Sign in to follow this  
Trunkbass

[Petition] Save LEGO the Lord of the Rings

I signed it. You can probably increase the amount of signatures even more. I don't think we will have any problems getting signatures for this. We are already at fifty and its only been a couple of hours.

I've set it at 500 now. If we reach 100 by midnight (GMT+1) I'll set it to 1000. Let's see what the other side of the world does while I'm asleep :sweet:

Someone should contact brotherhood workshop and ask him to promote the petition in one of his vids.

Yes, this is a great idea. I would love to contact him but I don't really know him, does anybody else have good contacts with Kevin Ulrich from Brotherhood Workshop?

I emailed the brick show but who knows

Edited by SMC

Signed.

I only recently came out of my dark age - so missed out on all the good LotR sets :cry_sad:

Thanks everybody!

Signed. I hope that this will make it. I will spread the word on some forums.

Nice! Let us know how that goes!

I emailed the brick show but who knows

Great! Hopefully they'll get in touch!

Signed it and advertised it on Flickr and a LOTR fansite! Let's hope for the best.

Perhaps contacting the creators of some of the popular LOTR projects on LEGO Ideas

to get them to advertise it at the top of the descriptions of their projects would be a good idea, as well.

Gondor calls for aid - will the LEGO Company answer?

Edited by General Magma

Perhaps contacting the creators of some of the popular LOTR projects on LEGO Ideas

to get them to advertise it at the top of the descriptions of their projects would be a good idea, as well.

Hmm, I can't seem to find a way to contact them personally.

Does anybody else know how to contact an IDEAS user personally or shall I just advertise the petition in one of the comments of their creations?

Also shared to Dutch LEGO fansite lowlug.nl and LOTR fansite theonering.net - let's hope that will bring in more people to sign the petition! The more the better!

You Should try getting a hold of some LotRs fan sites and maybe IGN (because they have been really into some of the new Lego sets).

A big thanks to everybody for the support. Don't give up, keep sharing the petition, we won't stop!

As it is almost midnight here in Belgium and we passed 125 votes, I raised the bar to 1000 votes. Let's hope that in due time we will reach even further. Good night to you all!

I thing that 10 thousand is the minimum right? Or more?

Well yes I believe we need to get at least ten thousand to get their attention, just like the IDEAS sets :classic:

10000 will be difficult without the support of lordofthebricks, Brick Show,...

But 1000 would be enough to contact them and to get a response.

Edit: I'm happy that you/we already have more than 200 supporters after less than 24 hours.

Edited by Robert_88

10000 will be difficult without the support of lordofthebricks, Brick Show,...

But 1000 would be enough to contact them and to get a response.

Edit: I'm happy that you/we already have more than 200 supporters after less than 24 hours.

Yes, that's what I thought. Okay so lets get to that thousand votes this week!

We're ready to storm the social media, please LIKE the new Facebook-page and, even more important, SHARE with your friends! That way we can easy double or triple our votes!

Anybody who has experience with Twitter and how to set our petition up there with all the hastaggery, please PM me, I'm not familiar with Twitter.