CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Possibly, we'll just have to wait and see til the weekend.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm hoping there are 15 Super Heroes sets that haven't been announced, and I don't even care if I have to take out a second mortgage to afford them. :laugh:

Noticed a seller on EBay is selling the Hulkbuster set for $70. Says they have three in hand and one already sold. Can't believe people are willing to pay double just to get something a couple weeks early.

Agreed.

Here's the check list for everyone who asked:

Click on it for a much bigger size.

I can't wait to get all of them :excited:Thanks Just2good (again),

Baron von Strucker looks nice too. I'm very exited about the quinjet, and it's enterior.

Edited by LuxorV

I wish the hydra soldier had a regular face as his alternate expression. Not sure why they bothered with that back head printing when its covered by hair

Jokerland is supposedly $120, but I don't expect that they would make that mistake....

I agree, that would be a pretty big mistake to make.

If there really is another set I'm doubting it's Avengers as they have a full line already. I'm hoping it's a Spider-man set if anything else. We've yet to have a big one for Spider-man and there's a lot of things they could do in that price point (Brooklyn Bridge, Gwen Stacy, make it happen Lego). I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Edited by strangely

Vision, Ultimate Ultron, and the Baron all look very nice. Not sure on QS yet, but he'll probably look better in person. :thumbup:

Vision, Ultimate Ultron, and the Baron all look very nice. Not sure on QS yet, but he'll probably look better in person. :thumbup:

Might look better with the slicked back hair. Yes, I know I've mentioned that like 10 times.

Might look better with the slicked back hair. Yes, I know I've mentioned that like 10 times.

Are you talking about the Bruce Wayne hair? I always thought the Anakin Skywalker/Lloyd Garmadon hair would look good (in white, of course. Though the Dark Bley could possibly work...)

Are you talking about the Bruce Wayne Malfoy hair?

Why yes, that is the one I am referring to :wink: Anakin's hair could work but that's if you want it more accurate to the character in the movie. I'm looking to make him look a little more like the comic with the malfoy hair.

Edited by Ultron

Why yes, that is the one I am referring to :wink: Anakin's hair could work but that's if you want it more accurate to the character in the movie. I'm looking to make him look a little more like the comic with the malfoy hair.

My comic version always used the Doc Brown/2014 Magneto hairpiece. I'm not sure exactly how you want him, but that hairpiece did come in white with the 2013 Count Dooku figure. :shrug_oh_well:

Strangely enough, I'm really looking forward to that Hydra Henchman. His head looks prime for a custom minifig. Speaking of prime, I'm not digging Ultron Prime. I think Ultimate Ultron is going to be my default Ultron. The neck thingy just doesn't work well without the helmet thingy.

If you want to make Ultron Prime look better, just buy the Iron Man VS. Ultron set to get the upper head piece.

If you want to make Ultron Prime look better, just buy the Iron Man VS. Ultron set to get the upper head piece.

I fully intend on doing that, and using either a solid red or transparent red head, rather than the packaged version.

I was looking around at my Superheroes sets (unable to find a suitable spot for Batzarro) and I saw the GotG sets which reminded me... isnt there a show coming out soon for them? ( basically I'm asking if there is a possibility that we might be getting GotG show sets.... due to the fact we are getting drowned in Superhero movies it might be rare... specially since no Agents of Smash sets came out... but it would be cool to get characters that are important just didn't make the cut (I'm looking at you Yondu!))

Look at this picture of Hulk Vs. Hulkbuster

5146FS4GV6L.jpg

Looks like TLG scale might be pretty accurate.

So Ultimate Ultron has the same face as the legions? It looks cool, but I think Ultron Prime with the helmet piece from the Iron - Man vs. Ultron set might look more like the one in the trailer.

Also, it looks like Ultimate Ultron has printing in both the mask AND jaw piece!

Edited by MarvinM

I was looking around at my Superheroes sets (unable to find a suitable spot for Batzarro) and I saw the GotG sets which reminded me... isnt there a show coming out soon for them? ( basically I'm asking if there is a possibility that we might be getting GotG show sets.... due to the fact we are getting drowned in Superhero movies it might be rare... specially since no Agents of Smash sets came out... but it would be cool to get characters that are important just didn't make the cut (I'm looking at you Yondu!))

this could potentially be correct, although if they were to make sets from the tv show, it would be based on the tv show, not the movie, so while the main characters may look the same, the design of the minifigures, as well as the design of other characters including yondu, may not be the same, but then again, if this does happen, we may get a minifig sized groot!!!!

this could potentially be correct, although if they were to make sets from the tv show, it would be based on the tv show, not the movie, so while the main characters may look the same, the design of the minifigures, as well as the design of other characters including yondu, may not be the same, but then again, if this does happen, we may get a minifig sized groot!!!!

Yeah, that is what I meant. I mean, on the clip some of them look the same but all minifigures are welcomed