Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Riddler is definitely due for a ? cane, and that poster of him riding the Balrog in Dimensions suggests that he's playable. It makes sense that he'll have a Fun Pack, but if they gave him a proper cane mold, that would be an instant buy for me.

You got a link to that poster? If he is in a Fun Pack, I'm guessing he'll probably get a mini Dragster build.

I hope he does get a Fun Pack at least. Doc Brown got a brand new hair mold, so I think it's about time Mr. Nygma gets that beautiful cane.

283L.jpg

That looks like a boss fight to me.

I don't know why they don't just make a stick with a hole that fits hands. That way they can just put a pirate hook hand on the top of a stick like all the non-purist customizers have been doing for ages and still have that piece available for other things.

^ I was thinking the same thing without even knowing some people have done this.

I think that would technically be an illegal connection though. Hands always come assembled to torsos. But even then, if they are going to have to introduce a bar with a special hole and a hook separate from a torso, they might as well just mold the cane. :sceptic:

Here he is.

10557256_1575397422745681_4390752801225352753_n.jpg?oh=486661370b48bea811b53bf0f690ee9c&oe=55A6976A

Although it's possible that it's only a boss battle, I don't think it is.

I wonder if that thing he is riding could be a minibuild for a single pack for Mr. Nygma.

I wonder if that thing he is riding could be a minibuild for a single pack for Mr. Nygma.

The Balrog from Lord of the Rings? I severely doubt it.

The Balrog from Lord of the Rings? I severely doubt it.

I was actually referring to the green chair (probably some sort of mind-control device) on the Balrog; sorry, probably should have been clearer.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Here is a link to a review on the batboat harbor pursuit, unfortunately it isn't in English but at least it gives us an up close look at the set

Edited by ndunnavant

That Deathstroke fig is actually pretty nice, although it's quite lame the head isn't two toned. But Lego rarely does side head printing. In fact, I can't think of a case where they have.

Deathstroke and Robin look amazing, but I'm a bit disapointed Batman doesn't have the dual coloured legs in this set.

Deathstroke and Robin look amazing, but I'm a bit disapointed Batman doesn't have the dual coloured legs in this set.

Yea, they definitely should have. But I guess that's just one of Lego's ways to attract people into buying Jokerland, to get those dual molded legs.

Edited by ndunnavant

Brickset review for The Batboat Harbor Pursuit: http://brickset.com/...arbour-pursuit.

Have to say, Deathstroke looks incredible.

That Deathstroke fig is actually pretty nice, although it's quite lame the head isn't two toned. But Lego rarely does side head printing. In fact, I can't think of a case where they have.

I know they have done it once or twice in the past, but I don't know when (I think it was a Star Wars chatacter) and why they don't do it more frequently (I'm thinking it's cost related).

Yea, they definitely should have. But I guess that's just one of Lego's ways to attract people into buying Jokerland, to get those dual molded legs.

That's what Bricklink is for :wink:.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I think that would technically be an illegal connection though. Hands always come assembled to torsos. But even then, if they are going to have to introduce a bar with a special hole and a hook separate from a torso, they might as well just mold the cane. :sceptic:

It's the kind of mold they could reuse though. It's not like anyone else has a question mark cane, but a stick with a new kind of connector would be easily applicable to other themes.

I'm really liking that Deathstroke figure! The tie on the back of the head is a really nice touch! Reminds me of the DCUO design (or more accurately, the Pre-52 design). The lack of black printing across the whole one side of the head (or even a dual-molded head) is disappointing, though. It just doesn't quite look right in that regard.

The boat is actually really rad, too! The detachable cockpits are really neat, and that hidden control panel thing is such a cool feature. I almost want to convert this thing into a Batmobile! (Seriously, why haven't we gotten a two-seater Batmobile yet?)

Lobot and Alfred had side head printing. I wish they could have brought it back for Two-Face, Mr. Good and Evil, Deathstroke, and Ronin, It would make them all look better.

(Seriously, why haven't we gotten a two-seater Batmobile yet?)

You mean like... this?

post-18218-0-02519000-1432729234_thumb.jpg

Well, a properly sized two-seater in any form would be nice.

Just posting this here (credit goes to CapnRex101 of Brickset) for proof of the dual-molded legs.

18085631982_7c40971369.jpg

It's lame that Batman only has dual-moulded legs in the Jokerland set. :sad:

You mean like... this?

post-18218-0-02519000-1432729234_thumb.jpg

Actually, I'm pretty sure the only Batmobiles we've ever had that weren't two-seaters were Burton's and the one from Batman: The Animated Series. I mean, you either have to give Robin somewhere to sit or give him a ride of his own.

Of course, I'd be perfectly okay if we got that Batmobile as our first two-seater! :grin:

Am I the only person who doesn't like Batman with boots...

They do make him seem a little shorter, somehow. I think it's necessary for that all-important color balance, though, now that they stripped him of his outer-underwear.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the only Batmobiles we've ever had that weren't two-seaters were Burton's and the one from Batman: The Animated Series. I mean, you either have to give Robin somewhere to sit or give him a ride of his own.

Of course, I'd be perfectly okay if we got that Batmobile as our first two-seater! :grin:

They do make him seem a little shorter, somehow. I think it's necessary for that all-important color balance, though, now that they stripped him of his outer-underwear.

I think there were a couple of seats in the Animated Adventures one. Given the many variations of it TLG have now produced, I'm a bit surprised they haven't done a 2 seater. Forget random sets with submarines or mechs, a 2 seater Batmobile just with classicish Batman and Robin figures would fly off the shelves. I hope if they do it, they do go for the West mobile. It seems like an obvious best seller, but they've ignored others in different themes in the past - the Balrog being a topical example.

I agree about the boots. He does look a bit bland without them and a bit stunted with them. I'll wait to pass final judgement until I get hold of one because I do want to get Jokerland even if I end up selling off some of the figures. I think I'm probably too committed to the traditional look to accept a lack of outer underwear in a grey Batman so I may have to add some black hips into the mix anyway. And maybe an old cowl too: I really like the eyes on the new one, but I find it hard to get used to the absence of the chin piece.

I hope if they do it, they do go for the West mobile.

Well, next year is the 50th anniversary of the show... I smell an opportunity.

Well, next year is the 50th anniversary of the show... I smell an opportunity.

Seems like almost every year there is an anniversary of some kind.

Edit :roflmao: I meant like a special one.

Edited by SMC

That Batboat set looks pretty awesome, but am I the only one who doesn't like the mish-mash of colors of the Batboat itself? The design looks great but the random assortment of colors looks horrendous IMO. Hopefully blackening it will fix that.