Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

10 hours ago, Nsk97 said:

The thing Polka-dot man is standing on that people are asking about is a giant polka-dot that he flies around on (I'm not even kidding). Think the back to the future hoverboard or green goblins glider but circular with polka dots :laugh:

Ohh. Makes sense.

guys I was just saying that based off a certain rumour. It was even posted on Brick Links. It would have been weird set. Anyways I hope there are more smaller wave 2 sets.

im really hoping my nearby LEGOLAND discovery centre store has them in by Tuesday , there is a few of the collectible minifigures I want but instead of just buying a full box like last time I will take my chances of feeling around

most of my shopping is done there anyway since I have a 10 percent discount

I've seen some reports of quality issues. Not as bad as the Disney series, but more than usual anyway. 

Missing accessories and capes are the most common occurrences.

The other day I saw a guy who got the Barbara Gordon accessories with a Batman Suit minifigure. (I think it was the lobster one).

#70913: The LEGO Batman Movie 13 17,99

#70914: The LEGO Batman Movie 14 - 54,99

#70915: The LEGO Batman Movie 15 54,99(?)

#70916: The LEGO Batman Movie 16 99,99

#70917: The LEGO Batman Movie 17 139,99

1 minute ago, Sir Gareth said:

So my guess is 13 is the scarecrow, 14 is bane, 15 or 16 is the two face set and the other one is the batwing, and finally 17 is the huge batmobile 

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

I've seen some reports of quality issues. Not as bad as the Disney series, but more than usual anyway. 

Missing accessories and capes are the most common occurrences.

The other day I saw a guy who got the Barbara Gordon accessories with a Batman Suit minifigure. (I think it was the lobster one).

I'm pretty sure there is wear on the printing on the Batman head in the Phantom Zone polybag, but I'll need to crack it open to see for sure. Other than that and my Catwoman Chase not having the oft-reported second printed slope piece everything I've gotten seems to be alright. Incorrect parts in the CMFs would vex me greatly.

10 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So my guess is 13 is the scarecrow, 14 is bane, 15 or 16 is the two face set and the other one is the batwing, and finally 17 is the huge batmobile 

Huge Batmobile? Which one do you mean? I though it was the Scuttler that had a flying mode. I must have missed something.

6 minutes ago, Cammo said:

Huge Batmobile? Which one do you mean? I though it was the Scuttler that had a flying mode. I must have missed something.

Per Delta Customs' description, it's a "big Batmobile that splits into a Batwing, a Batcycle, and still functions as a Batmobile with all of those removed."

A number of pieces from my Arkham Asylum were either scratched or dented, but I suppose that would occur reguarly over time with build and play.

Edited by Sir Gareth

I really hope that huge set has no villains except the wicked witch and flying monkeys because that would make it an easy pass for me!

21 minutes ago, Nsk97 said:

I really hope that huge set has no villains except the wicked witch and flying monkeys because that would make it an easy pass for me!

LEGO is so deliciously evil that I wouldn't be surprised if Mad Hatter shows up in there

He was mentioned in the March Harriet's bio. That's got to mean something

Another $100+ set? Awesome! I'll have to start saving up for these and the MCU summer sets then. Hopefully the designs for these are good, I'm worried how great the Batmobile can be if it splits into 3 vehicles. 

1 hour ago, Sir Gareth said:

That prices are weird... 18€? 55€? 140€? Yeah, in Winter wave prices are like 15€, 50€ and 150€. It's something weird in that prices. Oh, and where did you find that? Source?

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN
My reason for edit was to edit my post.

The sets with big figures of Thanos and Darkseid were exactly 59,99$ each. It means nothing but I hope we'll see Bane's set with this this price, too)

12 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Source?

A Dutch website. Marginal mark-ups are likely responsible for the apparent price discrepancies.

48 minutes ago, Sir Gareth said:

A Dutch website. Marginal mark-ups are likely responsible for the apparent price discrepancies.

Can you give me a link, please?