Sir Gareth

The LEGO Batman Movie Set/CMF Rumors & Discussion

4 hours ago, The Brick King said:

This pack looks pretty awesome! A lot of great things; dual-molded legs, bunch of police stuff, the perfect head for Joe West from the Flash, and O'Hara!

I'm floored at how good this is - that generic police officer wouldn't even get back printing in most themes, but here we get arm printing and dual moulded legs, in a new colour. Sensational!

It has been confirmed by the director himself that that minifigure is indeed their interpretation of Chief O'Hara. There's no debating on who this character is...

Edited by Ashnflash

5 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Finally got the last of the figs for a whole set from Walgreens! Time to start mixing and matching.

Oh, they're in Walgreens? Definitely stopping by tmmrw but knowing my branch they'll probably just have 2 packs of Series 16 and one pack of the Halloween series for some reason. 

15 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Oh, they're in Walgreens? Definitely stopping by tmmrw but knowing my branch they'll probably just have 2 packs of Series 16 and one pack of the Halloween series for some reason. 

Mine just got them in, from the looks of things, today. I feel like I do more to clear out CMFs from Walgreens than all the other customers put together, so I'll start searching for duplicates there soon enough.

The GCPD pack looks amazing! Great figs, and a nice Bat-Signal build.

Also picked up the Clayface set today. Enjoyable build, and it looks really good in person.

21 hours ago, retrotaco said:

I don't know about that - Catman, Calculator, Orca, Zodiac Master, Eraser, Mime and Match Harriet are all pretty much on-point for their comic book appearances, especially Catman IMO

UNRELATED: Does anyone know Lego has made a strictly orange version of the kid legs?  Wanna make a Arkham Jumpsuit for the Penguin.

I actually did this exact thing. I had the Penguin from the Batcave set, and the second Penguin from the Arctic roller set, so I decided to make an Arkham Penguin out of one of them. I had a bunch of extra Arkham, orange jumpsuits, from the Joker CMF's, but I needed the short orange legs to complete the Penguin.

Anyway, I bought a bunch of the micro DC sets, of the Killer Moth, and Batman one, and the Killer Moth fig comes with the short orange legs. So, that's a cheap, and readily available set, where you can get the short orange legs, and make an Arkham Penguin fig.

I also, bought a bunch of that Killer Moth micro set, and used the extra Killer Moths, as Killer Moth henchmen. I had the regular sized Killer Moth from the Scarecrow set, so I didn't need another one. What I did is made mini Killer Moth henchmen, by adding the Lone ranger, masked heads to them, with the short orange legs, and put the rubber, green Moth helmets on them. They make perfect little Killer Moth henchmen.

Will that 3-pack be available on the official Lego webshop or only in official Lego stores?

3 minutes ago, Cammo said:

Will that 3-pack be available on the official Lego webshop or only in official Lego stores?

If it's available in Lego Stores it'll be available online as well.

On 11 janvier 2017 at 3:57 PM, The Brick King said:

If anyone has all the villains and vehicles I would like to see what they all look like together.

Here are the vehicules...   

2 hours ago, Mat099 said:

Here are the vehicules...   

Thanks! They all look really nice together.

Edited by Captain Nemo
Do not quote pictures

That figure pack is nice. Will try to pick it up. And finally a female Han (Hannie) Solo! 

Are those faces in that pack used for other figures by the way?

Does anyone know, or have any pics to show, if the back of those Police uniforms, from this new 3 pack set, has the "GCPD" letters on it? I am assuming they are the same torsos as the Police officers from the Arkham set, right? Can anyone confirm this yet? Thanks in advance.

14 minutes ago, Dunedain said:

I am assuming they are the same torsos as the Police officers from the Arkham set, right?

I can't confirm it but as you've said, they are exactly same front and lateral torsos from the officers from set 70912, so 99% sure that they have the GCPD in their backs...

6 minutes ago, Lepralego said:

I can't confirm it but as you've said, they are exactly same front and lateral torsos from the officers from set 70912, so 99% sure that they have the GCPD in their backs...

Only the officer with the helmet (bike cop?) has the same torso. The other seems to be more of a suit jacket style so I would assume that one doesn't have GCPD on the back.

1 hour ago, Dunedain said:

Does anyone know, or have any pics to show, if the back of those Police uniforms, from this new 3 pack set, has the "GCPD" letters on it? I am assuming they are the same torsos as the Police officers from the Arkham set, right? Can anyone confirm this yet? Thanks in advance.

The Motorcycle cop in the set is indeed the same body as the Arkham Cops...

Arkham_Cop.jpg

It is nice to have more GCPD. I do wish they included a badge on the new uniform torso. If you watch the trailer the GCPD officers with two rows of buttons have badges. The uniformed Barbara Gordon CMF also lacks a police badge. 

On 1/14/2017 at 1:59 AM, retrotaco said:

UNRELATED: Does anyone know Lego has made a strictly orange version of the kid legs?  Wanna make a Arkham Jumpsuit for the Penguin.

Probably cause in the comics, Penguin doesn't go to Arkham when he's arrested but then again Catwoman is the Arkham set which doesn't make sense either so maybe they just threw that out the window.  

Picked up Clayface this afternoon. I really like him, probably one of the best buildable figures I've gotten. Though, I really wish there was another figure or two. In that respect it just feels a bit empty.

Picked up three more CMF packs at Barnes and Noble. Held off on Clayface even though I really want him now. I'll probably get him in a few weeks though. I should have Red Hood, Gordon, and Dick Grayson in the packs. I also felt up Eraser, Arkham Joker, March Harriet, and Zodiac Master but I didn't get them because I figured I shouldn't spend that much money. I'm really glad how easy this series is to feel for though. All that feeling only took about 10 minutes!