Hi Lego friends :wink:,
I'm new member on the Eurobricks forum and I would like to present my last creation. It's iconic off-road vehicle Jeep Wrangler. Firstly I built a physical model, which you can see on exterior photos and then I create digital (LDD) model for testing new details and color variation. On renders is new solution of face, color and tires variations. Basic functions of model are openable two doors, back doors, hood and steering (HOG). Dimensions are 260 x 130 x 120mm and scale is 1:16. 

Hope you like it :wink: ! (more photos in Flickr album)

if so, you can support it on Lego ideas :sweet:  https://ideas.lego.com/projects/170678

Jeep WranglerJeep WranglerJeep Wrangler

(LDD) renders

It looks really good. My only complaint is that the rear axle seems to have a lot of flex. Is that purposeful?

agreed,the rear axle flexes a little but it can easily be remided by adding a support at the wheel rim base like this.

IMG_1441.JPG

hope this is helpfull.

16 hours ago, letsbuild said:

It looks really good. My only complaint is that the rear axle seems to have a lot of flex. Is that purposeful?

Thanks! Yes correct complaint :wink: this is my first ´bigger´ moc and when I started to create the chassis I didn´t expect such weight of bricks :look: and I noticed it to late, during photo shooting, when bird's eye view change to human perspective *huh*

15 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

agreed,the rear axle flexes a little but it can easily be remided by adding a support at the wheel rim base like this.

hope this is helpfull.

Thanks for solution, something similar I´m going to use and fix it :classic:

Thank you for all comments and compliment! :wink:

1 hour ago, TOME said:

Thank you for all comments and compliment! :wink:

That is why forums like this exist, to present own masterpiece, to make it better, and what is the most important to learn something new :wink:

Glad I could help. It is a good looking model so I thought I could give that suggestion for the axle.

Keep building

Aventador