Bob De Quatre

AG - Introduction and Discussion

Henry Moose signing on with MANTIS as a pilot.

Moose_zpsjrpc2lrj.jpg

What can I say, it was the larvae Fridays that swayed me...

Welcome Pilot Henry Moose to M.A.N.T.I.S ! The food is far superior with us! Make sure you head over to the M.A.N.T.I.S training camp to get signed in to begin your training. :classic:

Edited by Lady K

i have a question can i join a different corp once im already in one? im thinking of becoming an alien

i have a question can i join a different corp once im already in one? im thinking of becoming an alien

You certainly can join another corp. It has been done before. That said, you do not need to join another corp. To be an alien. Alien builds can be made by anyone, and, as far as I'm aware, anyone can have an Alien avatar, too. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

As Dannylonglegs said, you can build for the Aliens Civilization while being part of a corp (that's what I did this week). I you really want to leave your corp and becoming a pure Alien (like is Aliencat) it's still possible.

A similar question, purely hypothetically, can an alien join a corporation as well, or is it humans only?

As Dannylonglegs said, you can build for the Aliens Civilization while being part of a corp (that's what I did this week). I you really want to leave your corp and becoming a pure Alien (like is Aliencat) it's still possible.

Thanks for the confirmation, Bob. I have a question too... Members of corps can add to the "Known aliens" section, right? Is it required that a known Alien be featured in an Alien build or freebuild as opposed to a weekly corp build? This may be relevant to my build for this week. :devil:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

The "known aliens" section was made to keep track of the players that didn't joined a corp, so they could have their credits, and be known by others.

The "known aliens" section was made to keep track of the players that didn't joined a corp, so they could have their credits, and be known by others.

Ok, that does make sense. I've had this question since before there was a dedicated Alien builder, so if I had really put much thought into it, I probably would have drawn the proper conclusion. :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Hello earthlings! I am Karl K. Pie, traveling Saxophone Teacher. Ever since the corporations moved into Andromeda, my business has gone down the crapper. But now, I am back for my revenge! Mark my words, I will have my revenge!

19380239103_01898b723b_t.jpg

Andromeda's Gates Sig-Fig by Karl Kream Pie, on Flickr

Another Alien builder? Wonderful! :laugh: can't wait to see what you come up with! :grin: and remember not to build on Octan planets

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Well I'm going to leave kawashita and become a pure mutated alien.

Drastic *oh2*

You can finally have a secret message for aliens only Aliencat!

No guarantees M.A.N.T.I.S. won't hack it though. :tongue:

Well I'm going to leave kawashita and become a pure mutated alien.

I you want to become an alien, I'll ask you to leave Kawashita's group PM (Narbilu could you check that?), and post here your new identity (character name and picture).

NuckElBerg posted his entry for Week 10, so that means Week 10 as ended and we are now in Week 11.

This week we've seen 15 builds for Kawashita, 13 for Octan, 11 for Mantis and 1 Aliens, plus some entries for Challenge 2.

And by the way, we have (not officially) reached the 500 builds for Andromeda's Gates!

And by the way, we have (not officially) reached the 500 builds for Andromeda's Gates!

Woohoo that's quite a milestone! :excited: