole lot more complex than I first thought. According to you Officer Price, Shaun has now claimed he is an in-convertable night kill immune investigator who knows when someone targets him. This is beggining to lean a tad on the unbelievable side of things I must admit. I want to hear what Shaun has to say regarding Price's claim but I'm still not sold on Officers Price's innocence.

I'm saying I saw somebody else investigating Stash as well, but didn't see who that person was.

Well, he told me he was unconvertable, it's clear he cannot be killed at night, and also told me he was an investigator. He could be lying about the investigator/unconvertable actions.

Oh my that poor Rick... I'm glad the professor survived and his story sounds convincing. But I don't know if it's 100% waterproof. I'd hate to get innocent blood on my hands...

Yes, I'm the leader of the night watch. No, I'm not scum, and no, I can't kill. I tried to investigate Stash on night 1, but something about my special police training (some sort of add-on to the action) came up in that I saw somebody else investigating him as well. I believe it was that person who was investigated. I think it's perfectly likely somebody else was investigating him, as a lot of people were suspecting him that day.

Anyway, I thought something like this might happen. Being handed the reins of a group of 5 nearly gauranteed innocents who each have a spcial night ability seems kind of illogical without some kind of drawback. I assumed we had some of crazy one, you know, one who sees someone else attacking them.

Not to mention, what kind of an idiot godfather would try to convert a policeman? Everyone seems to believe that one of them is in the police force, so the other would risk getting exposed if they accidentally tried to convert the godfather.

Plus, when I asked for the night watch's actions on night 1 (to figure out how they could be used in a group well) Shaun never seemed to mention this great ability. He said that he cannot be converted, also now seeable as a lie, and that he was also an investigator. Now what other 2 people were out and about investigating 2 nights ago?

Wow, that´s a lot of stuff.

So, let´s try to put it in some order:

You both agree that:

-there is a night watch

(-Carrie is the leader and knows as only one all the members)

-Shaun is a member

-obviously Shaun can´t be killed at night.

-Carrie can be converted

-oviously someone tried to kill Shaun

Furthermore Shaun said that:

-He was attacked by Carrie

-he didn´t tell everything on purpose, because Carrie could be converted

Carrie replied that:

-She didn´t attack him

-Shaun said he was an investigator

Now there are always four possibilities:

-Shaun lied

-Carrie lied

-both lied

-both believed to be true

If both believe to be true, there is something very wrong, because Shaun saw Carrie attacking him, who said she didn´t attack him. Either she´s sleepwalking or the Professor has halluzinations, and I woulnd´t like someone killing in sleep or seeing people attacking him here, so we should vote of one of them, just to get rid of psychopaths who could kill us all without wanting. It is highly unlikely, but yet possible.

If both lied it is most likely that the whole NW story is a big fake, and the only reason I could see them inventing such a story, was, that they were both scum, acting extremly insane. Very unlikely, to draw attention like this, but in this case it wouldn´t matter whome we kill, if they are both scum.

If Shaun lied, then someone attacked him, but he wants to get carrie killed for this. He knows his attacker, but protects him and tries to blame carrie for this. Totally weird, if you ask me.

The most propably case was only carrie lying, so that she tried to kill him, failed and now tries to survive somehow.

If I forgot something, please tell me, ´cause my version doesn´t look good for carrie and i would hate to kill an innoncent police officer/vigilante group leader.

Oh, just one more thing...Carrie, you mentioned to be an investigator, and whome you investigated yesterday, but...whome did you investigate tonight?

Oh, just one more thing...Carrie, you mentioned to be an investigator, and whome you investigated yesterday, but...whome did you investigate tonight?

I'd rather not reveal anything that doesn't have to do with defending me that would help the scum to know.

Look, if I was a scum killer, would I honestly be stupid enough to attack Shaun, to know that, if I fail, he'd know it was me who attacked him?

Look, if I was a scum killer, would I honestly be stupid enough to attack Shaun, to know that, if I fail, he'd know it was me who attacked him?

Yes but, you didn't know that he would know it was you as he only told you he was an investigator.

I know who I am voting ^^^^^^^

Yes but, you didn't know that he would know it was you as he only told you he was an investigator.

:hmpf: You forgot that I said all night watches see who target them at night.

:hmpf: You forgot that I said all night watches see who target them at night.

I guess, you took the chance, just as Shaun said, either to kill someone whome you believed to be an investigator (as he told you) or to be revealed to him.

And anyway, why should the scum have any ahttp://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=72&t=47273&qpid=828713dvantage of thge knowledge whome you investigated?http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=72&t=47273&qpid=828713

They know you can investigate, so therefore you were a target to them, if you would survive.

If the investigated person seems to be scum, the other scum or a vigilante or we could take on him, if the investigated is town, I bet the scum wouldn´t kill him, because they try to kill each other,http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=72&t=47273&qpid=828713 if they are smart. So what are you hiding from us, which could use the scum ore than us?

I´m now even more suspect of you than before.

I´m now even more suspect of you than before.

Why? I don't think any of us understood a damn word you just said. Re-state it.

Why? I don't think any of us understood a damn word you just said. Re-state it.

I have no idea what happened there.

Anyways, what I said was first that you had the chance either to kill an investigator (as you surely believed) or to be caught.

I assumed you took the chance, not knowing that Shaun can´t die.

The second I said was, that I can´t imagine, why the result of your investigation today would help the scum more than us.

Anyways, what I said was first that you had the chance either to kill an investigator (as you surely believed) or to be caught.

I assumed you took the chance, not knowing that Shaun can´t die.

The second I said was, that I can´t imagine, why the result of your investigation today would help the scum more than us.

You'd be wrong. There's like 40 people here, I'm assuming at least 5 have some sort of protective powers. If I was a killer, I wouldn't take the chance. If I failed, I'd be in an even worse position because he'd know it was me.

I'm not going to reveal the person I investigated because that person obviously isn't part of at least 1 mob.

I have said all along that the Police were involved and I think there is more than 1 bad apple in there. I am definitely going to vote when the ballot box arrives. Teacher knows best as ever.

I'm probably going to vote for Callie too. It just seems as though shes been backed into a corner. I personally think she is scum.

So, it's all of my evidence against Shaun's claim of 'It was her', and I lose?

Actually, it´s your claim of "I wouldn´t take the chance" against Shauns "It was her".

And, you forgot: You both agreed that Shaun would see who targeted him, and we all know someone tried to kill him.

So, why should he lie about the one who tried to murder him?

Actually, it´s your claim of "I wouldn´t take the chance" against Shauns "It was her".

And, you forgot: You both agreed that Shaun would see who targeted him, and we all know someone tried to kill him.

I said it's very possible one of the night watches has some kind of physcotic issue to them. It's also possible Shaun has been converted.

Well I'm not taking any of this megablocks from you officer, I don't believe for one second that you're an investigator. Somebody attacked Shaun last night, and he says it was you. He knows he'll be voted off tomorrow if you turn out not to be his attacker, so why would he take that risk? A bloody scumbag in my force... I won't stand for it! :angry:

Exactly! :thumbup:

If Shaun has been converted officer, then that begs the question of who attacked him and why. It also begs the question of why he would be so certain that attacker was you, considering you have already confirmed with us that he would know when somebody targets him. Did you target him last night? I think so.

I said it's very possible one of the night watches has some kind of physcotic issue to them. It's also possible Shaun has been converted.

As much as I don't like it, she does have a point, say we lynch, her and she turns out to be scum, which I think she is. If there is a converter, they'd go after Sean because he led us to scum and we probably wouldn't doubt him again. I still think shes guilty, but we may need to watch out for sean down the road.

Well I'm not taking any of this megablocks from you officer, I don't believe for one second that you're an investigator. Somebody attacked Shaun last night, and he says it was you. He knows he'll be voted off tomorrow if you turn out not to be his attacker, so why would he take that risk?

If Shaun has been converted officer, then that begs the question of who attacked him and why. It also begs the question of why he would be so certain that attacker was you, considering you have already confirmed with us that he would know when somebody targets him. Did you target him last night? I think so.

I'm not saying he's lying, I'm saying he may be a bit physco about who he sees. It seems pretty likely to me, just as I'm sure there's probably a naive or paranoid investigator.

I don't know who attacked him, or why, just as nobody knows why Rick was killed, or why.

Well, if he has psychotic problems, then we will have to consider tomorrow wether if he´s dangerous or useful for the fight against the mafias.

But I for myself think (and really hope), that there are more mobsters than psychpaths in this town.

And even if he has been converted, it would mean, that the killer is either vigilante or other mob, and therefore he would still try to frame the real killer instead of you.

Err, one more question...you mentioned, that you was one of these two people in Stashs house, and that both are investigators.

Were you the one with the briefcase or the other? That´s not about the charge, I´m just curios.

Err, one more question...you mentioned, that you was one of these two people in Stashs house, and that both are investigators.

Were you the one with the briefcase or the other? That´s not about the charge, I´m just curios.

Neither. I saw another investigator there, so it was obvious that that person was the one converted.

As much as I don't like it, she does have a point, say we lynch, her and she turns out to be scum, which I think she is. If there is a converter, they'd go after Sean because he led us to scum and we probably wouldn't doubt him again. I still think shes guilty, but we may need to watch out for sean down the road.

But after this discussion, didn't someone say sean was inconvertable. Anyways, after rereading and going over the claims, Carrie does seem like scum. But are we really going to trust people's claims of "She attacked me". I need some more evidence from people.