All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Rudivdk

Technic 2020 Set Discussion

True, but at least they are closer in age than us AFOLs... They are already building 7+ and higher sets from for example Ninjago line (containing some Technic structures as well), so I personally hold their opinion as valuable to tje subject. Fortunately my wife does not look at the recommended age on boxes...
  3. Mister Phes

Future Pirates Speculation

No. But thank you for putting a bazaar spin on things.
  4. Mister Phes

Għajn Tuffieħa Escape

Thank you for sharing! However, not everyone here uses Facebook so is it a possibility of posting those photos in this topic?
  5. Trekkie99

MAfia - Day 1 - Take a Look

So like...I have this thing right? Like OCD or whatever, but for the life of me I just can't stop paying random visits to people at night! Like wat-da-hek am I right??? It's like compulsive or whatever. :-P
  6. But it was a set based on an actual scene in the movie, they actually robbed the bank.
  7. tafkatb

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

The claim of "second largest" definitely doesn't track with existing reports of the piece count and price, so I'm like 95% certain that Wikipedia edit is an elaborate fake. The description of the "Bob's" sign is also a red flag, if only because the letter B would be indistinguishable from an 8 when using the building style referred to there.
  8. GeoBrick

LEGO Sci-Fi 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Looks to be the old-style helmet, not the one with a thicker chin.
  9. Jaromir

Now you got my attention :D
  10. It's my fault. For lack of time I write a little about Eurobricks but know that I often follow the various sections of the forum! I find it one of the most interesting ever and always get new ideas! Thank you!
  11. sdrnet

Whatever it is, I'd love to use one of these colors in large quantities: 1) sand red (!!!) 2) bright light yellow (cool yellow) They are two colors with little diffusion (above all the first one!) and that personally would allow me to make new very interesting moc.
  12. GeoBrick

[MOC] Air Battlecruiser

A stunning creation. And since all ships need a motto, how about "Lego rules the skies"?
  13. Kommander

[WIP] [UCS] MC75 "Profundity"

Hello, Last couple of days I was pretty busy working on my ship, also in order to provide you with a new update. Depending on building progress I plan to share more pictures this week. Once again the first steps on this update were much more time consuming as expected. I would have started some new areas of the ship but expanding the front was sooo difficult… At least I approached a quick build of the “command-fin”. Just a bit too large isn´t it?! UCS MC75 017 by Kommander, auf Flickr Let´s take a look on this update: With the previous front being a relic for a smaller scale now has been completely redesigned. Some might say with the third attempt it would be easier with each step forward but it was still very challenging. The problems have been the same. UCS MC75 028 by Kommander, auf Flickr UCS MC75 027 by Kommander, auf Flickr The front runs together under a complex shape. With again much try n error and the usage of some unusual bricks I archived a nice result. Key was to align the bricks just in the right position. With little help of ball-joints it wasn´t that hard to accomplish… but finding the right bricks and position! Long slopes have disappeared and so are the unnecessary edges. Which make a quite unique look but aren´t useful in this state of my MOC anymore. Unfortunately due to the gap-filling wedges a few studes have been added. No big deal since its Lego but maybe need to reconsider this. The smaller slopes stayed with a design being similar to the rear. Overall the shape under the armor belt now looks more like it is made out of one piece. The gaps at the nose aren´t the best solution and I will definitely change them later. But for now I am ok with those. Also underneath the hangar comes with a significant increase at the first sign. Let's see how I can take advantage of this now. UCS MC75 026 by Kommander, auf Flickr Last but not least the rear underside has also got a little improvement – it is almost finished at this point. I couldn´t resist to add a few splashes of color. UCS MC75 022 by Kommander, auf Flickr UCS MC75 023 by Kommander, auf Flickr UCS MC75 025 by Kommander, auf Flickr Kind regards Kommander
  14. Very cool and well thought engineering! I just see the risk of the protruding sensor to get stuck on the hip/haunch of someone near a corner of the table, and the it will continue to move straight and will fall off.
  15. fordtruckin

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Maybe you could try writing your local politicians? Pretty sure no one here can do much to appease your growing list of complaints about the state of Lego City which has spanned multiple threads. Maybe we could put tariffs on them until Lego gets their act together and starts making City themed sets for ages 18+. Yeah, that should do the trick. They will call you in no time at all to fly you over to headquarters so you can fix it all and save us grown ups from overly childish childrens toys! Seriously though, the sets aren't to my liking (for obvious reasons) so I am going to skip them and work on building up my MOCing techniques. If there are enough people that like these sets enough to buy them they can and Lego will base future sets on how well the current line up sells like any other for profit business.
  16. Ngoc Nguyen

It's a secret that makes a leaker leaker-ish!
  17. Jaromir

How do you know it will be red and have wingdoors?
  18. Hover Van? or would this be to much Clarkson, Hammond, May?
  19. McLaren97

LEGO Speed Champions 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

As neither the Ferrari or Audi have separate builds, I doubt it, but I guess we won’t know until it is released. The sets title is Nissan GT-R Nismo, but given the previous history of SC race spec cars, I wouldn’t be surprised. But I feel like it will be the road car.
  20. Today
  21. That is very cool. That mechanical action to turn...that's pure genius! First I thought it was for tables where people sat so I was going to suggest to call it the 'keep your elbows off the table' but I see where its useful now anyway well done I think its function is great
  22. What kind of a sick bastard would beat somebody to death with a stale croissant? I think we need to search everyone for knitting supplies, starting with needles and yarn. By the way, why is Karen's name in italics? Whatever that means. Is that her real name? Is it an alias?
  23. pooda

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

Also personally, I was kinda expecting a bigger garage for the police van that comes with the station. You know.....with a gate and all.
  24. kirkwoodproductions

LEGO Ninjago 2020

No Wu, Zane (except the pink avatar), or PIXAL/Samurai X in any of the non-legacy sets. Are we still missing any? Thought maybe something was just going on with Zane, but it seems more weird that all of them are missing.
  25. mpj

This doesn't match, but let's see! ;-) Liebherr is very similar to an elephant!
  26. Hm, good point. However, they’re technically not that much of “standard” criminals if they’re armed with high-tech laser weapons How about 76114 Spider-Crawler? Sure, it doesn’t include a building, but at least it depicts the aftermath of a robbery with the jewels in glass cases being a part of the set’s “plot”, so to speak
  27. LegoModularFan

Hmmm... That police station description is pretty interesting... It indeed has a lot of similarities with @Bricked1980‘s MOC but has some differences and has a surprisingly detailed and a long description. It doesn’t seem legit to me though as 10269 is an already existing set (Harley-Davidson) as mentioned. Also an interesting find: someone called Wabbajack_47 on the Reddit topic of @Bricked1980‘s MOC wrote this following comment: And for those who haven’t seen the Wikipedia description, it goes like this: Look at the beginning of the Wikipedia description. 32x32 + 16x32... Oh, I don’t want to sound like I’m trying to say it’s Wabbajack_47 who wrote that description on Wikipedia. I just found that interesting so wanted to share it.
  1. Load more activity