Zorro

PETITION to keep the Pirates theme beyond 2010

Signed, -The Hyphen-

I just hope they don't replace Pirates with a POTC theme.

I guess it would be better than no pirates at all, but still...

Either way, let's try to have a happy Talk Like a Pirate day.

I want to sign but I can't find the link... Although I don't know if there's still a point after reading the update.

But like most people here, I have a rather hard time believing Pirat is NOT among the LEGO Classic Themes... It seems to me that it's always been there untill they suddenly stopped some years ago...

Signed. I wonder why Pirates isn't "officially" considered an evergreen theme, I've always thought it was Pirates, Space, Twon, and Castle. :pir_wacko:

Signed. This is such a blunder on TLC's part. :pir-sad2: No reincarnation of a classic theme should be a one-off thing, when all the action themes get 2 or 3. :pir-hmpf:

Signed. I wonder why Pirates isn't "officially" considered an evergreen theme, I've always thought it was Pirates, Space, Twon, and Castle. :pir_wacko:

I too don't understand why TLC doesn't think of Pirates the same way so many fans do. They must have saw how every forum reacted when the images of the line were leaked. I know they realize how well the line sold.

/signed - JEBEDIAHS

I don't want all the homeless pirate fans joining the Crownie Alliance.

You can bet your green big behind, I'll start building for teh Crownies if/when Pirates goes under :-p I love me some sweet forts/castles and what not.

Who would not want the pirates line to continue in 2010...not me. TLG will make a big mistake if they get rid of the pirates line, it will both anger me :pir-angry: and make me sad :pir_bawling: .

SO I'LL SIGN THIS PETITION!

Edited by gormadoc

Signed

It has provided me with some essential parts for my figures, and I hope LEGO will continue to do so thourgh the Pirate theme

TT

Signed.

Arrrrrrr! Avast me, hearties!

<cough>

Please don't retire the Pirates line. I had really been holding out for a new Imperial warship. It doesn't sound like that will be a reality. The Clipper (which I own) and the Imperial warship of later years were good.. but lets see a real "ship-of-the-line" to compete with Brickbeard's Bounty! Sadness.

Edited by gaph3r