CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Provided the Sony & Marvel deal doesn't go south, we will definitely get sets based on the new Spider-man movies. We already got a loose tie in set with ASM2, spider-man is Marvel's top selling character, and he's going to be a part of the MCU so Marvel will want to promote him with merchandise and the "one movie a year" thing has already been debunked as of this year. Hopefully we start to get a tie in set with each MCU movie from this point on though.

With hope we get a full wave for civil war, and one set for dr strange, but then the new spiderman movie sets would come across with the gotg 2 sets, which i really really want, so is there any chance of them doing two waves, and just one set for thor 3?

With hope we get a full wave for civil war, and one set for dr strange, but then the new spiderman movie sets would come across with the gotg 2 sets, which i really really want, so is there any chance of them doing two waves, and just one set for thor 3?

I believe so. GotG will definitely get part of a wave and so will Spider-man. Here's hoping we actually get a Thor set this time around...I need a Sif and an updated Loki.

Not only do we have the loose tie in $13 set, we have an actual tie in with the Electro polybag.

True.

Not only do we have the loose tie in $13 set, we have an actual tie in with the Electro polybag.

Nah, that $13 set is straight from the USM show besides the vehicle.

Hey J2G does Ultron's head from the Hulkbuster set fit under the helmet??

Yes. Thats what ultimate ultron is. Its made for that use.

I believe so. GotG will definitely get part of a wave and so will Spider-man. Here's hoping we actually get a Thor set this time around...I need a Sif and an updated Loki.

Well heres to hoping huh? Also with my custom loki i just used the same body, a dark green trenchcoat (cut up from a normal dk green cape) and the mandarins head with the aragorn hair in black, it looks really cool and the mandarin face makes for a really menacing looking loki, i could post a picture if you so wish.

Edited by Gilberto_Aguilera

These latest set are really cool. We get a new spider man and carnage in what looks to be a <$20 set, and we get Iron spider! But I have a question, I thought iron spider was Peter Parker but we're getting 2 Spider-Man's in that set. Also I thought hank pym was also antman and yellow jacket, all 3 in 1 set? Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining bcus I love it, but I guess I'm missing some of the lore

Iron Spider is Amadeus Cho. (Ultimate Spider Man Universe)

Hank Pym is the dark Antman on the Flying Ant, the Antman with the Grey Helmet is Scott Lang.

Yellowjacket in the movies is... someone else ;-)

Edited by DarthBrickus

Great review Just2Good...

Great now i wanna buy the Quinjet as well, never really bought big sets or planes or vehicles :wacko: and you know money

What should i do what should i do...

So... i went to see what it was like to put 'The SHIELD Helicarrier' in 'my bag' to see if i'm willing to buy it... and despite it clearly being released to VIP's today and me being signed in as a VIP its now switched from being a VIP exclusive on the 17th to only being an official release on March 1st... what the heck?

hdgxYW3.png

Edited by Scarilian

Really impressed with the Quinjet. Surprisingly it has a large interior when you don't put the bike in. I mean you could just use them as drop doors so the minifigures can 'parachute' in. :laugh:

So... i went to see what it was like to put 'The SHIELD Helicarrier' in 'my bag' to see if i'm willing to buy it... and despite it clearly being released to VIP's today and me being signed in as a VIP its now switched from being a VIP exclusive on the 17th to only being an official release on March 1st... what the heck?

Same here mate, Yesterday it was indicating a slightly later release of the 19th, which is ok, but im a bit annoyed we are not even getting a VIP release now it seems!

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

the motor drop function doesn't seem to work too well, does it ever land straight?

Not really, but it would be very hard to have it in a way that it lands staraight.

The Quinjet looks amazing, but I won't be getting it just to get the Vision minifigure. Sets I'm looking in to getting:

• Hydra Fortress - Four minifigures I don't have; Hulk, Quicksilver, Baron Von Strucker, and Hydra Henchman (And a bonus Captain America)
  • Hulkbsuter - Three minifigures I don't have; Hulk, Scarlet Witch, and Ultron (With a bonus Iron Man)
  • And I'll be DEFINITELY getting the Ant-Man set; Three brand new minifigures with a giant ANT :D

Does anyone have both the Hulkbuster and Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas? I want to see what the Bat-Mech and Hulkbuster look like side by side.

Does anyone have both the Hulkbuster and Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas? I want to see what the Bat-Mech and Hulkbuster look like side by side.

I don't, but I think it's safe to assume the Bat-Mech looks terrible next to anything. :grin:

I think the early VIP release in Europe is the 19th not the 17th(US and Canada). So you can try on Thursday.

Really impressed with the Quinjet. Surprisingly it has a large interior when you don't put the bike in. I mean you could just use them as drop doors so the minifigures can 'parachute' in. :laugh:Fall to their death

Yeah I don't really plan on putting the bike in. It doesn't even work well.

Yeah I don't really plan on putting the bike in. It doesn't even work well.

It's Lego, use your imagination :)

I must admit... seeing that SHIELD agent makes me glad I picked up the flesh head with eyepatch from Citizen Brick because that looks like it'll make a very nice classic Nick Fury.

Same here mate, Yesterday it was indicating a slightly later release of the 19th, which is ok, but im a bit annoyed we are not even getting a VIP release now it seems!

Yeah, the website is confusing, might be best to just try on the 19th like Sinthoras suggested

the motor drop function doesn't seem to work too well, does it ever land straight?

If you mod it you can probably get it to land flat, issue with the function at the moment via the videos i've seen appears to be that the bike hits the drop doors on the way out. As such if you mod it so you have a button to drop the bike and a seperate button to open the underside doors that could work... though even then you'd have to calculate all the variables such as how high off the surface the helicarrier is and what angle it needs to be when it lands.

Either way, if i get the Quinjet thats what i'll be trying :3

Edited by Scarilian