Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

So I guess new 52 Harley is confirmed because those legs have the new boots.Hopefully the others will have new design's but it doesn't seem very likely.

I'm guessing Ivy and Penguin should have new designs (or at least Ivy will).

I think it's obvious Harley Quinn gets a new variation, the picture i posted on the page before this one is what lego is basing it off. Poison ivy has to get a new variation, it's been about 2-3 years since (2012 batcave and 2013 arkham asylum) we got ivy and she definitely needs something new. As for penguin, he's got two variations (arkham asylum 2013 pink legs and 2014 scuba Batman set with dark gray legs) we will probably get the dark gray legs variation. Joker is probably going to have his normal green hair with the 2014 joker stream roller torso, no hat for him.

I can see them doing a Penguin with a pink tophat. I would love to get a Grandpa headpiece version though...

Hopefully we'll get the roller skate pieces for Harley to really set the figure off based on the cover of Harley Quinn #1.

Edited by Robianco

I like the green, not the red.

Hopefully we'll get the roller skate pieces for Harley to really set the figure off based on the cover of Harley Quinn #1.

Yeah that would really look good.

What if Beast Boy was the Prime Earth version. That would suck so much.

Hopefully not. I want to see Beast Boy based on his Teen Titans Animated show appearance along with Starfire.

What if Beast Boy was the Prime Earth version. That would suck so much.

That would be unspeakably terrible.

Hopefully not. I want to see Beast Boy based on his Teen Titans Animated show appearance along with Starfire.

Yes. I can't see them doing anything else really; these are the versions that most people are familiar with.

Is it possible for us to get a set or better yet a wave of sets based on that show?

Me too. Don't we all :grin:?

There's gotta be someone out there who doesn't, as hard as that is to believe.

That would be unspeakably terrible.

Yes. I can't see them doing anything else really; these are the versions that most people are familiar with.

Is it possible for us to get a set or better yet a wave of sets based on that show?

I don't see why not. It was a very popular show. And sadly, there probably is someone who doesn't. I was joking though :grin:.

I never watched the show, so I really don't care which one we get.

beast boy and Starfire are going to based on TTG for sure. I mean SF outfit in the comics, if you can call that clothing, is horrible.

Also Posion Ivy, her New 52 outfit is black with green vines growing on her.

I hope that's not what we get. It's not very interesting looking. We've been speculating about a green-skinned Ivy, since they now make Spring Green minifigure hands. We know nothing about what Ivy will look like, though.

He's red. But the prelims used Killer Croc, so I'm sure they're going with the green version.

The Spidertrike last year had what looked like it would be a classic electro in the prelims and ended up being a USM electro. I would bet on Beast Boy being green, though, just because his green skin is much more recognizabl.

beast boy and Starfire are going to based on TTG for sure. I mean SF outfit in the comics, if you can call that clothing, is horrible.

Also Posion Ivy, her New 52 outfit is black with green vines growing on her.

I don't think we really can.

I hope that's not what we get. It's not very interesting looking. We've been speculating about a green-skinned Ivy, since they now make Spring Green minifigure hands. We know nothing about what Ivy will look like, though.

Yeah, I don't care for her new 52 look either (or most DC characters new 52 looks for that matter :hmpf_bad:).

Teen Titans would be just great! And I am so stoked to see Harley with her shorts and boots, it makes me want boots for all the new figs!

Really can't wait to get this new variant of Harley as she is my favourite female Batman villain. :grin: As for Deathstroke, I just hope they use the same version that's in Lego Batman 3.

And the Harley Quinn in Jokerland set will be based on her New52 Appearance in LEGO Batman 3, but in black and red.

Don't worry. It's gonna be both in Teen Titans animated show outfits, and they will NOT gonna make a comic version of Starfire due to matured content and nudity.

Edited by legofanatic12

Well in the latest Lego Batman game (Beyond Gotham) Starfire's look is based on the cartoon,so I suspect she'll have pretty much the same look on the set.

green.png

Edited by LOTR34