The Penguin

The Penguin's Batman Minifigures. )

Ooh, a fresh batch of Batman customs! Like the others, I love this Posion Ivy, great use of the mermaid torso, fits the character perfectly. The others are nicely done as well. Great work as always The Penguin! :thumbup:

It has been quite a long while since I last sat down to enjoy your nice customisation work. I find the new GCPD HQ cops looking great with the new City Police torsos. It is much nicer to see them in this uniform instead of the usual black outfit. The other one which I like most was actually the Zorro minifig. Good use of the Nightwing headpiece. Looking forward to more of your work. Thnaks for sharing.

Ooh, a fresh batch of Batman customs! Like the others, I love this Posion Ivy, great use of the mermaid torso, fits the character perfectly. The others are nicely done as well. Great work as always The Penguin! :thumbup:

Thank you very much, KielDaMan! :thumbup:

I'm glad that uou liked my humble customs and i sure hope you'll find the upvoming huge bunch even more interesting! :wink:

It has been quite a long while since I last sat down to enjoy your nice customisation work. I find the new GCPD HQ cops looking great with the new City Police torsos. It is much nicer to see them in this uniform instead of the usual black outfit. The other one which I like most was actually the Zorro minifig. Good use of the Nightwing headpiece. Looking forward to more of your work. Thnaks for sharing.

Aw, you're too kind as always, WhiteFang! ) :sweet:

I find it very amusing how one can manage to incorporate practically every theme into Batman, and City first of all. The police sets are just perfect for that. What I really miss is hospital sets, but it seems that the theme is not popular these days.

You might also wish to check this thread today or tomorrow, a proper big batch is about to come. ) :classic:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

More terrific figs, Penguin! :thumbup:

You certainly put those PotC parts to good use.

I can't wait to see this huge upcoming batch!

More terrific figs, Penguin! :thumbup:

You certainly put those PotC parts to good use.

I can't wait to see this huge upcoming batch!

Oh, thanks again, ADHO15! ) :wink:

Yes, the theme proved to be really useful. Especially the heads.

Oh, you wish will be granted quite soon! )

And here is the promissed 25-th jubilee part! :sweet:

I hope you'll like it! :thumbup:

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

page_7.jpg

page_8.jpg

page_9.jpg

page_10.jpg

Very Wonderful Part, I liked the new way of doing it, can you Do The Falcone Crime family next, like Holiday Killer, regular Superman, Kingdom Come Style Batman, Scarecrow, The Long Halloween style Scarecrow,maybe do Dick Grayson Style Batman, there is always The Bat-Woman you could do, um..The Pink Flamingo please do him next, or Proffeser Pyg do him also..

Hopefully this is enough ideas for you to do next, and What about The Flash, or Alan Scott Green Lantern Batman and Alan worked together once.

Your new Suit is so cool and you look very handsome if i may say Mr. Penguin :wub:

Again some marvelous customs, i like how you did the Cavalier and the Maggie, is Maggies head an offical one? Because i havent seen it anywhere.

Also, how did you get those POTC parts? Are they already in Russia, but not in Finland? :cry_sad: I have looked those sets for 4 days now since they should have came out, and still no sings. Anyway, i love you customs and waiting to see some more in near future hopefully.

Captain Becker

Beautiful customs as always, The Penguin! :thumbup:

Very Wonderful Part, I liked the new way of doing it, can you Do The Falcone Crime family next, like Holiday Killer, regular Superman, Kingdom Come Style Batman, Scarecrow, The Long Halloween style Scarecrow,maybe do Dick Grayson Style Batman, there is always The Bat-Woman you could do, um..The Pink Flamingo please do him next, or Proffeser Pyg do him also..

Hopefully this is enough ideas for you to do next, and What about The Flash, or Alan Scott Green Lantern Batman and Alan worked together once.

I too would like to see the Falcones and the Holiday Killer. Also, could you make Anarky if haven't already? :sweet:

Thanks for your lind comments! ) :classic:

As for Falcone, it sounds interesting, but I'll need to find some pics of them, since i can at best recall Carmine falcone, Holiday killer and Falcone's sister. The same goes for other villains.

As for Superman, Green lantern and other superheroes, I do them extremely rarely, due to my general dislike of any heroes, except Batman.

Your new Suit is so cool and you look very handsome if i may say Mr. Penguin :wub:

Again some marvelous customs, i like how you did the Cavalier and the Maggie, is Maggies head an offical one? Because i havent seen it anywhere.

Also, how did you get those POTC parts? Are they already in Russia, but not in Finland? :cry_sad: I have looked those sets for 4 days now since they should have came out, and still no sings. Anyway, i love you customs and waiting to see some more in near future hopefully.

Why thank you! ) :blush::wub:

Yep, Sawer's face in a slightly modded official face from some Speed Racer character. Actually, I never watched the film, so I can't really tell. :laugh:

Yes, they're available in Russia since the beginning of May. Do come, visit us, since our coubtries are very close in all ways. ) :sweet:

Beautiful customs as always, The Penguin! :thumbup:

I too would like to see the Falcones and the Holiday Killer. Also, could you make Anarky if haven't already? :sweet:

Thanks a lot! :classic:

Anarky? Yes, I recall that character now, not the best one, is he? Hm, I guess I'll need to look him up and give a try! :wink:

WOW!

Nothing better than returning to eurobricks after a while(not sure how long) and seeing 3 batches!

I'm not sure about the last one's method of organization, I couldn't be given the work of reading all that so I just skipped it... sorry :C

Also, I really like the fact Zorro is in here, because, believe it or not, if not for Zorro Batman would have never been created.(The things I learn with my comic book obsesed grandfather, who complains about the current batman being nothing like the one he read about)

I also have been gaining interest in the POTC sets, I've seen all the films again(saw Curse of The Black Pearl on film school and got hooked), have played the LPOTC game Demo and am modifying my Jabba's Sail Barge, so we could say I'm more than excited about the sets, I may just snag one or two on my next visit to TRU.(Also going to the premiere of the new movie).

Sorry for that 5th paragraph of randomness, but I feel we need to catch up, so I'll make sure to shoot you a PM.

Bottom Line, great figs and great use of new parts. Keep up the good work.

Your Ivy is so adorable, Mr. Penguin! I'll definitely get those mermaids for the torso. I just odered the official Ivy for ridiculous money on Bricklink, but already I am thinking about a custom version :D

Wow, the penguin. I think this is your best batch yet, and that means they are amazing. The characters look so clean, and the presentation really brings that out.

Great job :thumbup:

Another outstanding batch of customs The Penguin! Even if I'm no longer familiar with most of these non-mainstream characters, I'm still impressed on how accurately you capture each in minifig form. Azrael stands out the most for me among these new ones, due to his unique cape and overall mysterious look. Great job as always and keep 'em coming! :thumbup:

Great minifigs as usual, The Penguin, they all look just like they do in real life. :thumbup:

This is certainly an interesting prospect, new Lego Batman sets in 2012, on the website you have linked to, it says that Lego Batman will return along with the original sets and possibly new sets. Does this mean that the original Batman sets will be re-released? If so, that would certainly drive down the extortionate and expensive prices of them. :classic:

~buddy~

All of your figures are great, Penguin! :thumbup: I've been following this topic since long before I joined.

But, unlike quite a lot of people, who like superheroes when they're young, and grow out of them as they get older, I never liked Batman when I was a kid, but now I really, really do. Lots of your minifigures have helped me learn a lot more about characters which, in some cases, I had no idea existed.

And the best thing is, you'll never run out of figures to make, because there is so many TV shows, Movies, and Comics, and with all the new pieces in recent years, you can keep updating older ones. :classic:

I can't wait to see what you do next...

Good day, everyone! So I'm back! ) :classic:

As Flitwick correctly said I was on a vacation but now am back. At the moment I can't, I'm afraid, promiss you any new figs soon, since real life is tough on me now. However, I shall be mostly glad for your suggestions and (if it is possible) links to pictures of the heroes you wish to see.

With the news anout LEGO Superheroes a new age of Batman emerges! Yay!

Edited by The Penguin

It's good to see you again! I haaven't written here for a while, but now I'm back to give you ideas for your next creations :laugh:

First of all, you should make Catman . Once, he was one of the lamest villains of Batman, but since he joined the Secret Six, he became one of the best characters of the DCU.

I always wanted to see a lego form of Mr Freeze, as he first appeared in the comics, by the name of Mr Zero.

Ratcatcheris not my favorite, but I would like to see a lego version of him.

He's not a bad-guy, just very annoying, but I think Bat-Mitedeserves a minifigure version of himself.

What about Penguin? You've never done him. :sarcasm_smug::tongue: I think you should try Heath Ledgers amazing representation of Joker. Here's an image if you need it.

the-joker-252x300.jpg

It's good to see you again! I haaven't written here for a while, but now I'm back to give you ideas for your next creations :laugh:

First of all, you should make Catman . Once, he was one of the lamest villains of Batman, but since he joined the Secret Six, he became one of the best characters of the DCU.

I always wanted to see a lego form of Mr Freeze, as he first appeared in the comics, by the name of Mr Zero.

Ratcatcheris not my favorite, but I would like to see a lego version of him.

He's not a bad-guy, just very annoying, but I think Bat-Mitedeserves a minifigure version of himself.

Good day, Viceroy! :classic:

Well, thanks for your suggestions. I'll give it a try. Not quite sure about Mr. Zero or Bat-Mite, but catman sounds very probable. I already have anoyjer batch almost ready. So after that one, I'll give Catman a try. :classic:

What about Penguin? You've never done him. :sarcasm_smug::tongue: I think you should try Heath Ledgers amazing representation of Joker. Here's an image if you need it.

Oh, I'm afraid not. I didn't like that joker at all, I didn't like the film much. So I'm afraid there is no place for him in my collection, sorry.