CM4Sci

Legends of Chima 2015

Seen finals of the beaver tiger hodgepodge, the beaver is literally just a recolor of the yeti.

I WILL NOT SHARE PICTURES PRIVATELY, SO DO NOT ASK! BE PATIENT!

Pretty sad if it looks like this:

They just use the moulding with different printing. They're fine.

Edited by just2good

Besides the fangs in the lower jaw, I never realized how perfect of a headpiece the Yeti head was for a Beaver!

All of this teasing is just2good to handle.

If you disappoint us, there will be bug spray... :tongue:

All of this teasing is just2good to handle.

If you disappoint us, there will be bug spray... :tongue:

I second this! But if the bevears do use the yeti mold, they won't look to bad. I think its the second time they have used a head mold from the collectible minifigures in another theme.

Seen finals of the beaver tiger hodgepodge, the beaver is literally just a recolor of the yeti.

I WILL NOT SHARE PICTURES PRIVATELY, SO DO NOT ASK! BE PATIENT!

Will you be posting images this week?

Most likely. Still missing half of the wave.

Eveything else you have more then makes up for what you don't have.

Do you have Bladvic's Bear Mech? And do you know the names of the following:

The names of the Beaver and Tigers in the Tiger Command Center

The Name of the normal Bear in the Icebite's Driller Machine set

The names of the Beaver and Tigers in the Tiger Command Center

The Name of the normal Bear in the Icebite's Driller Machine set

Don't have the mech. The Beavers are only Breezor, and the Tigers are Tazar and Trakkaa(?). I don't have the Icebite set.

Bulkar is the bear in the mech set. Oddly enough, it's spelt different from the TV show and game, which has his name as Balkar.

Bulkar is the bear in the mech set. Oddly enough, it's spelt different from the TV show and game, which has his name as Balkar.

What? No Bladvic? He's my favorite. Oh well, it's good that we are getting bears (and beavers) in general.

What? No Bladvic? He's my favorite. Oh well, it's good that we are getting bears (and beavers) in general.

Aren't there two bears in the Bear Mech? I can recall that.

And remember, there is (Hopefully) One more wave before Chima ends, so if he's not in this set, maybe one in the summer will have him.

Bladvic is going to have his own set all to him. Bladvic's Bear Mech appears that it might be an exclusive set, seeing as we found info on it a little later than the rest.

Also we don't know the minifig count.

Bladvic is going to have his own set all to him. Bladvic's Bear Mech appears that it might be an exclusive set, seeing as we found info on it a little later than the rest.

Also we don't know the minifig count.

Anyone imagining a giant Mech Battle between Bladvic's Mech and Icebite's Mech?

Good lord almighty, the Lion Tribe Pack is 2/3 female? That's practically unheard-of in an action theme! Shame the other three packs are universally male, especially the two bad guy battle packs since we hadn't seen any female members of either of those tribes. All the figs in these packs look fantastic, though.

Sets look great in general. No sets that are jumping out at me as must-haves (not because they're bad designs, but just because I'm not much of a Legends of Chima collector), but still lots of great creativity on display.

In the Tiger's Mobile Command set there appears to be a reuse of the CMF Yeti mold. It appears that the fig is supposed to be some kind of beaver. Looks like I'll be Bricklinking that figure for sure.

Edited by gedren_y

In the Tiger's Mobile Command set there appears to be a reuse of the CMF Yeti mold. It appears that the fig is supposed to be some kind of beaver. Looks like I'll be Bricklinking that figure for sure.

Its a shame it doesn't have a tail of any kind, though, since that's one of a beaver's most distinctive traits in real life. I know MOST of the Chima animals lack tails, but in this particular case it is almost difficult to tell what kind of creature it's supposed to be without one.

Its a shame it doesn't have a tail of any kind, though, since that's one of a beaver's most distinctive traits in real life. I know MOST of the Chima animals lack tails, but in this particular case it is almost difficult to tell what kind of creature it's supposed to be without one.

I hope there's a tail printed on the back torso and carries on to the head piece...

It's a shame that the beaver looks nothing like in the TV series.

Other than that, I really like these sets. Definitely getting all the tribe packs, and Icebite's Claw Driller.

Edited by Puffle Pal26

It's a beaver, from what I've heard. Shame he doesn't appear to have a tail...

EDIT: Ack! Remind me to refresh the page before I post next time! Not only did they edit their post, but other people addressed the point I was making several times. :wall:

Edited by Lyichir

Shame the other three packs are universally male, especially the two bad guy battle packs since we hadn't seen any female members of either of those tribes.

Sabress in the Tiger's Mobile Command says "Hi!"

I really don't like the design they chose for the beavers. You can clearly see the teeth on the Yeti head and its... distracting, really.

I was hoping that we'd get Bevar, to be honest (unless we've been mislead this entire time!)

I'm also not feeling the new bear mold. It's okay. It will suffice, but I was hoping for something a little less chunky than that.

Tormak's Shadow Blazer is my day one purchase. It has truly lived up to my expectations from the preliminaries.

Am I the only one hoping that this isn't the last wave?

I'm really needing a Shadowind Minifig complete with helmet, cape, and armor!

Edited by Penkid11