Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

15 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Rathtars were brick built and separate from the rest of the build

Woohoo!! That's fantastic news...

43 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

From what I know from DK books, who were also in Nuremberg: no new book, perhaps E VIII. There will be a ninjago movie book, but ninjago movie is another (GREAT) story..

Well...there will be a DK SW book.

I've seen the temporary cover...no sign of a minifig yet.

8 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

maybe I missed your answer, but i didn't see any info about the arrowhead, was there an ugh naught or something else? on the box there is what looks like a ugnaught and a shadow trooper

1 hour ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Well...there will be a DK SW book.

I've seen the temporary cover...no sign of a minifig yet.

New books yes, thought you meant books with bricks or minifigs..

2 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

From what I know from DK books, who were also in Nuremberg: no new book, perhaps E VIII. There will be a ninjago movie book, but ninjago movie is another (GREAT) story..

Rathtars were brick built and separate from the rest of the build

Yay, awesome news! Sorry to keep asking questions, just know I'm very grateful for your info, but any thing on the jedi starlight with obi wan and maybe a young Boba? I think it was rumoured to be a retail exclusive so I'm not sure if it would have been there or not. 

3 hours ago, jhaelego said:

Are you able to comment on how many Episode 8 sets there were?

There will be 7 The Last Jedi sets.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

24 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There will be 7 The Last Jedi sets.

Do you know how much the most expensive set will cost?  Also did you go to Nurnberg?

2 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

Do you know how much the most expensive set will cost?  Also did you go to Nurnberg?

The fact there will be 7 TLJ sets was leaked days before Nürnberg.

Guys, in the leaked image of the Vader transformation set  (Reddit) there appears to be a '21-B type' medical droid, plus two other MFs. I assume those two are Palpatine and Vader, but in that case where is burnt-out Anakin?  I thought the set comes with only 3 minifigs? (or maybe it's just burnt Anakin head on Darth Vader body?   Not sure how the transformation will work with no Anakin torso but the mechanism itself looks exactly same as Carbon Freezing chamber.   

Maybe it's a 4 character set with 21-B, BBQ Anakin, Vader, and Palpatine, plus the buildable black probe droid looking-octopus thing?!    I personally think the 21-B could be a plant to try and keep us guessing? ! :laugh:

5 minutes ago, LOBOT-OMY said:

Guys, in the leaked image of the Vader transformation set  (Reddit) there appears to be a '21-B type' medical droid, plus two other MFs. I assume those two are Palpatine and Vader, but in that case where is burnt-out Anakin?  I thought the set comes with only 3 minifigs? (or maybe it's just burnt Anakin head on Darth Vader body?   Not sure how the transformation will work with no Anakin torso but the mechanism itself looks exactly same as Carbon Freezing chamber.   

Maybe it's a 4 character set with 21-B, BBQ Anakin, Vader, and Palpatine, plus the buildable black probe droid looking-octopus thing?!    I personally think the 21-B could be a plant to try and keep us guessing? ! :laugh:

Comes with Burnt Anakin, Vader, Palpatine, 21B, and the FX Medical droid.

7 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

yes, but the two droids are brick-built ones..

- Are there atleast 3 new vehicles in The Last Jedi Sets?

- Is there repeats of Luke, Rey, Finn or Ren in more than one set in the same wave?

- Is Snoke in any of the sets?

- Is There Interior In The Quadjumper (Except the cockpit)?

- Is Aayla Secura new?

- Is burnt Anakin similar to the previous one (As in detail and colour scheme)?

I know you said you won't answer on TLJ sets but these questions are not spoilery though...

I think it's pretty disappointing how the small sets are the ones I'm looking forward to most in this wave. Without official pictures to look at to get a better view, the Rathtar Escape sounds pretty mediocre, the Freemaker sets are just, well, let's not go over that again, and the Quadjumper seems like a really stupid idea for a set, in my opinion. The Republic Tank sounds interesting, at least, and I'm looking foward to seeing the final product. The Vader Transformation set is certainly a must buy, mainly for Anakin but it's also a pretty iconic scene in itself, in good ways and bad ways (lol). The Bounty Hunter Battle Pack will be in my hands the moment I find one - I'm missing 3 of the 4 figures from that set, and I'm desperate to get my hands on Bossk. IG-88 is great as well, but I don't really understand the hype surrounding 4-LOM - I wouldn't have a clue who he was if it weren't for the LEGO games.

I'm really hyped to see what TLJ will bring to the LEGO SW world. Fingers crossed for Snoke.

14 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Burnt Anakin is new in every detail

How does his torso print differ from his last version (Palpatine's Shuttle)? How much has his face been changed?

On 2/3/2017 at 6:11 PM, Deathstroke77 said:

I don't really understand the hype surrounding 4-LOM - I wouldn't have a clue who he was if it weren't for the LEGO games.

if you have ever seen Empire, you'd instantly recognize him. the iconic scene where vader is with the 6 bounty hunters? ring any bells?

Edited by Tidy

Just now, Tidy said:

if you have ever seen Empire, you'd instantly recognize him. the iconic scene where is with the 6 bounty hunters? ring any bells? 

Oh yeah, I've seen Empire, but honestly I never took notice of him. I played the Complete Saga like 9 years ago, so that's when I first saw him. It wasn't until I re-watched the films again one or two years ago that I thought 'oh hey, it's that guy from the LEGO game' when I saw the Bounty Hunter scene.

Anyway, is there any news on the build for that BP? I'd at least hope it's something creative, the last BP's have had arguably mediocre builds.

24 minutes ago, Deathstroke77 said:
  •  

anywho. the 6 bounty hunters, those were my favorite action figures from way back when it came out. i'm just bummed that we are getting only 4 of them, and 1 is the same dang one we just got last year and there's several ig-88's already ... zuckuss was the *** ... i loved that figure ... the faux suede cape ... sigh ...

Regarding the First Order Battle Pack:

1) Was the 'heavy ammo' stormtrooper the same one from the last Battle Pack, or did it have the added torso print from the May the Fourth pollywog?

2) The First Order officer being in dark blue is amazing! It will really bring some variance to the monotone First Order units as they appear now.

57 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Sorry to repeat, but does Bossk have any dual molded parts? 

Now that you mention it, Bossk is the perfect candidate for dual molds.

2 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

Sorry to repeat, but does Bossk have any dual molded parts? 

I was going to ask the same, dual molded green and yellow legs would be sick.