___

No notifications from the site

I've heard more complaints about the "revalidation email". This might be a separate problem.

I started to follow a single topic some time ago. There was new post today however I received no notifications. Checked "spam" folder as well, still no sign. My email domain is not one of the those listed above that known to have issues.

This evening Ace has done some more updates which should fix the remaining issues with some of the email domains. These changes will need ~1 day to take full effect (due to reasons of caching).

I started to follow a single topic some time ago. There was new post today however I received no notifications. Checked "spam" folder as well, still no sign. My email domain is not one of the those listed above that known to have issues.

When did that new post come? If it happened during the time we had the email issues then that's the explanation. But now everything should be ok, especially for those using gmail like yourself. I checked our log for your email and didn't see anything wrong (nothing in the queue and no undelivered msgs).

This evening Ace has done some more updates which should fix the remaining issues with some of the email domains. These changes will need ~1 day to take full effect (due to reasons of caching).

When did that new post come? If it happened during the time we had the email issues then that's the explanation. But now everything should be ok, especially for those using gmail like yourself. I checked our log for your email and didn't see anything wrong (nothing in the queue and no undelivered msgs).

Sorry, my bad - everything just worked fine! Just forgot I subscribed to daily digest rather than immediate emails. :blush: Edited by zux

Sorry, my bad - everything just worked fine! Just forgot I subscribed to daily digest rather than immediate emails. :blush:

That's the best answer we could get :wink:

Great!!

Seems to be working again.

Many thanks for your efforts!

:classic:

Sorry, my bad - everything just worked fine! Just forgot I subscribed to daily digest rather than immediate emails. :blush:

Great news, thanks!

I'm sorry to dig this up; but I just noticed that, once again, I do not receive any notifications.

I would really be glad if this could be fixed. Maybe a change of email address would help; but I don't dare to do so, for I fear that the re-activation email won't arrive...

Noted, the admins will be looking into this issue.

We've done some changes, so please let us know if the issue is still there or not.

We've done some changes, so please let us know if the issue is still there or not.

My notifications appear to be working now. :thumbup:

Unfortunately, yes. I still don't receive notifications.

I'm really sorry to dig this up again, but I nearly missed a conversation via PM because I didn't get any notification by e-mail.

I'd really be glad if one of the admins could look into this.

Thanks in advance!
Sven

Edited by Tenderlok

On 11/26/2016 at 7:23 PM, Tenderlok said:

I'm really sorry to dig this up again, but I nearly missed a conversation via PM because I didn't get any notification by e-mail.

I'd really be glad if one of the admins could look into this.

Thanks in advance!
Sven

Did you check spam and the rest of your folders in email? EB account settings as well?

I can confirm that it works - I don't usually get any PMs, however I got some this week and proper notification poped up in my email.

45 minutes ago, zux said:

Did you check spam and the rest of your folders in email? EB account settings as well?

I can confirm that it works - I don't usually get any PMs, however I got some this week and proper notification poped up in my email.

Yes, I checked all this.

Notifications for new posts in my followed topics haven't been working for me for several months now, and I got used to it. But not receiving PM notifications is quite annoying - people who are writing to me might think that I don't care for their PMs, but I simply don't know that they've contacted me...

Edited by Tenderlok

Hello everyone,

I am just new to this forum. Of course I will introduce myself soon in the right thread. Anyway, I found this thread while I was struggeling with that confirmation email in order to validate my new created account.

Also I have tried the resent button several times, no confirmation email arrived. Finaly I solved that problem by creating a new email-adress. Old one was a german web.de one and did not work for eurobricks. After change to an other provider i could finish the validation process within seconds.

To whom I ever wrote by using the contact option: My problem is solved, anyway thanks for paying attention to it!

Regards

BrickMusher

Hi! 

I don't know if this is something wrong, or if I just don't understand what notification settings to use. When a new comment is posted in a topic I follow, I would like to get a notification from the site only. Not via email. I don't understand how to get it to work like that, if it's even possible. If I turn on notifications I get them via email only, and if select "Do not send me emails" in notification settings I get them anyway and still no notifications on the site. What settings am I supposed to use if I want to receive notifications from the site only?

3 hours ago, HallBricks said:

Hi! 

I don't know if this is something wrong, or if I just don't understand what notification settings to use. When a new comment is posted in a topic I follow, I would like to get a notification from the site only. Not via email. I don't understand how to get it to work like that, if it's even possible. If I turn on notifications I get them via email only, and if select "Do not send me emails" in notification settings I get them anyway and still no notifications on the site. What settings am I supposed to use if I want to receive notifications from the site only?

Here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/notifications/options/&type=new_comment

There are two things you need to do.

1. Make sure notifications are turned on globally
    35365846006_cff351294b_o.png
  2. Make sure "Notification List" is turned on for things you follow
    35365846146_066191695d_b.jpg

If it's still not working after Saving these changes, go to http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/followed/ and make sure that the thread(s) in question have the notifications to send every time content is posted.
35405402945_1f1922dd5e_o.png