Search the Community
Showing results for tags '75288'.
Found 3 results
I usually don't post my Studio MOCs on Eurobricks, but a friend of mine IRL said Eurobricks might get a kick out of this one. I've read in several places online that some 80s kids used to use the old Alien Moon Stalker set (#6940, year 1986) as a substitute for an AT-AT when playing Star Wars with their Lego way back when. That makes last year's AT-AT set (#75288, year 2020) the natural starting point for a remake of the Alien Moon Stalker. This is still a rough WIP, lots and lots left to do, but I hope you like the idea! Comments and criticism welcome.
So, this is my mod based on the pictures from @Kozikyo86 I have to say that the mods to this set were easy to make and as always the only difficulty was parts. I had to take apart a good number of sets, mainly for smooth tiles. However, In my opinion it was totally worth it. First off, the head, Here i just added some parts to smooth out the jaw and the front end. I also replaced the black window with red, I am not sure why Lego went with black, red looks much more menacing for a robot dog. I also changed the canopy and increased the size as per the mod. Next, the legs, again this follows the moc, this was just a case of adding smooth tile pieces and added a few extra parts to the top of the leg to create a more bulky outline. In addition i added a few plates on the inside of the legs, to bring the depth closer to the technic beams. I tried to bring these totally level but it looked too bulky. I also tried making using 2 stud wide smooth tiles to totally cover the legs, again, this looked too bulky. Next up, the sides of the AT AT. This was an area where plates were in short supply so I had to use what I could find. I followed as closely as I could and made sure that any studs showing looked like they were purposfully placed. I still think the panel over the front leg needs adjusting slightly. I also added some small pieces on the leg joints. These look great from a distance and are easy to remove, i think they add a little extra interest. Bottoms of the legs, I added some smooth quarter pieces on top of the round circles. I also increased the height of these by one extra plate. On the (real) thing these parts are really high. I also echoed some of the detail on the outide of the legs onto the inside sections. All in all, I am very happy with the final result and I think it looks great on display with my other star wars stuff.
...maybe no one has modified yet, so I'll be first ;) Hi I've prepared for you a modifications of the new Lego set - 75288 AT-AT I think that many of you have or plan to buy this set, so I decided to make modifications, improving as much as possible, but not changing the construction and features of the set. After modifications AT-AT have 1499 parts! Compare all with 75288 set. What I changed: - I improved the armor, added tile and details, - I corrected the head, changed the top cover and details, added a red visor, - I added more tile on the legs, - the feet have been increased by one plate layer, - top covers have been improved, - the inside of the head slightly changed, I slightly changed the way the head is fixed, - main interior slightly changed, I added a few tiles, - I covered the blue pins on my legs, - I changed some colors (brown, black) to light bluish gray. File to download from my YouTube channel - link in the description, Stud.io file, so knowledge of this program is recommended. I would be very grateful if you leave a comment, a thumbs up, and a subscription!:) It's very important for me, and you can say "thanks" for free downloading the file! You can download file from this movie, link in the description. I would be very grateful if you leave a comment, a thumbs up, and a subscription!:) In this way you can say "thanks" for free file!