Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

The mask isn't quite what I was expecting, but it still looks good. The rest of her looks PERFECT!

Is that a head that's already on a current figure? it looks familiar...

Endor Leia in the Shuttle? Looks like that to me.

Photo from the same facebook mexican seller from last week

She looks awesome! The mask looks kinda big though.

Edited by CM4Sci

That Rey figure is awesome. The headpiece does seem to be a bit big, and I'm not sure if the goggles can be removed,

but overall, a great figure and it's a sign of more good things to come. Is there any chance this person has more of the TFA figures?

Endor Leia in the Shuttle? Looks like that to me.

It would've been really cheap of them had they re-used an existing head for a main character, but luckily, it very much seems to be a new one.

It also looks nothing like Endor Leia's head, as you can see below - instead, the head on the TFA figure looks more like the real Rey

than any other head, so it must be a new one. This is Endor Leia's head:

3626cpb1356.jpg?1

I assume that was directed to me, so I'll respond: Why would I think that at all? I love LEGO; it's my favorite hobby--but I hope you realize that they are, in fact, plastic toys made for children. It's not insulting my own hobby, it's stating a fact.

"seems like"

It was all about the way you said it and the context in which it was used. Of course, I realize that's what it is - though I'm no set collector and use it as a much preferable alternative to model building, so in my case it's not at all a toy, but really just a highly sophisticated, interlocking brick system ( :tongue:) - but it came across as something that one of those unholy, non-LEGO people would say to respond to one of us in a mocking manner. :laugh: But that's probably because of the tone of voice I imagined

along with it in my mind, so no hard feelings, there!

Edited by General Magma

That Rey figure is awesome. The headpiece does seem to be a bit big, and I'm not sure if the goggles can be removed,

but overall, a great figure and it's a sign of more good things to come. Is there any chance this person has more of the TFA figures?

It would've been really cheap of them had they re-used an existing head for a main character, but luckily, it very much seems to be a new one.

It also looks nothing like Endor Leia's head, as you can see below - instead, the head on the TFA figure looks more like the real Rey

than any other head, so it must be a new one. This is Endor Leia's head:

*snip*

"seems like"

It was all about the way you said it and the context in which it was used. Of course, I realize that's what it is - though I'm no set collector and use it as a much preferable alternative to model building, so in my case it's not at all a toy, but really just a highly sophisticated, interlocking brick system ( :tongue:) - but it came across as something that one of those unholy, non-LEGO people would say to respond to one of us in a mocking manner. :laugh: But that's probably because of the tone of voice I imagined

Well that would make sense if Rey was Leia's daughter.

Edited by IronFish

They don't really look like each other, though...

Eh good point, but Daisy Ridley does sort of look like Natalie Portman, and besides they're just Lego figures, you can always find a head the works better if you don't like it.

Thanks for sharing!

Rey looks perfect! And it also alleviates my fear that Kylo Ren might not get a new mask piece. I was expecting a Darth Revan-treatment with the mask simply printed on the head piece. But if so much effort goes into Rey's outfit, there is no way THE face of Episode VII won't have its helmet/mask mold, is there?

Rey's Speeder is the safest bet, yeah. But I don't see how revealing other sets would spoil the story.

We've already seen Kylo Ren's Shuttle in the second teaser, for example.

Not only that! The sets will be out three months before the movie's release. Any spoilers will have as much impact in September as they would right now.

Edited by Lynx

Looks like this hasn't been posted here yet...

According to Toy Ark the new Sith Inflitrator set will be retailing for a whopping... $94.99. Yes, that's the US price. I can't expect how high it'll be in other regions.

Here is a link to some photos. http://news.toyark.c...tar-wars-164416

Please tell me that's a joke. At 630 pieces that means the set is about 15 cents per piece. At most I expected this to be $70.

Edited by ChristopherLee

Looks like this hasn't been posted here yet...

According to Toy Ark the new Sith Inflitrator set will be retailing for a whopping... $94.99. Yes, that's the US price. I can't expect how high it'll be in other regions.

Here is a link to some photos. http://news.toyark.c...tar-wars-164416

$95 for a 630 piece set? :sick: That's such a strange price point as well. I don't think a Star Wars set has ever been $95 before.

Wait a minute, the display tag says it's 662 pieces. The box says 630. Either way, the price-per-piece is over 13 cents. That's almost as bad as 9516. :cry_sad:

Edited by ChristopherLee

Not only that! The sets will be out three months before the movie's release. Any spoilers will have as much impact in September as they would right now.

That's a good point, hadn't even thought about that.

Even though it's looking kind of unlikely, I'm still holding out hope for at least one TFA set to be revealed on Saturday.

I'm liking the design for Rey overall, especially the new head print - looks just like Daisy. However, I'm not liking that the headpiece, which isn't horrible in my opinion, isn't the same color as the "wraps" on the torso. They should not be different colors. Just look here:

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5008676d84aeae82b8acdd8c/553290aae4b06c86f2548bb5/5532913fe4b0c759b3870c49/1429377370612/Force+Awakens+Exhibit++-+93.jpg

I'm liking the design for Rey overall, especially the new head print - looks just like Daisy. However, I'm not liking that the headpiece, which isn't horrible in my opinion, isn't the same color as the "wraps" on the torso. They should not be different colors. Just look here:

http://static1.squar...hibit - 93.jpg

For all we know this minifigure could be a prototype. The colors might change between now and the set's official release.

Yeah her colors are all off. really strange.

and the goggles seems painted in a non typcial lego graphic way.. Good hair and face tho!

"seems like"

Yeah, I didn't mean to sound rude; it was just meant to be a playful joke. I probably should've added one of these at the end: :tongue: or :grin: So yeah, sorry about that. :classic:

On-topic, Rey looks pretty amazing (and accurate!).....but the head-wrap is just awful. It's oversized, and the color looks too out of place.

......Yeah, there is a 0% chance of me buying that now. :thumbdown:

Edited by LN-01354

Is that Darth Maul face smiling? that looks so weird, almost like if it was making a joke of it self (like in the lego SW animations).

Geobrush ask the seller for more pictures of all the TFA figs, preferabout rey without holding the mask, and from the back.

I can see why the Sith Infiltrator is so high - it's releasing right when SW is about to blow up again. Parents will think it's retro (being from a 16 year old movie) and won't mind paying that much when SW is all the craze again.

Rey looks great, but I hope the hair piece is just what's seen- literally looks like my real life hair, even down to the color. :grin: Unfortunately, I think she have a ponytail.