CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

They've given 2 exclusive figures although I agree that Barton and Romanov seem like odd choices to add but they have and that's it. I've more of a grumble over Nick Fury's design in that I don't think the coat design looks like the long jacket I pictured... I actually think My Christo custom does the job better with a fabric trench coat. Maria Hill is a nice figure although maybe we could look at a new face print but if WW's head works then fine then so be it.

Got to say that I agree 100% with these comments.

1) Odd choice of exclusives (why not Coulson?)

2) The Fury jacket design does look a bit odd upon closer inspection

3) I'm very disappointed with the recycling of heads for both Cap and Hill. Especially Hill, TLG can def. use a refresh for female heads and this would have been the perfect opportunity...

I don't know if I like that Lego is advertising that you can add power features though--if they are not included. Basically it's like "hey; didn't feel like you spent enough on your $350 ship? Why not spend even more on it!" :wacko:

But I think 3 in 10 EB members ( or 1 in 2, to be generous) already have the components needed to motorize the set, mainly the juice box, M-motor, and either remote or polarity switch.

It looks really good, but not gonna buy it. Am going to Bricklink steve's face tho!

I just noticed something! Mini cap has leg printing :snicker:

Lego Avengers video game just announced. Possible new sets in all these games. HyPe.

???

Indeed, apparently the game will cover the movie storylines of Avengers and Age of Ultron.

AND MORE!

Edited by Scarilian

Well if anything there'll probably be another exclusive figure to keep the rumour mill and wishlist going...

It is new

Nope. It's from the MTT from Star Wars I think.

By looking through the helicarrier pics, I must say I'm really liking Hawkeyes new look. :thumbup: black Widow looks alright, but she's still leagues beyond the 2012 version.

Nope. It's from the MTT from Star Wars I think.

By looking through the helicarrier pics, I must say I'm really liking Hawkeyes new look. :thumbup: black Widow looks alright, but she's still leagues beyond the 2012 version.

Im liking him too, but really was the face already used? time to bricklink :D

The Helicarrier looks okay, but not good enough for that price range. If it was $150-200 then I would think about it. The microfigs are strange but well detailed.

Never wanted a helicarrier, but this set looks like a real fun build.

Also microfigs that look stunning. They should do that to star wars ucs sets too (well if they are big ships)

I heard rumors about antman being also a microfig as well minifig. Cheers to that then!

So we can assume Coulson is going to be in the Carnage set? Or polybag? Or do you think he'll skip this year to be in one of 2016 sets?

Never wanted a helicarrier, but this set looks like a real fun build.

Also microfigs that look stunning. They should do that to star wars ucs sets too (well if they are big ships)

I heard rumors about antman being also a microfig as well minifig. Cheers to that then!

So we can assume Coulson is going to be in the Carnage set? Or polybag? Or do you think he'll skip this year to be in one of 2016 sets?

Coulson is the only main shield agent in Ultimate Spider Man (TV Series) as such its likely him.

I hope they'll give us microfigs of the rest of the team too :-)

That would be a good extra in a polybag.. like rocket getting baby groot

Ho-hum. Maria Hill is the only POI here and she doesn't have a new head so it's not a painful one to pass on. I'm glad there's no Coulson, still pulling for the fever dream of him showing up in an Agents of SHIELD set down the line.

I feel like I'm the only one who wasn't really interested in the mini-figs but the actual build. Looks really great to me. Better than the ideas one which looked more realistic but bland. This definitely has more color to work with. Surprised there is no Coulson but now I am thinking he is in SHIELD Sky Attack or he might be the exclusive Game Stop pre-order minifig. Still I'm really glad with the build. I will probably want to work with the motors and such like described in the video (hopefully I get to do it with work where we have all these Mindstorms sets for school activities).

And for the price it is a bit more than the piece count but do keep in mind there are 4 big "boat" pieces as described in the video and the printing on the base which was necessary. Also don't forget that when you buy with LEGO and have a VIP account you're going to get 349 points which is $17.50 for the US. Plus if you buy the AoU sets the same way that's around another 200 points (rough estimate) which is another $10. So you can buy one and that helps save for the other. Just something to keep in mind.

A GAME!!!!!!! YES, YES, YES, WHEN!?!??!?

LEGO just redeemed themselves for me!!!

Guys that means we're gonna get an exclusive figure with the game most likely a character from the movie!

Edited by MODOCTORDOOM

A GAME!!!!!!! YES, YES, YES, WHEN!?!??!?

LEGO just redeemed themselves for me!!!

Guys that means we're gonna get an exclusive figure with the game most likely a character from the movie!

War machine maybe?