Dragonator

General Discussion and Announcements

My favorite presentation of any game so far has been both the Baritones.

Aw, thanks :blush: ... Hey, wait a minute. Flattery won't make me trust you more! :tongue:

Where's Jim Butcher? Where's Werewolf mafia? Need more mafia. Must...be...stupid...and...trust...wrong...people....more!!

Agreed Hinkley, im anxiously awaiting sign-ups jimbe! Can't wait to see some dates set in Stone!

Where's Jim Butcher? Where's Werewolf mafia? Need more mafia. Must...be...stupid...and...trust...wrong...people....more!!

And here I thought you'd have learned your lesson in Bloodbrick's Asylum. :laugh:

Not even 3 hours later and he's already clammoring for more. Can we say addiction? :grin:

Werewolf mafia looks interesting. A classic mafia, but when combined with JB's diseased imagination... :oh:

Edited by CallMePie

JB's diseased imagination... :oh:

*Cough*... what? default_laugh_new.gif

Honestly, I hadn't expected Bloodbricks to end so soon. I'm pretty much ready, but I'll need to finish up my entry for Winter Break so I can take it apart and put my game set back together.

Although, I suppose there's no harm in starting sign-ups now. I was going to wait until the weekend, but it makes no difference. It will also give me time to contemplate the roster. So, sign-ups will be up shortly.

Drop-an-ice-cream-truck-out-of-the-sky much? :tongue:

Awesome! Only a few hours between the last mafia closing and the new one opening. :thumbup:

Drop-an-ice-cream-truck-out-of-the-sky much? :tongue:

See, everyone keeps saying that, but it was Ricecracker's idea, I think. default_laugh_new.gif

You totally just want to try and kill me. :laugh:

As Jesus said in the Bible, "There is no try, only do."

And stuffing my head in the sand...And all that salt water stabbing and the fact that we can get back up, I mean lets remind the public of my struggle:

Now, Pryce had gained the advantage, and was smashing Ellen's head into the sand.

4643198825_ba3709b5da.jpg

Samantha rushed up, and tackled Pryce, both tumbling into the ocean by the shore. The two struggled as Ellen regained herself, both trying to drown one another. Suddenly, Pryce pulled put a knife concealed on his person, and slashed at Samantha. He cut her once on the torso, and she fell in pain. The blood mixed in with the water, and the salt from the sea caused her wound to hurt even worse.

Seriously though, that was the best Mafia Conclusion ever, despite the fact we all died. :laugh:

And stuffing my head in the sand...And all that salt water stabbing and the fact that we can get back up, I mean lets remind the public of my struggle:

Oh, right. Well you'll be glad to know there isn't any sand or deserted islands in WM! default_satisfied.gif

Seriously though, that was the best Mafia Conclusion ever, despite the fact we all died. :laugh:

default_laugh_new.gif Thank you. I'm glad that cloud had silver lining.

speak for yourself, I was the last one alive in that game

4643203357_774e7f69b6.jpg

Samantha was the only one left. She dragged herself on the ground to shade under a palm tree. However, it was too late for her, as well. Her two cuts were deep, and she didn't have anything to bandage them up with in her state. She bled out, and eventually died.... or did she?

See, I was clearly the winner!

(bold words are lies :tongue: )

Speak for yourself- I wasn't in the rest of the game because I was too busy roasting marshmellows in my new fireplace default_laugh_new.gif

Only because you had an amazing ability to walk on water. :laugh:

Speak for yourself- I wasn't in the rest of the game because I was too busy roasting marshmellows in my new fireplace default_laugh_new.gif

That was actually pretty funny how on such little evidence we convicted you yet you were insane in the end. :laugh: You said the following:

Seth (Might have killed Bella to get at Brian, suspicous behaviur,)

Sam (Might have crashed 'copter)

Brian (Might have killed Patricia to get at Seth)

Ron (Might have crashed the copter, whined a lot)

Someone might have wanted to get at the brothers.

Someone might have wanted to get at Bill

...And that led to this (coupled with the fact no-one liked your clothes/lack of) :laugh: :

4590585112_1015abd8a0.jpg

Edited by Eskallon

Only because you had an amazing ability to walk on water. :laugh:

...And that led to this (coupled with the fact no-one liked your clothes/lack of) :laugh: :

so I guess that makes me Jesus in a past life!

and yeah, you werent wearing any pants for the whole game! Clearly insane!

and yeah, you werent wearing any pants for the whole game! Clearly insane!

That's not my fault default_laugh_new.gif Then again, that could be better (or worse) than being killed for a studder.

Looking at that list I'm amused- I don't remember who any of thsoe names belonged to, nevermind who they belonged to default_laugh_new.gif

And a quick lesson to any players considering joining your first game- do not base your information on motives, no matter how much sence they make.

The Mafia index has been updated with the most resent Madness, feel free to take a look if you are so inclined. :classic:

The Mafia index has been updated with the most resent Madness, feel free to take a look if you are so inclined. :classic:

Much obliged. I'm very happy to join the ranks of EB's great games. Hopefully it holds up in comparison.

Thanks Draggy. I always like to look through the index at past games. And I just realized... only three games were in between Werewolf and Dystopia. default_wacko.gif That feels like it was so long ago.

And now for a small announcement.

In an effort to get some new blood into our Mafia games, mainly because I'm a very hungry dragon, I have spoken to a couple of professors and we have collectively decided to found a small school of unspeakable horror. It is my pleasure to introduce to you all Mafia School.

<insert accompanying thunder and lightning for dramatic effect>

As the name suggests, Mafia School is designed to teach new players how to (or not to) successfully get themselves killed in an official game of EB Mafia. Our first Mafia School host will be none other than the devilishly dashing Headmaster of Madness himself, Sinister Sandy. <insert more thunder and lightning> The inaugural Mafia School game is titled Escape from Isla Paradisa and will run alongside the much anticipated Sex in The Forest (Classic Style), hosted by Dinckley. It promises to be an exciting game full of intrigue and comical deaths, I wish I could play. Maybe I will. :devil:

Mafia School games will run outside of the usual schedule and will be limited (currently) to potential new victims who have not participated in an EB Mafia game before. The only exception to this is of course those atrocities that are Shadows' famous bloodbaths, because those aren't really real Mafia games, are they? :wink: Although I do love a decent bloodbath.

Mafia School games are designed to follow a "standard" set of rules with a set number of players and roles. This standard is yet to be set, and is liable to change and review, but it is a standard nevertheless. If you think you have what it takes to tackle EB Mafia, you should stop lying to yourself and go get some schooling. Seriously, think of the children. So tasty.

Mmmm, I smell fresh meat! :wub: Class dismissed.

PS. If you want a good grade, I am always open to bribery. Now get out of my office.

On my own behalf I'd like to welcome all the people who are interested in playing EB Mafia games, but haven't yet gotten a chance to sign up into Escape from Isla Paradisa right after the conclusion of Werewolf Mafia. The setting is obviously Paradisa-themed, but as Dragonator said, the rules will be simple and easy for anyone to understand.

I'd like to add one thing that Dragonator forgot to mention: we've been talking that from now on, all those who haven't yet participated in a Mafia game here in EB have to play a Mafia School game before they can sign up into an advanced Mafia game. For that purpose we will compile a list of "graduates" that the future hosts can use to see who are eligible as players for their game. I'm sure that if this system does not work, Draggy will come up with something different. :wink:

I hope Mafia School answers to the worries of all those who've had trouble getting into the awesomeness that are the EB Mafia games. This is your chance to learn the ropes and show your teeth, so you too can one day be doublecrossed by Shadows, duped by Dragonator and mocked by Hinckley. :grin:

I'd like to add one thing that Dragonator forgot to mention

Are you trying to imply that I'm getting old? :hmpf_bad:

Madame Headmistress speaks the divine truth; from now on, only those who are truly worthy shall have the honour of participating in the prestigious EB Mafia. Yes, we're elitists bastards, get used to it.