CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Im a little confused here. The antman set has yellowjacket, hank pym, and Ant Man but isn't Hank Pym Yellowjacket? Same for the spider-man/sandman set, we get a spider-man and an iron spider but isn't iron spider just Peter Parker in a different suit??

Hank is yellow jacket in the comics, but not in the upcoming movie.

As for spiderman, I believe this season of USM dealt with the spider-men from other dimensions or something.

Amadeus Cho is Iron Spider now. It was Peter for an episode, but Amadeus became Iron Spider for Spidey's new warriors team.

Amadeus Cho is Iron Spider now. It was Peter for an episode, but Amadeus became Iron Spider for Spidey's new warriors team.

ugh I wish they would scrap the concept of Ultimate Spider-Man :angry: it confuses us who don't watch it and have read the comics.

Im a little confused here. The antman set has yellowjacket, hank pym, and Ant Man but isn't Hank Pym Yellowjacket? Same for the spider-man/sandman set, we get a spider-man and an iron spider but isn't iron spider just Peter Parker in a different suit??

Hank isn't Yellowjacket in the movie. Darren Cross is.

Hank is yellow jacket in the comics, but not in the upcoming movie.

As for spiderman, I believe this season of USM dealt with the spider-men from other dimensions or something.

There were 3 clones of MVP that were made into the Scarlet Spider's which used the Iron Spider suite.

It's too bad for the Ant-Man set. It does not include Wasp, a female super heroine instead they put Hank Pym.

The SHIELD Agent in Spiderman set looks weird, but the torso and legs are good. Why there's an elite police man from LEGO City in Juniors Spiderman set?

I think maybe the Ant-Man set is not the final version... I mean even the box is not the final design. I say this because of the use of 3 old heads. Sure it could be that maybe that is how it ended up looking like but there is a huge problem... Hank Pym has a whole blown mustache and beard, unless he shaved before the final battle i doubt he will have Gandalf's head. As for the others Scott Lang has a slight beard (not full, more like star lord) and Yellow Jacket (actually, not much problem there.... just want a new head instead of a clone head)

If this ends up being the case maybe we will get the nanofigures like we first thought!

Edited by MarvinM

^The box is the final design, its not prelim. And even if it was prelim the figs in the corner are usualy final. and they use the same heads there.

I think that though Scott could use a new head, the Ezra head works for him. The problem for me is reusing Gandalfs head, seeing as it looks nothing like the Hank Pym we've seen.

It's weird we didn't get any pic of the Hydra fortress set we saw in the German catalog?

Is it possible it got cancelled? Or maybe they're trying to avoid spoilers for the movie... although it doesn't seem to be more spoilery than any of the other sets.

(I'm sorry if this question has already been answered)

I think maybe the Ant-Man set is not the final version... I mean even the box is not the final design. I say this because of the use of 3 old heads. Sure it could be that maybe that is how it ended up looking like but there is a huge problem... Hank Pym has a whole blown mustache and beard, unless he shaved before the final battle i doubt he will have Gandalf's head. As for the others Scott Lang has a slight beard (not full, more like star lord) and Yellow Jacket (actually, not much problem there.... just want a new head instead of a clone head)

If this ends up being the case maybe we will get the nanofigures like we first thought!

This set is coming out before any others do. More than likely this is going to be the final version. They reuse heads from other lines of sets because none of them have been used in the Super Hero line-up yet. It's just a way so LEGO doesn't have to make and print new heads, and using old ones saves them money, which saves us money.

It's weird we didn't get any pic of the Hydra fortress set we saw in the German catalog?

Is it possible it got cancelled? Or maybe they're trying to avoid spoilers for the movie... although it doesn't seem to be more spoilery than any of the other sets.

(I'm sorry if this question has already been answered)

It's probably an exclusive set like the Braniac Attack was. Those sets always get images released later than others in a wave.

I'm guessing it's like what Neomar said. It seems to be an essential scene with Strucker and QS, so that may hold some spoilers in TLGs eyes. QS is too essential of a character for the film for TLG to pull too.

It's probably an exclusive set like the Braniac Attack was. Those sets always get images released later than others in a wave.

I'm guessing it's like what Neomar said. It seems to be an essential scene with Strucker and QS, so that may hold some spoilers in TLGs eyes. QS is too essential of a character for the film for TLG to pull too.

Dang, I hope the cost for it doesn't turn out to be insane. I was looking forward to that Hydra tank.

Well, the Ant-Man set did say confidential, unlike all the other ones. Hank Pym's beard is something that they can't change. I mean, his beard is pretty sweet looking. What if Tony Stark or Thor wouldn't have had beards? It just seems unfair.

I wonder why Green Goblin doesn't have side leg printing. Oh well. I'll be getting him on Bricklink or eBay since it'll be at least another year before he might show up in a non-Juniors set.

That glider is a bulky mess, so I just Bricklinked a bunch of pieces to make the one that he uses in the video game. I actually bought enough to make 10 gliders because of order minimums, so now I just need to build an Oscorp factory assembly line or something.

I wonder why Green Goblin doesn't have side leg printing. Oh well. I'll be getting him on Bricklink or eBay since it'll be at least another year before he might show up in a non-Juniors set.

That glider is a bulky mess, so I just Bricklinked a bunch of pieces to make the one that he uses in the video game. I actually bought enough to make 10 gliders because of order minimums, so now I just need to build an Oscorp factory assembly line or something.

If you made them and put them on Ebay I'd buy one

Got a list of those parts you could share?

Really disappointing that they all have reused faces. I hope they change but I don't think they will. All well, at least their helmets look amazing.

8H5Y1Sn.png?1

Easily the best figure of the wave. I'm in love with the boot printing MOULDING ( :wub: ). I don't care about anything else... This was the best thing ever.

I'm planning on buying all the Spider-Man sets. Just a great assortment of figs and parts. Also purchasing the Ant-Man set which is also great. Funny to think everyone thought Hank was the villain :head_back:

Edited by NuffSaid1996

Easily the best figure of the wave. I'm in love with the boot printing.

It's molding not printing.

Also he looks pretty crap with the bad cropping and overscaled image.

It's molding not printing.

Also he looks pretty crap with the bad cropping and overscaled image.

Yeah, I fixed my mistake while you were writing that not so nice comment.

It's nice they finally gave spidey boot printing but couldn't they have gone the extra mile and printed webs on them?