Hinckley

How did you get your title?

Now that's just dirty AND in the wrong forum! :tongue:

Your face is dirty! :tongue: All of you are dirty! :laugh:

It would apear someone is gearing up for a nasty title. *cough*^^^*cough*.......

He wants it too much. :wink:

I got my titles in rather humiliating situations. My first title, Lord Admiral Wannabe, came when I became a frontpager and arrogantly said "where's my title that says Lord Admiral?" And I got it. Then, I annoyed Sinner by saying that no-one needed the opinion of a walrus. Hence, my current title Walrus disrespecting pirate. I must stop bagging out the admins like that! :tongue:

Just say they don't have the power to change it, then their ego's take over and give you the most nasty title they can think off (like Captain Green Cheese did with me).

TO SINNER: The sentence below doesn not represent MY opinion at all, since I think youre still the number one around here, the big man (or mammel) that is wearing the pants I mean! :thumbup:

Something like this: "Sinner, you can't think of a "bad/nasty"title for me even if you wanted to, you sissy-walruss!"

BTW: Zepher :oh: , you must have the coolest title of all of us...I'm yealous...

Edited by zorro3999

Sinner, you can't think of a nasty title for me even if you wanted to, you sissy-walruss! :tongue:

Now, on a more serious note, Captain Green Hair gives the cruelest titles of all! He is the Title Master! I don't want to get a title from him...

Poor little Zepher....his title is well, ******* hilarous! I almost fell out of my chair laughing! :laugh:

You did your lamb...well thats kind of sick! :laugh:

Edited by Lego12

So its like torture that he cant have one ! He he he....

Yea, tease him before he gets it :grin:

I think this a "How I want to get my title" than a "how did I get my title" thread :laugh:

If he does get it. :tongue:

Ssshhh then some mods might close it! [iDC 'bout titles realy :tongue: ] but it is a funny thread :laugh:

Sinner, you can't think of a nasty title for me even if you wanted to, you sissy-walruss! :tongue:

Now, on a more serious note, Captain Green Hair gives the cruelest titles of all! He is the Title Master! I don't want to get a title from him...

Poor little Zepher....his title is well, ******* hilarous! I almost fell out of my chair laughing! :laugh:

You did your lamb...well thats kind of sick! :laugh:

Oh comeone hes just askin for it! ^^^^^ :devil:

Ooohh man I bet Sinner will:

1. Not give you a title for like ages then when he does it will be THE WORST title in history of EB. :devil:

2. Ignore you.

3. Send you to the chamber.

4. Give you a REALY bad title.

5. Whack Himself :grin:

6. Feature you in mocs that will make your face red. :blush::devil:

You know how the description of this topic says "Don't ask for a title"? Well, if I had more room, it would also say "Don't post again and again and again in this topic trying to get a title, because it will only annoy the staff and ultimately delay the possibility of you getting a title. Just browse the forum, post, have fun and be yourself. A title will come in due time... :wink:

If he does get it. :tongue:

Ssshhh then some mods might close it! [iDC 'bout titles realy :tongue: ] but it is a funny thread :laugh:

Nah they wont, it's too funny, for one, because it is. And two, because we get to laugh at the people trying to get a title but don't :grin: I dont really know why every one wants one, it's just there for fun :wink:

Oh comeone hes just askin for it! ^^^^^ :devil:

1. Not give you a title for like ages then when he does it will be THE WORST title in history of EB. :devil:

2. Ignore you.

7. Play Fabuland :laugh:

8. Go for a swim

8. Go for a swim

9. Have another mud brawl with Hinckley

10. Take the little Sinner-kids to the movies. :laugh:

2. Ignore you.

8. Go for a swim

9. Have another mud brawl with Hinckley

10. Take the little Sinner-kids to the movies. :laugh:

Who says Sinner has to give me a Title? :devil::tongue:

BTW, I don't like the chamber...and I don't want to go there again.... :sad: So I crossed it off your list! Ha! :tongue:

Sinner has kids that are plastic little minifigures! Oh my! It must be horrible! :tongue:

Edited by Lego12

Who says Sinner has to give me a Title? :devil::tongue:

Indeed, I bet there are other admins who would love to give you something nasty. :devil:

BTW, I don't like the chamber...and I don't want to go there again.... :sad: So I crossed it off your list! Ha! :tongue:

Indeed, chamber = not much fun. Especially if you're there for three months. (A dark chapter of Thok's history that will not be discussed).

Sinner has kids that are plastic little minifigures! Oh my! It must be horrible! :tongue:

Indeed, if you're a three-inch-tall plastic walrus with a hat and a shirt with an anchor on it, you have kids that are half an inch tall! :tongue:

Of course, I'm not insulting Sinner.....wouldn't want to make that mistake.....

Edited by Lt. Col. Thok

Indeed, I bet there are other admins who would love to give you something nasty. :devil:

Indeed, chamber = not much fun. Especially if you're there for three months. (A dark chapter of Thok's history that will not be discussed).

Indeed, if you're a three-inch-tall plastic walrus with a hat and a shirt with an anchor on it, you have kids that are half an inch tall! :tongue:

Of course, I'm not insulting Sinner.....wouldn't want to make that mistake.....

Ouch, three months.... :look:

I'm not insulting him either, we're just joking around! :classic:

Indeed. I asked for a title when I first got here, now look at it. :sceptic: Some stupid Swede got to it...

I know one bad word in Swedish, and If I could spell it out at him, I would. :tongue:

Indeed, asking for a title is risky business. I made the mistake of doing that, and now I look like a whiny mama's boy. :tongue:

Time to cool off guys.

Quit the bla bla.

Now this thread was intended to tell others how you got your title.

Let's keep it there please.

:vader:

How did Zorro get his title? It's been changed various times, and in the thread, I don't know which one is being reffered to. :sceptic:

EDIT: Is it because he can't spell for his life? :tongue:

Edited by Adam

How did Zorro get his title? It's been changed various times, and in the thread, I don't know which one is being reffered to. :sceptic:

EDIT: Is it because he can't spell for his life? :tongue:

Me can spel verie wel !

No, if you want to know the history of my newest title, go to the previous page and you will find out.

And since Zorro has never been captured before, he also doesn't like the foresight of being chambered, so I will only post here (or anywhere else) if directly adressed or with very good reasons like defending my ego from people that think/believe I can't spell :tongue: .

The Legend of Zorro must always continue.....

Turns out I missed my newest title. Thank KimT. I'm assuming byy "little lamb" you mean... no? you really mean Little Lamb? Jeez, better stop annoying the Staff...

I got my title by attacking KimT with bad Smack Talk. It seems to be the easiest way to get a title all you little guys who want a title. just keep insulting the staff, and they'll give you a title....

EDIT: It's not because you badtalked KimT, that you got that title.

Or ban you...

You know how the description of this topic says "Don't ask for a title"? Well, if I had more room, it would also say "Don't post again and again and again in this topic trying to get a title, because it will only annoy the staff and ultimately delay the possibility of you getting a title. Just browse the forum, post, have fun and be yourself. A title will come in due time... :wink:

So I will get a title soon enough? :tongue: Remember, I don't constantly ask for a title either :wink: