Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

I'm a sith lord. That explains.

:vader:

Oh, I see. Wait - I'm a Sith Lord, too. But I'm the silly one who thought about getting a second shed...

Anyways...

I'm pretty excited about the possibility of getting an Ahsoka with a non-Clone Wars face print!

Edited by DarthTwoShedsJackson

I'm pretty excited about the possibility of getting an Ahsoka with a non-Clone Wars face print!

I a too. It was the fist thing I thought of when I heard of Ahsoka in Rebels.

Im rather curious, how come that spoiler makes irrelevant you getting the set? I mean, if you liked the set before, why would that stop you? I dont mean to question your own perogative, but im genuinely interested in how or why. I mean,

what with Darth Vader being dead at the end of ep 6, does that not make irrelevant any set he comes in to you?

Well, here's the full reason: I hated the Inquisitor minifig, and I was only going to buy him because

he WAS a main villain. Now, though, he's not going to play any more role in the story. Since I didn't like the minifig, and the Inquisitor will have no more appearances in the show (or maybe in a set), I just don't feel like I need to buy it anymore.

Edited by LN-01354

Well, here's the full reason: I hated the Inquisitor minifig, and I was only going to buy him because

he WAS a main villain. Now, though, he's not going to play any more role in the story. Since I didn't like the minifig, and the Inquisitor will have no more appearances in the show (or maybe in a set), I just don't feel like I need to buy it anymore.

Why ever would you hate such a well designed figure? Accuracy wise it nails the appearance in the show, detail is incredible, the new saber handle is a nice touch. They've thought of everything even the clip on the back of the Armour which is actually in the show and even his helmet which appears for all of two seconds. The only thing i would say could be improved is the inclusion of maybe a single handled saber mould with only half the circular part which would make it easier to use only the one blade on the figure as the second handle interferes with the pose ability. Other than that i think the figure matches Darth Malgus quality and design wise. I can't fathom why anyone would hate it?

To be honest i hope they cover a rebels Sidious if he shows up. I like the tan one which works well for ROTJ as the skin is much less flesh in that but we have no prequel or CW representation of Sidious which is a real pity cause i would have loved to see the Brown and dark blue costume featured in both to make an appearance with a flesh sidious like those two representations. I especially loved how he looked in clone wars with the robe and the really evil looking face with yellow eyes hidden under the hood. It is quite a pity we never got a sidious based on CW, maybe there is hope for a brown robed cartoon sidious in rebels or a ROTS yoda vs sidious fight set maybe?

Edited by legofreak86

Spoiler

Yeah, I don't understand that....I mean...the TIE is nice and the figures are all fantastic.

Well, here's the full reason: I hated the Inquisitor minifig, and I was only going to buy him because...

Ahh ok, fair enough, I see where you are coming from. :)

I just got the Emperor from the book, and to my surprise he had dual face expression, one angry and one evil, no one mentioned this before I thought he’d have only one angry face. However, the upcoming one seems like a better option since he seem to have an angry and a normal expressions, it’s more useful than two excited faces, I wish I had waited till the pictures of the new one appeared.

Oh, I see. Wait - I'm a Sith Lord, too. But I'm the silly one who thought about getting a second shed...

Anyways...

non-clone wars face is true, but to me rebel face = clone war face, still

and all the main good guys in rebels all look ugly, especially in minifig form

Edited by what

Why is Rebel face = Clone Wars face? They’re totally different; Rebel faces are just like normal minifigs from all licensed themes, normal eyes with pupils, while Clone Wars had weird bulging eyes and huge lips making them look very different from all other minifigs. I’m very happy LEGO decided to go with normal faces for Rebels, for even if I didn’t like the cartoon so much I can still get the sets and collect more Star Wars characters that blends with the ones I have.

Yes, I don't really understand the logic of that either. Aside from TFA, my two main sets that I'm getting are the Shuttle and Final Duel, I may consider the Infiltrator depending on the price.

Why is Rebel face = Clone Wars face? They’re totally different; Rebel faces are just like normal minifigs from all licensed themes, normal eyes with pupils, while Clone Wars had weird bulging eyes and huge lips making them look very different from all other minifigs. I’m very happy LEGO decided to go with normal faces for Rebels, for even if I didn’t like the cartoon so much I can still get the sets and collect more Star Wars characters that blends with the ones I have.

I think he was just trolling

What's with all the spoiler text recently? There is nothing particularly 'spoilery' in any comments :)

Because some people might not have seen the series 1 finale of 'Rebels' yet.

What's with all the spoiler text recently? There is nothing particularly 'spoilery' in any comments :)

Spoilers are fun! Duh!

and that's why they do that. :grin:

Well someone a page or so ago said that Darth dies at the end of Episode 6. I read the spoiler by accident and now I'm devastated as I've been holding off watching the original 6 movies till I can see all 9 of them in one sitting :sweet:

Why ever would you hate such a well designed figure? Accuracy wise it nails the appearance in the show, detail is incredible, the new saber handle is a nice touch. They've thought of everything even the clip on the back of the Armour which is actually in the show and even his helmet which appears for all of two seconds. The only thing i would say could be improved is the inclusion of maybe a single handled saber mould with only half the circular part which would make it easier to use only the one blade on the figure as the second handle interferes with the pose ability. Other than that i think the figure matches Darth Malgus quality and design wise. I can't fathom why anyone would hate it?

Agreed. It was the best designed minifig of the whole Rebels lines. No mistakes, no odd colours, new moulds... what's not to love?

He may be dead. He may be alive. After the Maul-arcs in TCW it is clear that noone ever really dies unless you see his body, lifeless beyond the shadow of a doubt. Even if he is really dead, he has a cool design and enough potential to become a fan favourite.

Knowing that the Gozanti-class cruiser was being made was actually kind of a spoiler for this episode, we just didn't know it yet. The potential figures in SWR sets also got quite a few changes, too.

I do not think so. Not only has the Gozanti been featured prominently in earlier episodes, the figure selection does not make any sense if it was supposed to be a set for the finale. This is just a set of a spacecraft seen in the show with some minifigs added. I am tempted to say 'randomly added', but Kallus has been seen on board of that cruiser as early as Droids in Distress making quite an entrance...

... while not even being close to it in the finale!

I just don't like the Inquisitor minifig. The color of the face is wrong (it should be grey, not white), the face print is....weird, and he has that single, angry expression (which he rarely had. Most of the time, he had either a calm face, or an evil smile).

Remember, it's just my opinion. :classic:

BTW how long until we can stop using spoiler text?

Edited by LN-01354

BTW how long until we can stop using spoiler text?

I'd say give it a week so that most if not all people caught up?

I just don't like the Inquisitor minifig. The color of the face is wrong (it should be grey, not white), the face print is....weird, and he has that single, angry expression (which he rarely had. Most of the time, he had either a calm face, or an evil smile).

Remember, it's just my opinion. :classic:

It's ok. I can even share your point about the expression. :classic:

Just regarding the colour, it is wise to remember Lego does not have a 32-bit colour palette. :wink: They operate with approximations. And I feel white is a better representation of the very pale, almost white Pau'an skin. The greys Lego has would all be way too dark. So I think white is a better compromise.

Just regarding the colour, it is wise to remember Lego does not have a 32-bit colour palette. :wink: They operate with approximations. And I feel white is a better representation of the very pale, almost white Pau'an skin. The greys Lego has would all be way too dark. So I think white is a better compromise.

The same thing stands for the X-Wing and snowspeeder. Lego did have a lighter grey, but it was almost never used. I really wish sometimes that they'd bring it back.

Just to point out we've only just seen Idiot's Array in the UK so I see spoiler text as justified for now (i'm now well and truly spoilt cos I can't resist spoilers!)

I'm in the UK but I'm up to date now thanks to various 'helpful' sites.