Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

The Snowspeeder looks like it has wheels?

Yes,it has.The transparent wheels used in the Snowspeeder may been the same that used on 75058 MTT and 75078 Battle Droid Troop Carrier.

Why does TLG hate the UK so much? Those prices are ridiculous. Pretty much the same in $ as in £.

The MF in today's exchange rates should be £95.

Think I'll be buying from Amazon.de as the prices work massively in our favour at the moment.

Hey,at least the UK pound is still high in value.In Malaysia here,our Ringgit now has a ridiculously low exchange rate with US Dollar that is now 4.02 Ringgit per 1 U.S. Dollar.The Lego set prices are much more unfriendly than the Lego set prices in U.S. and UK.This is the main reason that I will not likely to buy Lego sets more than $40.

Edited by ArmstrongYong

Agreed, there's also a star wars page in the culture and media section here on Eurobricks. That spoiler belongs there. The movie has been almost completely spoiled for me.

How has the movie almost been completely spoiled for you? Just looking at the trailers all I know is the Legend characters are back to stop a new threat... That's not the whole movie... or especially the ending of the movie...

All thought these sets have a lot of other spoilery things in them!

Oh and Chewie's Crossbow :wub_drool:

Edited by Ashnflash

How has the movie almost been completely spoiled for you? Just looking at the trailers all I know is the Legend characters are back to stop a new threat... That's not the whole movie... or especially the ending of the movie...

All thought these sets have a lot of other spoilery things in them!

Oh and Chewie's Crossbow :wub_drool:

Well I happened to stumble upon some spoilers, which I completely regret. I mean, there's a star wars page in the culture and media section here. I avoid that page and when I come on this page, I expect to see thoughts on these new sets. There is a place to put spoilers, and you should have put it on the star wars movie page. I have nothing against you, it's spoilers I've seen on this page that bother me. I didn't intend my previous comment towards you, I meant it for the others who have put spoilers on here.

Thanks for the pictures!

Most of the sets look really appealing, but I don't want to start collecting new stormtroopers, so for me it'll be Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle, the Falcon and perhaaapps Rey's speeder.

Regards,

Mitch

I can't say I like the bowcaster all that much. I don't remember it shooting studs in the movies :laugh: . Don't get me wrong, I am perfectly fine with the idea of stud shooters, as they are a great playability feature, but I have been waiting for an accurate bowcaster for quite some time, and when they finally do it, it is a stud shooter. Once again, I like stud shooters, but I don't like it in this case.

Well I happened to stumble upon some spoilers, which I completely regret. I mean, there's a star wars page in the culture and media section here. I avoid that page and when I come on this page, I expect to see thoughts on these new sets. There is a place to put spoilers, and you should have put it on the star wars movie page. I have nothing against you, it's spoilers I've seen on this page that bother me. I didn't intend my previous comment towards you, I meant it for the others who have put spoilers on here.

No problem, also what I said I put in the spoiler bar and also the poster I was talking about was released and you will be seeing it everywhere.... Sorry again I didn't know the proper place to put them and I was expecting more too...

Rats, I think I'll be getting most of these. Still don't like the command ship so I'll BL the villain, and I'll skip the MF. Black & red TIE... how could I turn that down? Black & orange X-wing... ouch! I'm glad that the "snowspeeder" looks nothing like the Episode V ones.

For the late people: http://www.scified.c...o-sets-revealed

Snow Speeder: looks all kinds of awesome, very detailed, Greebles, Ammo Crates, Stud Shooters, Invisible Wheels, folding seats and Three troops, awesome!

It reminds me of something I made many years ago when I got back into lego:

http://www.brickshel...Cs/100_0792.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RaySkull/MyOtherMOCs/100_0791.jpg

I also see a tiny bit of 40k inspiration... :)

http://blog.newbie.s...d_speeder_2.JPG

Ray's Speeder: I tried my hand at making that speeder, and I've seen several iterations, but the official one looks by far the best and the most detailed. I'll probably get that.

Oh yeah that thug looks great, and will be piloting it too.

The rest are nice, but I have no room for them, Hoping for a Trooper Pack!

Edited by Rayskull

Does anyone know if the command shuttle's wings fold out for flight like in the trailer? They look like they are permanently fixed in the landing position apart from retracting the wings?

Edited by joebiwankenobi

Worse than what? If those prices for the MF are correct, €150 is £106.

The price in £ converts to €183!

$$ still wins but got to factor in taxes, with €s its just the shipping costs. Still going to be much cheaper than buying in the UK.

Dude... the Euro's are even worse!

Edited by Datamunky

Does anyone know if the First Order troop transports are what are flying next to Kylo Rens shuttle in the trailer? It kind of looks like them and has a similar shape, I just didn't expect those to fly but that's pretty cool if they do.

Does anyone know if the First Order troop transports are what are flying next to Kylo Rens shuttle in the trailer? It kind of looks like them and has a similar shape, I just didn't expect those to fly but that's pretty cool if they do.

Yeah, they are! You can see a small part of the diagonal engines on te back of the transporters in the leaked LEGO images.

Does anyone know if the command shuttle's wings fold out for flight like in the trailer? They look like they are permanently fixed in the landing position apart from retracting the wings?

I was thinking about that too. I'm just not sure how LEGO would've managed to create this function. However, on the "out of the box" image you can see 1 or 2 black 1x4 black slider bricks where the wings connect to the "cockpit". Could be nothing, but it could also be part of the mechanism to lower the wings.

I'm really looking forward to all the features of the shuttle, especially the entry-hatch on the bottom, the interior and the wing mechanism. I think the craft looks bad *ss.

The only think I don't like about the set: the First Order crew. The extremely plain printing makes them look like 1999 SW minifigs.

This will be a good year for my wallet, nothing to interesting worth buying for me. Thought that is not LEGO's fault because the sets are of a good quality, but the movie is poorly made from what I have seen.

This will be a good year for my wallet, nothing too interesting worth buying for me. Thought that is not LEGO's fault because the sets are of a good quality, but the movie is poorly made from what I have seen.

I really wonder what you have seen, then.

So MF 2015 or the last version, I have a toy store near by is struggling to get rid of the old one (7965) for the same price as the new one which is the better buy?

So MF 2015 or the last version, I have a toy store near by is struggling to get rid of the old one (7965) for the same price as the new one which is the better buy?

if you don't have OT versions of Han, Luke, Ben , Chewie and the rest then definitely get the old one. But I would rather get the new one, since aim excited for Ep 7.

Before seeing any pics and just getting the names, I was sure to collect the Resistance sets from E7. Now seeing the First Order dropship and the shuttle, I am so much in love with those and now I plan on collecting the First Order sets. I guess the orange X-Wing destroyed it for me as well. But looking on my shelf, there is a Star Destroyer, AT-ST, TIE. No rebel ships. I guess I just have to admit I'm one of the bad guys.

Speaking about the TIE, this is almost a perfect copy of the 9492 TIE Fighter (colors reversed obviously) with a slightly different cockpit. Also the Falcon is pretty similar to the one we have already. I guess they don't really scream NEW to me that much as the other sets do here.

And final thought - the € is killing me here. It's pretty tough to justify spending that much money. I hope these will be available on Amazon soon, as they definitely need their 20% discount. Shuttle and dropship would set me back 220€ at full retail price, correct? Now that is just way too much. This is Sith-Infiltratorishly high. And I prefer my sets to be Battle of Endorishly or Imperial Shuttle Tydiriumly affordable.

Speaking about the TIE, this is almost a perfect copy of the 9492 TIE Fighter (colors reversed obviously) with a slightly different cockpit.

No,there still has something the First Order TIE that was different from 9492.

According to the leaked set pictures,the connection section that connect the wings and the cockpit section looks different from 9492.And according to the leaked description,the new TIE can sit two minifigures.So I can confirm that the build is different compared to 9492.

Edited by ArmstrongYong

Bit dissapointed to see that the new MF is just a normal set and not a new UCS one... In my opnion these sets are meant for children instead of AFOLs.

Bit dissapointed to see that the new MF is just a normal set and not a new UCS one... In my opnion these sets are meant for children instead of AFOLs.

2928543-524906464-Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

You are aware that LEGO is in the first place a childrens toy...right?

You're kidding right?