Sign in to follow this  
zero1312

EB member mechs contest discusssion

I agree with you Hink, I don't think I'll win either, I just entered for the fun of it. I would like to see this mech of yours, you haven't entered it yet have you?

There are plenty of skilled mech builders out there on Eb, I'm just not one of them, I just like mechs!

*sweet*

It's not finished yet...but I like it a lot and can't wait to show it to you guys. :-$

It's not finished yet...but I like it a lot and can't wait to show it to you guys. :-$

Allright well I'm waiting to see it! It's a battle of the sig-fig-mechs!

*sweet*

He's a Knight, he can start the voting himself. So could you...

Oh, sorry. I thought only admins and mods could start polls, since the only times I had I was a vassal. :-$

iamded: "You Traitor! Arrrgghh I squeal like a girl!"

That's a lie! :'-( :-P

iamded squares off against Batbrick in a battle to the death, who will prevail? You decide!

I vote me! X-D

~Peace

That's a lie! :'-( :-P

I vote me! X-D

~Peace

It's not a lie, you do squel like a girl, such a melodrama! :-P

And, after building that giant Ofnir, I'd have to vote you to! :'-( X-D

Clearly as the batmobile has morphed into the Brickmobile! >:-)

I agree with brickmaster. meh, i was GOING to enter, till benk posted his mech that totally blew mine out of the water. actually more like anihillilated(sorry if thats spelled wrong) my mech and evaporated

the water around it. not that its water-based. actually its more of a mars mission+uplink but bigger.

compared to Benk's, it would be a total dissapointment. AND, i dont have a camera. meh. *n*

oh well.

I posted my mech in the entries board. Hope you like it! X-D

Also, when I saw Benk's, I was like 8-

Hinckley: I'm impressed that you did an entry, and it's pretty good too! *wub* Almost makes me wish I did one but according to my clock I have only 3 hours! :-|

Great job Hinckley! Very cool, that gun is great! The feet are superb. :-P :-D Really though, this is a great mech, the chest looks really buff! Looking forward to seeing the next episode of the Whacker and the Walrus! :-D

~Peace

great mech hinckley *y*

I'm glad that you liked my entry everyone but it shouldnt stop you entering. I feel a bit bad now X-D . I build mechs all the time and if you could see some of my first you would burst out laughing - literally :-$

Anyway its a bit late now so good luck to other contestants :-)

-Benk

Hinckley, I'm suprised that you forgot the rule of posting a maximum of three pics. |-/

Why haven't you started a seperate topic or linked it to your brickshelf account? :-/

Hinckley, I'm suprised that you forgot the rule of posting a maximum of three pics. |-/

Why haven't you started a seperate topic or linked it to your brickshelf account? :-/

It was 4 in the morning, sorry. :-$

So when does the poll open? Shall I ready the collage? I'll have it done first thing in the morning. Just waiting for a go ahead from Zero.

Zero, you are a knight now so you can start the poll yourself once I send you the collage. I can do it for instead if you like. Thanks. Just let me know.