Stash2Sixx

GBW (CP2) Commonwealth of Southern Territories - Timing

GBW (CP2) Commonwealth of Southern Territories - Timing

Legon - F7

33313319881_2ac5fda4d7_z.jpg

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen; I'm Brick Johnson along with John Studley.  We interrupt this broadcast to bring you this breaking information."

"Last night, the southeastern border of the Commonwealth of Southern Territories was attacked!  Information is slowly coming in and we hope to be able to speak with the commanding officer who thwarted the attack via satellite phone.  CCTV from the area has been able to provide us with these images.  All of these have been taken in the last hour as the sun is still coming up.  Viewers, please be advised, the following images are graphic."

34889516741_d76c5cafda_z.jpg

34210851393_b193c2571b_z.jpg

34889511181_786b32baf4_z.jpg

"Brick, these images are amazing.  Earliest reports are telling us that a force of just under 20 men attacked the border patrol outpost for the CST.  Our sources tell us all were killed except one, but as of this moment, we do not have confirmation of that rumor.  As of this time, no one is claiming responsibility for the attack. Do we have some more images of the attackers?"

34177800204_3743219bc4_z.jpg

34889531881_8a5492c258_z.jpg

34177803084_8f88e3ec7f_z.jpg

"John, you can see the force that overwhelmed these men, and yet they fought throughout the night to stop them...truly astounding.

I'm actually getting some new info, we have a few current shots from our reporters on the scene.  We do not have audio as of yet, but we do have these few shots to show you."

34857763232_74ecaf6d64_z.jpg

34177797954_0f261910b8_z.jpg

34889534761_7cb1503b0e_z.jpg

"Brick, do you see this?  Amazing!!!  The debris, bodies...look at all the magazines and ammo cans on the ground!  These guys had one hell of a night!"

"John, let me interrupt you for a moment.  Our sat phone connection is live and we have one of the brave defenders from last night's attack on Legon.  Major, I understand we shall refer to you as Major Oso.  We're glad you survived the night and we were curious if you could fill us in a bit with what went on?"

33442073896_ed53e4c1d3.jpg

(Photo courtesy of the Department of the Military, Commonwealth of Southern Territories)

"Thanks Brick.  Yes, Major Oso is good for now.  I'll tell you what I can, but I may have to leave a few things out for security purposes.  My team was running a simple errand to this border patrol outpost; the higher ups felt that with all of the recent conflicts as of late, it would be a good idea to throw some extra protection to our guards.  Somehow, a logistical error occurred and my team was sent on a routine patrol to end here at the border crossing.  We arrived at approximately 1945 hours and distributed the protective gear to our border agents.  We then closed off one of the gates and added a little extra protection while we assisted with the evenings activities."

"At approximately 2345 hours, we had 2 vehicles stop in the middle of the road, aiming their lights directly at us.  We called out but they decided to speak to us with their AK-47s.  We returned fire and held them back for about an hour.  After that, multiple vehicles appeared and fighting ensued for another few hours.  We held our ground as best as possible and defeated all of the attackers.  All were killed except one, he is on his way to an undisclosed facility as we speak.  The 3 border patrol agents all survived, one of my team was killed in action."

33313315811_a94be8798d_z.jpg

"WOW!!!  Talk about timing!  Your team was in the right place at the right time!  Glad to see you survived and terribly sorry for the loss of one of your crew.  Any information about the attackers at this time Major Oso?"

"We do not know where the individuals were from, but they were carrying COAC credentials.  Gentlemen, I'm sorry but we need to move now.  Thank you."

There you are ladies and gentlemen, we will follow this story as it continues.  For Brick Built News, I'm Brick Johnson"

"And I'm John Studley.  Have a good morning."

Spoiler

34210853413_43545292d9_c.jpg

Assorted weapons and gear from Brickarms and Minifigcat, camo figs from Citizen Brick, Humvee is a mod of Brickmania's

Dude, even our border patrol is full of badasses when the reaper comes calling!!!

I had fun doing this build, thanks VaderFan2187.

Wow! The details are very good, the technic bricks simulating holes are well placed and the small plates used as debris are excellent.

3 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Though the uniforms are tan, maybe they are from Briolui :tongue:

For sure must be from Bruolui or somehwere else. If they were mine, the borders now would be ruins :tongue:

Congratulations. It is a very nice build with a well detailed borders construction

Good build ! I really like the impacts on the wall made with Technic bricks. 

Perhaps the front builds are too regular and adding variations on their height and level of destruction would better this impression. 

But the rest is good and your men are really bad megablocks guys !

good job !

Well done. I'm a huge fan of the use of technic bricks to create the bullet holes in the wall, and I love how you used plates to offset them. The wreckage everywhere is fantastic, too, and really gives the impression of a prolonged firefight. 

1 hour ago, Thebeeze111 said:

You've exhibited BBN Bias toward your cause. FAKE NEWS!

CoST is a bunch of covfefe. 

16 hours ago, paintballman said:

For sure must be from Bruolui or somehwere else. If they were mine, the borders now would be ruins :tongue:

If they were from Refnor there would be no more border :laugh:

You've Been Awarded (8 ) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

The bullet holes in the wall.... nice touch. You displayed your border very nicely. Your bias use of the BBN was a littttttle bit on the unsafe side, but it did not effect my score. You littered the ground with debris and bodies, always a nice choice. Very Nice!

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!