Sign in to follow this  
Kwatchi

[SR - FB1] - March '17 - Fort of San Millar

Situated on a spur of rock at the base of the southern cliff face, and near the mouth of the breakwater, the Fort of San Millar guards the harbour entrance of Charlatan Bay.  Having been both designed and built by architects in the employ of the colony's Ashen Guard Mercenary Corps, it displays a degree of professionalism not commonly associated with the pirate haven.  The 2nd Battalion under command of Major Cavallero presently garrisons the installation.

LJg4BaC.jpg

OTdMmJl.jpg

gfih0Gt.jpg

pHv0ns2.jpg

===/===/===

Damn it all, but @Mike S made angled walls look far easier than they proved in practice. :classic: Still I am happy with what managed to accomplish with the bricks at hand.

This will be licensed as a Medium Fort in Charlatan Bay... because I frankly don't trust you guys.:tongue:

Edited by Kwatchi

The fort looks very imposing, great work. I like the sloped walls and the flags. 

Wow, this is impressive. I love the angled walls.  The interior turned out great too. :thumbup:

Very nice - I too have been want to try out the angled walls, hopefully when and if I ever get around to it I can achieve the same standard you have. The signal flags are a nice touch as well, and I don't think I've said it before but I really like those custom black torsos - they are impressive looking troops.

6 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

This will be licensed as a Medium Fort in Charlatan Bay... because I frankly don't trust you guys.:tongue:

Probably wise, although the presence of such a strong force so close to Mooreton Bay is starting to make the Mayor a bit nervous. He probably should get around to seeing to some additional defences as well! :pir-sceptic:

10 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

because I frankly don't trust you guys

Aww, what? :grin: :pir-devil:  Very nice little fort, Kwatchi, the angled walls look great, as do those black uniforms and that flag!  The lanterns work nicely to set the mood as well!  Remind me to sail along the side of the cliffs with little bity boats if I ever raid Charlatan Bay :laugh: