Sebeus I

[SONE Free build] Dispatched to ...

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

dsc00298.jpg

That's me, I'm ready for action!

My squadron is dispatched to I-don't-know-where... we haven't been briefed yet.

I'm not nervous because of that though, one time we have even been dropped somewhere without briefing at all...

dsc00288.jpg

However, this time we are accompanied by a Sith Acolyte, this is the first time I see one up close.

I don't know much about them but I do know that the Empire doesn't send them out for an average riot...

dsc00293.jpg

He hasn't spoken a word,

he hasn't moved much either since we took off.

A scary character, I heard stories, they can cut a trooper in half with their weapon.

Perhaps that's why no one of my squadron bothers to communicate with him in the first place...

(Next)

- - - -

I hope you like it, my first free build for Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka,

The Imperial Sith Acolyte is a character I saw in the Game 'The Force Unleashed', they have limited Force abilities and use a light(saber)staff as their primary weapon.

As far as I know they're also known as Royal Guards. Prior to playing the game I never realized that their spears are actually lightsabers.

Now I'll need to get myself some stormtroopers and rebels, I only have a few minifigures from the original trilogy, the clonewars is much better represented in my collection.

Edited by Sebeus I

Very nice. I like the integration of the seats into the walls combined with the tile-with-bar pieces. The typical dropship bay look is executed well. I'm a little confused as to how this fits in with the character progression of a Stormtrooper based on Nar Eurbrikka...but I suppose that that remains to be seen. :classic:

Thanks a lot,

the real reason my trooper hasn't been briefed yet is because I don't know yet what the next thing is.

I do intend to combine all of my future SNE mocs into one consistent story

I'm a little confused as to how this fits in with the character progression of a Stormtrooper based on Nar Eurbrikka...but I suppose that that remains to be seen. :classic:

This freebuild serves as an introduction of my character, my next mocs will contain more action, fieldwork :grin: .

Just incase, don't worry about that Sith Acolyte, he's not playing a major role in the story, not in my story atleast, he might as well dissapear in the next build.

Seeing a Sith Acolyte up close is kind of an experience for my trooper (considering we all start with 0 XP I assumed we are new recruits).

Edited by Sebeus I

Just incase, don't worry about that Sith Acolyte, he's not playing a major role in the story, not in my story atleast, he might as well dissapear in the next build.

Seeing a Sith Acolyte up close is kind of an experience for my trooper (considering we all start with 0 XP I assumed we are new recruits).

Thats wat RPG is all about, :thumbup:

As Brickdoctor pointed out, I love the way you have integrated the chairs into the wall with that tile-with-bar piece as the headrest!