Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 18 Rumors and Discussion

14 hours ago, Giac88 said:

I hope never. Disney was my less favourite series by far, I didn't like it...

Simpsons series are my favourite ones :laugh::grin: I begun to collect minifigures with them, so a third series would be awesome for me!

I hope never. Simpsons was my less favorite series by far, I didn't like it. :tongue:

Since there already info about some of the minifigures from this series, I'm guessing this one will be released on May, and not September

Edited by Robert8

On 3/24/2017 at 5:35 PM, gedren_y said:

I just did a count, and the previous sixteen posts on this thread really belong on the Future Series thread.

I have been giving the Cake Suit Guy idea some thought, and if they do it, it could have printing celebrating the minifigs' 40th.

Good points (both).

I'm wondering what other suits we will get.  So far, there seems to be support for a Cake Suit rumor.  I've already stated my hopes for a Dragon and Lion Suit, and there have been a few other ideas thrown about.

20 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

I'm really hoping for a Brick suit guy. Surely it has crossed their minds!

Brick Suit Guy is a great idea, and in a series that celebrates the history of LEGO I could totally see it happening.

On Fri Mar 24 2017 at 9:29 PM, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

I swear, if it's Simpsons S3 I'm giving up CMFs forever.

On Sat Mar 25 2017 at 0:52 AM, K_Tiger said:

I dunno if I'd ragequit, but Simpsons S.3 would make me an unhappy camper.

I'll buy three of each, so I got you both covered. :D

2 hours ago, Brick Dangerous said:

2 hours ago, Brick Dangerous said:

I'll buy three of each, so I got you both covered. :D

Ahah I'll buy three of each too :grin:

So long as they did the more controversial characters like Moe, Barney, Otto, as well as important ones missing like Skinner, etc I'd be in too. I doubt it will happen though.

If Series 18 is celebrating the 40th anniversary of the minifigure, I wonder if they will do a Ruby-themed character since Ruby is the 40th anniversary symbol. I am sure they could make that into a costume of some sort, like a Ruby Queen or something like that.

2 hours ago, DarrellBricker said:

If Series 18 is celebrating the 40th anniversary of the minifigure, I wonder if they will do a Ruby-themed character since Ruby is the 40th anniversary symbol. I am sure they could make that into a costume of some sort, like a Ruby Queen or something like that.

Ruby Queen would be Cool.

Im starting to wonder if they'll all be costumes as in big new molds that fit over the minifigures or a mix with costumes that are printed on like some from the S14...

10 hours ago, DarrellBricker said:

Isn't that pretty much what we already had in S15, a queen in a red dress.

s-l300.jpg

Give her a trans-red jewel and that is essentially a Ruby Queen.

Please, say me only thing:
Will there ever be Disney2 series or it will be never? I want to get true and veracious answer from the essential source. Please, only this information.

37 minutes ago, Pop Star c o said:

Will there ever be Disney2 series or it will be never? I want to get true and veracious answer from the essential source. Please, only this information.

Someone needs to ban this guy. I'm 99% sure that she/ he's either underaged or a troll.

4 hours ago, MAB said:

Isn't that pretty much what we already had in S15, a queen in a red dress.

s-l300.jpg

Give her a trans-red jewel and that is essentially a Ruby Queen.

Doesn't have to be a queen ... I was thinking more stylized, with red translucent parts and such to represent the ruby. But it was just a thought.

1 hour ago, Pop Star c o said:

No one knows anything for 100 percent certainty, they only have rumors that it's not happening in 2018. Beyond that, you'll just have to be patient, and wait and see like the rest of us.

10 minutes ago, DarrellBricker said:

Doesn't have to be a queen ... I was thinking more stylized, with red translucent parts and such to represent the ruby. But it was just a thought.

No one knows anything for 100 percent certainty, they only have rumors that it's not happening in 2018. Beyond that, you'll just have to be patient, and wait and see like the rest of us.

I can confirm that there is NO series Disney for 2018

3 hours ago, Pop Star c o said:

Oh yes, I know. And could you, please, say me, when will it be confirmed if there's Disney 2 or not?

Repeating yourself over and over and over is not how you get an answer, and is annoying to anyone actually following the topic.  You either need to ask once, or go find the answer yourself and share here.

Please stop this behavior.

4 hours ago, LegoShroom said:

Someone needs to ban this guy. I'm 99% sure that she/ he's either underaged or a troll.

Instead of posting this comment, just use the report button in the future.
Thanks.

So if I've understood correctly the past few pages. There will be another CMF based on a licensed theme that has not yet received a CMF Series as of yet. So I was just thinking that Minecraft would literally be the perfect theme for a CMF. I don't know. It could be? 

I mean Minecraft already has their own blind bags, but just imagine a CMF of Minecraft. Tons of alternate Minecraft skins, with possible alternate villagers. Anyways I'll stop and just leave you guys with this thought :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

So if I've understood correctly the past few pages. There will be another CMF based on a licensed theme that has not yet received a CMF Series as of yet. So I was just thinking that Minecraft would literally be the perfect theme for a CMF. I don't know. It could be? 

I mean Minecraft already has their own blind bags, but just imagine a CMF of Minecraft. Tons of alternate Minecraft skins, with possible alternate villagers. Anyways I'll stop and just leave you guys with this thought :thumbup:

Feeling for the fig you want may be a problem.

1 hour ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

Feeling for the fig you want may be a problem.

I'd disagree because they would have armour, or different accessories like any other CMF figure. 

I hope we do get the official reveal this week to see the HD pics of the minifigures since official pics for the summer sets are already out. :wub_drool:

18 minutes ago, BrickFit26 said:

I hope we do get the official reveal this week to see the HD pics of the minifigures since official pics for the summer sets are already out. :wub_drool:

I think it's way too early for that, considering Series 18 will be released on May 2018 :laugh: