Sign in to follow this  
Klaus-Dieter

MOC: Winter Bakery And Christmas Tree Stand

Hello everybody! :classic:

Since BS is now up again I want to present you my winter MOCset I built for the great Xmas raffle of CopMike. Here it is:

Winter Bakery And Christmas Tree Stand

It's the last days before Christmas. Go to the Christmas tree stand in order to buy a Christmas tree for at home, buy a cake or some croissants in the bakery or watch the kids ice-skating.

2009_eb_xmas_raffle.1.jpg

The minifigs:

businessman, bakery saleswoman, baker, boy, girl, Xmas tree seller

2009_eb_xmas_raffle.4.jpg

The interior includes a sales counter and a baking oven with a door that can be opened and closed:

2009_eb_xmas_raffle.10.jpg2009_eb_xmas_raffle.11.jpg

Many more pics can be found in this folder (when public) of my BS gallery.

Comments are welcome! :classic:

Klaus-Dieter

Oh, very neat.

I love your oven design. What piece is that?

Great idea on the display case under the register too.

I love it !!!!! :wub:

'Klaus-Dieter' you are a genius ! :grin:

It is simple, yet high detailed (sometimes least equals more) ! :classic:

The oven - fanastic ! :grin:

keep up the great work. :classic:

You have now inspired me into trying to build a bakery or even a general store for my country town.

Nice little MOC, KD, I specially like that oven! :thumbup: Definitely, a perfect addition to the Christmas Toy Store set. :classic:

What good is a Christmas Village without a bakery? Great idea for an add-on to Lego's Winter Toy Shop.

I like how you managed to use yellow for a winter creation, a color uncommon to Christmas villages (at least those that I've seen). It works quite well, and I like the height ; somewhat shorter than a tall Victorian or Dickens-like village structure. I think this adds to the charm of your MOC KD. As always, you've also added a nice interior. I'd like two loaves of that French bread please. :wink:

Very nice KD, and I'm sure it will go nicely with the Winter Toy Shop. Mine hasn't come in yet. :sad:

Nice little bakery. I really like how you've kept the interior style the same as the Winter Toy shop. The oven door is really nice too.

Hello Klaus-Dieter,

a really nice scene you present to us here! It's good to see that the chimney is really connected to the oven, a detail that often is missed. :classic: Furthermore the christmas garland is a really nice touch!

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Edited by Legostein

Thank you all very much for your nice comments! :classic:

Oh, very neat.

I love your oven design. What piece is that?

Thanks, Big Cam. :classic:

I built the oven very similar to the official one included in 10193 MVV.

I love it !!!!! :wub:

'Klaus-Dieter' you are a genius ! :grin:

Thanks, lightningtiger. :classic:

I'm glad to hear that you like it that much.

Nice little MOC, KD, I specially like that oven! :thumbup: Definitely, a perfect addition to the Christmas Toy Store set. :classic:

Thanks, BlueBard. :classic:

What good is a Christmas Village without a bakery? Great idea for an add-on to Lego's Winter Toy Shop.

Thanks, TheBrickster. :classic:

I totally agree with you: an Xmas village really needs a bakery. And so I tried to build one which could possibly be an addition to 10199.

Nice little bakery. I really like how you've kept the interior style the same as the Winter Toy shop. The oven door is really nice too.

Thanks, Rick. :classic:

Yes, I exactly wanted to build it very similar to the awesome Winter Toy Shop.

a really nice scene you present to us here! It's good to see that the chimney is really connected to the oven, a detail that often is missed. :classic: Furthermore the christmas garland is a really nice touch!

Thanks, Christopher. :classic:

You are right about the Xmas garland. I put it there since I was a bit disappointed when I saw that the garlands included in 10199 are dark grey and not in different colors or at least in yellow.

Klaus-Dieter

Great job K.D! This Winter Bakery of yours, sure looks classic by nature, when you used that white door and window panels. Lots of nice feature especially that baking oven inside the house. This bakery is now ready for customers whom are busy shopping for this festive season. I think the seller, standing at the side of the store is a nice touch to the surroundings. :thumbup:

This has been featured in Classic-Town.net.

Great job K.D!

Thanks, WhiteFang. :classic:

And thank you very much for putting it on CTN (great MOC description btw)! :classic:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter