Sign in to follow this  

Id love to see these minifigures also, but I've got a bad feeling the BoFA sets are going to be the last Tolkien sets we'll see in a long time :sad:

I have thought about armored trolls. That said I would take the current troll with armor that would snap onto him.

New mordor orc helmets would be great, but even them would rank below new Gondor helmets and another Rohan helmet for Eowyn.

The Witch-king of Angmar (ROTK)

Éowyn (Dernhelm outfit, both hairpiece and helmet)

Faramir (Ranger outfit)

Gondorian soldier

Morannon orc (new prints & helmet - possibly 2 different orcs with different skin colors. Olive green or dk. tan and grey?)

Denethor

Merry (Rohan outfit)

Pippin (Gondor outfit)

Mountain troll (armored)

And all of that can be done in one wave...

We are only one wave away from having a satisfying finale for the LEGO LOTR theme.

If we all sign that petition, it may end up coming closer than we think!

http://www.change.org/p/save-lego-the-lord-of-the-rings

As Im mostly interested in parts useful in a regular castle theme, I would prefer soldiers or figs with easily reusable molds and prints:

In order: Gondor soldier, Ithilien ranger (maybe Madril), Ranger faramir, Dernhelm Eowyn, Mordor/Morgul/Morannon Orc with new print and helmet, Haradrim soldier (this is a wish-list after all), Gamling or Háma (for new torso prints), Denethor, Easterling, Witch-King in armor (he is last since I find him least reusable as a generic fig). Maybe even civilian Eowyn, but I fear she would have a fleshie triangle on her torso.

I would also consider Gondor Pippin and Rohan Merry relevant but these could be made with existing figs (if we got a Gondor soldier, that is).

For the Hobbit, I would like Iron Hill & Erebor Dwarf soldiers, Dol Guldur Orcs, bear Beorn (a reprint of the City bear would do, though I wouldnt refuse a new mold), and maybe Dale soldiers (yeah, I can wish my head off). Maybe Thror and Thrain to finish the wish-list?

Not really a fan of Gothmog, Bolg or the Elvish factions (though I would take a solder wiht the Elvish blade in a silver/bley color).

For creatures, a Balrog (brick-built), Armored Troll (molded of course), Mumak (preferably molded, even if scaled down, but could also be a giant brick-built one) and fell beast (preferably molded) - in that order.

My wishlist has been covered off quite well already by General Magma.

I really want the RotK Witchking and Eowyn (Dernhelm), Faramir, Bolg, Gordon soldiers, and Beorn (Bear form).

Still hoping that TLG comes through for us.

Aside from the obvious glaring omissions like the Witch-king & Eowyn:

I want Thrain & Thror as they are designed in the Lego Hobbit video game.

I want the 3 trolls.

I want Frodo and Sam in their orc disguises.

But number one on my personal wishlist is an Old Bilbo to go with my bag end MOC.

Aside from the obvious glaring omissions like the Witch-king & Eowyn:

I want Thrain & Thror as they are designed in the Lego Hobbit video game.

I want the 3 trolls.

I want Frodo and Sam in their orc disguises.

But number one on my personal wishlist is an Old Bilbo to go with my bag end MOC.

Good choices! A mohawk Young(ish) Dwalin would be great to see, and an Iron Hills Dwarf (or Moria Dwarf) with a pearl dark gray Gimli helmet would be wonderful, especially since the crest on Dain's helm isn't removable... I've seen customs of the Gimli helmet in a nice gunmetal gray, and it's gorgeous. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to try to make one myself... another reason I want Fantasy to return is to maybe get the wingless Fantasy dwarf helmets (like in my avatar) in new colors, too; that one in pearl dark gray like the CMF Evil Dwarf's would be just about as nice as a PDG Gimli helmet, I think, whether on a Tolkien dwarf or TLG Fantasy dwarf.

Cannot stress enough how much I'd love a good Dernhelm, ROTK Witch King, Faramir, and Gondor soldier. A Beorn-print of the existing bear (still kinda kicking myself for not getting the smaller City hideout set with one in it) would also be fantastic to see.

Here's my list:

1. Witchking

2. Fellbeast

3. Gondor soldier (standard)

4. Gondor soldier (tower guard)

5. Faramir

6. Ithilien ranger

7. Armored Elves

8. Armored Trolls

9. Eowyn

10. Sauron

Here is my personal list not for main characters but generic army builders.

The Good Guys:

1st- Gondorain Soldier

2nd- Citedal Guard

3rd- Elvish Warrior

4th- Rider of Rohan

5th- Gondorian Ranger

The Bad Guys:

1st- Morannon Orc

2nd- Black Uruk of Mordor

3rd- Haradrim Archer

4th- Easternling warrior

5th- Uruk Hai scout (slightly different helmet with quiver)