darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

Okay this thread is nearly dead, and that makes me unhappy. So guys what do you think will be in this years summer wave? Include set names, prices, and minifigures. Also any other details are welcomed! I think it's tricky to predict what will be in this years summer wave so I'll like to see what you guys think. If you think it's going to be an unknown Force Awakens set just say that and the price. Let's make them realistic. I'll post my ideas later in the week after I've had time to think! Look forward to seeing the predictions.

Edited by ArrowBricks

I have a very strong feeling that we'll see Rex, Gergor, and Wolffe's modified fishing AT-TE as one of the main large sets we'll se in the summer. Hopefully it would include all three of the clones, Zeb (with a new shoulder mold. I just think its necessary to give Zeb the stature he deserves) and Ezra.

I also wouldn't mind, although I doubt we'd get one, the AT-AT predecessor that Kallus uses to chase down the clones. It could have Kallus, two AT-AT drivers, two Stormtroopers and maybe Kanan, but since he's in the Speeder set this winter it may not be necessary.

Another set I'd really like to see would be a blue Blockade Runner, since they seem to be the bulk of the Rebellion's fleet in Rebels. Maybe a good chance to get Ahsoka?

However, one thing we need to keep in mind is that Rogue One comes out next year, so I bet we'll see another full wave next september ramping up to the release of the film, and I bet we'll get lots of really good OT themed sets, and probably a nice grouping of OT Stormies.

I wonder if they will put out Rogue 1 sets next summer or if they will do what they did with the TFA sets this year. Personally, I doubt that they would do that for a spinoff and so I am fairly sure that we will be getting an X-Wing and a Tie Fighter next summer. It will be nice to get some knew X-Wing colours for knew pilots and Astromech droids. This is the antholigy film that I am looking forwards to the most and I hope that they inspire some great sets.

I wonder if they will put out Rogue 1 sets next summer or if they will do what they did with the TFA sets this year. Personally, I doubt that they would do that for a spinoff and so I am fairly sure that we will be getting an X-Wing and a Tie Fighter next summer. It will be nice to get some knew X-Wing colours for knew pilots and Astromech droids. This is the antholigy film that I am looking forwards to the most and I hope that they inspire some great sets.

We better get a TIE and an X-Wing next year, whether they're from Rogue One or A New Hope it doesn't matter. They've improved on the X-Wing design so much with Poe's ship that it would make sense LEGO would want to implement it on the OT version.

One thing I hope is that Rogue One expands on the Rebellion's ground vehicles. The only idea of what a Rebel tank or something would be is from the old Battlefront games, which aren't canon. Rogue One has a unique chance of giving us a wider sense of what the Rebellion was truly militarily capable of, and hopefully that could translate into a nice collection of Rebel military vehicles. We've gotten so many Imperial tanks, walkers, ships and so forth for years, but we rarely get good Rebel sets (personally I think they're the least represented faction LEGO gives us), so its time we see some more from the good side of the Galactic Civil War.

I absolutely think it's time for a new AT-ST set! The last minifig size AT-ST was released in 2009 with the Battle of Endor set. The summer wave would be the perfect time for a new AT-ST set. It's a perfect fit with both the Battlefront battle packs and Shuttle Tydirium.

Here's my wish-list:

"Imperial scouts" set

- AT-ST (main build) & one (maybe two) Imperial speeder bike(s)

- around 400 pieces

- 1 new AT-ST pilot

- 2 new Scout troopers with new helmets and double molded legs (white hips, black upper legs, white lower legs)

Tie-interceptor

- around 400 pieces

- 1 new Wilhuff Tarkin minifig (grey Dr. Who hair piece)

- 1 Tie-pilot

- 1 Imperial officer (black outfit, new black hat)

Twin-pod Cloud Car

- around 300 pieces

- 1 new Lando (with Finn hair piece)

- 1 new Lobot

- 1 Cloud Car pilot

Exclusive minifigs (polybag, May 4th or DK books)

- Luke (Bespin or Dagobah)

- Bossk (redesign)

- Nien Nunb (new head mold)

Edited by bountybossk

I'd love to see a set of Padme's private ship in episode 3 ( or 2, but i like 3's more, and we already have episode 2 padme minifigure )

Minifigs would be :

-Padme ( episode 3 pregnant )

-Obiwan

-Anakin

-C3PO

-R2-D2

The scene isn't really exciting but i love the design on the ship

Some of my ideas:

UT-AT(120-160€)

An Unstable Terrain Artillery Transport like you see them in the scences of Ki Adi Mundi's murder in ROTS.

Figures would be obviously the Jedi and two to three Galactic Marines and some droids.

Maybe add a crab-droid.

Seperatist AAT(30€)

Blue AAT, larger than the last one but not the size of the TCW one.

Battle of Kashyyyk:(30€)

One of those Wookiee flyers, with two wookies, a dwarf spider droid with four B1 Battledroids and one Kashyyyk-Clone.

ITT(60€)

The Imperial Troop Transport from Rebels, two Stromtroopers, one Scout with Speeder, Ezra and Tseebo.

I'd love to see a set of Padme's private ship in episode 3 ( or 2, but i like 3's more, and we already have episode 2 padme minifigure )

Minifigs would be :

-Padme ( episode 3 pregnant )

-Obiwan

-Anakin

-C3PO

-R2-D2

The scene isn't really exciting but i love the design on the ship

It would be nice to finally get one of Padme's starships, although my first choice would actually be the original Royal Starship from Episode 1. Something similar to the most recent Sith Infiltrator with a little bit more interior room would be perfect.

Plus it would be even better if it came with both Queen Amidala (in the black gown) and Padme (in the orange handmaiden gown)

I want a little Dagobah hut set quite a lot. Dagobah Luke, Yoda, and dirty R2. It would just be a rendition of the tree which Yoda made his hut in. Maybe the dark side cave, but I would prefer just the hut with a little bit of Dagobah scenery, maybe the cargo that Yoda burrows around in. This is a massive void in my opinion that is well overdue for a release. Especially given the frequent recycling of the same ships over and over with few changes that we are often given.

Bespin too of course. Hopefully we get 2 or 3 more sets just like with the Jabba sets, I feel like this is a possibility due to the size of the upcoming carbon chamber and the minifigs included. Still no Leia from the bespin escape, still no flesh Leia from bespin, still no updated bespin Lando or bespin Luke, the list goes on. My fingers are crossed, lego!

I want a little Dagobah hut set quite a lot. Dagobah Luke, Yoda, and dirty R2. It would just be a rendition of the tree which Yoda made his hut in. Maybe the dark side cave, but I would prefer just the hut with a little bit of Dagobah scenery, maybe the cargo that Yoda burrows around in. This is a massive void in my opinion that is well overdue for a release. Especially given the frequent recycling of the same ships over and over with few changes that we are often given.

Bespin too of course. Hopefully we get 2 or 3 more sets just like with the Jabba sets, I feel like this is a possibility due to the size of the upcoming carbon chamber and the minifigs included. Still no Leia from the bespin escape, still no flesh Leia from bespin, still no updated bespin Lando or bespin Luke, the list goes on. My fingers are crossed, lego!

I love the idea of a dirty R2-D2. Dagobah is definitely long overdue for another set. It would be pretty cool if it also included a force ghost Obi-Wan.

I also hope if we do get more Cloud City sets they include both versions of Leia. The Bespin minifigure is horribly outdated, but the Bespin Escape version is the last of Leia's Classic Trilogy costumes that hasn't been represented in Lego yet (Medical Frigate is already available through Classic Leia)

This thread needs a revival!

Pursuit on Coruscant: set includes Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Zam Wessel. Set comes with Anakin and Obi-Wan's speeder as well as Zam Wessel's. Set also includes the little drone that deployed those worm things. £34.99

EPISODE VII SPOILERS AHEAD

First Order Star Destroyer: set includes Kylo Ren, General Hux, Poe Dameron (with hair) two First Order officers and a Stormtrooper (Finn). Set comes with a First Order Star Destroyer with a full interior, including a bridge, interrogation room, holding cell, hangar with mini Tie Fighters. £139.99

- Duel of the Fates playset

- Geonosis Arena playset

- Yoda vs Sidious playset

- Battle of Utapau playset

- Siege of Mandalore playset

- Duel on the Invisible Hand playset

- Jedi Temple playset

- Senate playset

Edited by coolguy2323

Here are sets I want to see with prices and minifigs

AT ST price 29.99 minifigs 4 han solo scout trooper paploo AT ST driver with 2 speeder bikes

Cloud Car 24.99 3 minifigs lobot dinner Leia storm trooper

Battle of endor 79.99 8 minifigs 2 endor rebels Leia wicket R2 D2 2 storm troopers death star trooper

Tie bomber 39.99 4 minifigs 2 tie pilots han ig-88 with mynocks

Darth Vader tie fighter 49.99 3 minifigs Darth Vader Biggs Storm trooper

Darth Vader vs Luke cloud city 79.99 minifigs 6 bespin Luke Darth Vader 2 bespin guards boba fett 4-Lom

Cloud city escape 89.99 7 minifigs lando escape leia R2 D2 chewy with 3po on his back 3 Storm troopers

Here's another idea:

AT-MP

Description:

Open the cockpit, load the AT-MP pilot and get ready to enter the battlefield! This powerful AT-MP attack walker is equipped with load of features including 6 spring-loaded shooters, poseable legs, a cockpit for a minifigure, low-mounted stud shooters and gear-driven rotating cockpit! Get ready to eliminate any rebel forces in the battlefield as fast as possible. Including 4 minifigures including 1 AT-MP pilot, 2 Stormtroopers and 1 Biker Scout.

This thread needs a revival!

Pursuit on Coruscant: set includes Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Zam Wessel. Set comes with Anakin and Obi-Wan's speeder as well as Zam Wessel's. Set also includes the little drone that deployed those worm things. £34.99

I'm disapointed this still hasn't been remade yet. Both Zam and the set itself are long overdue for an update. It could also provide a rare opportunity to throw in a Senator Padme figure as well.

I'm disapointed this still hasn't been remade yet. Both Zam and the set itself are long overdue for an update. It could also provide a rare opportunity to throw in a Senator Padme figure as well.

A user named FinnJake had a pretty cool set on Ideas that embodies what you're looking for. It's expired now but I hope any future rendition of that scene is similar to the one I saw.

Edited by ChristopherLee

T

G

I have come up with more sets we need

Yodas hunt with X Wing price 89.99 minifigs Yoda Luke undershirt dirty R2 D2 zuckuss Darth Vader cave version

Obi wan Jedi intercepter blue one price 29.99 minifigs obi wan Commander Cody R4 Q9 tion medon

I know it is a little premature considering we barely saw it in TFA, but I want the FO Walker. I just love walkers and the leg-design looked quite nice; it might be interesting how Lego deals with it.

(There were, iirc, two scenes with the walkers: during the rally, of course, and seens from even greater distance in a landscape shot).

I know it is a little premature considering we barely saw it in TFA, but I want the FO Walker. I just love walkers and the leg-design looked quite nice; it might be interesting how Lego deals with it.

(There were, iirc, two scenes with the walkers: during the rally, of course, and seens from even greater distance in a landscape shot).

Yeah, it will be interesting to see it's debut in the next films. I was disappointed that the FO battle pack didn't come with the little AT RT walker look alike. They need to do that one as well. It would have been better in the battle pack than the mini turbo laser.

I shared your sentiments until I got the set, but the turret looks surprisingly good on my desk. It is really pretty cute. I think I'll use it on my desk at work. Perhaps kids like a small walker more (and I, as a walker-fan, certainly would not mind), but the turret has something to it.

Btw, you remind me that I would like to see a larger turbolaser turret, either TFA or ANH. They always impressed me when I was a kid. Those shots when the huge turrets tried to follow the X-Wings...

And I could see that work as a set: a tower with integrated spring-loaded shooters, command central, gunnners and random Stormtroopers. It might be too militaristic for Lego, though.

I'd like to see some yearly podracer releases, especially with Anakin's being released as a cheap set later this year. Would also be a great way to cover as many of the Mos Espa themed characters as possible.

Anakin's Podracer

Includes Anakin, C-3PO and Shmi Skywalker

Sebulba's Podracer

Includes Sebulba, Watto and Ann/Tann Gella

Gasgano's Podracer

Includes Gasgano, Padme and Kitster

Mawhonic's Podracer

Includes Mawhonic, Qui-Gon Jinn and Aurra Sing

Teemto's Podracer

Includes Teemto and 2 Tusken Raiders

Ben Quadinaros' Podracer

Includes Ben, Jawa and Rodian Podracer Mechanic

Ody Mandrell's Podracer

Includes Ody Mandrell, Fode & Beed and Pit Droids

I know we've had an abundance of Episode VI, but I want even more!

Skywalker Battle: Comes with Luke Skywalker (Jedi Robes), all new injured Darth Vader with a 3 piece helmet, new Emperor Palpatine with a white face as opposed to LBG, two Royal Guards. Set is similar to Palpatine's arrest, but is Emperor's Throne room. Playability has a plate on the ground that catapults Vader down the stairs. Includes a chamber to throw Sidious down, an elevator door, a lever next to Sidious' throne that catapults Luke's lightsaber. Also icludes a platform that falls when Vader throws his lightsaber. Could be around £60-£70. Would love to see such a set!

Woah, my predictions on this set came true. Woah..... Even the right price....

The Return of Star Wars the Clone Wars/ Episode II/Episode III sets -

Coruscant Chase 40 -60$

Comes with Anakin,Obi-wan,zam, and that droid throwing out worms.

UCS Jango Fett's Slave I 229$

Same as Boba Fett's Slave I,althought I highly doubt LEGO will ever bother

Jango Fett's Slave I 80$

A reboot of the old one

AT-TE 99$

Maybe from Rebels with Captain Rex and Zeb

Trade Federation Battle Station 159$

Like we see in the first shot of episode I

Separatist Star Destroyers 149$

We've all been wanting one, we almost got one with the malevolance

Jedi Council Meeting 80$

Would come with alot of Jedi Minifigs Like the t-6 Jedi shuttle