rogul

Has anyone built a stripclub MOC

When I modded my Palace Theatre into Palace Carpets (http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=96512) one of the earlier design ideas was to turn it into the Palace Gentlemen's Club with curtains, a lighted catwalk, pole and private booths. I started building but it quickly got a bit skeevy and too seedy even for my economically distressed town and so I shelved it.

But good luck!

Well, right now I am modding my Palace Cinema into a stripclub. :devil: First my intention was to make it into a Chinese restaurant, but it could never be as good as Hobbythom's http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=90594&st=0

When finished I will post the result here on EB.

Well, right now I am modding my Palace Cinema into a stripclub. :devil: First my intention was to make it into a Chinese restaurant, but it could never be as good as Hobbythom's http://www.eurobrick...opic=90594&st=0

When finished I will post the result here on EB.

HOORAY! look forward to it hehe

Naughty idea... though I have thought about it myself, I don't think there is really any suitable torsos. Unless I made a male stripclub. This is an idea that will have to wait awhile.

I haven't seen any Strip Club MOCs but it would be interesting to see some in LEGO form.

Does anyone make any aftermarket torsos/legs that woudl be appropriate?

citizen brick has some bondage dudes

Does a "Naughty Doe Moose Lodge" for my Winter Village count?  It was inspired by a joke Meg Ryan tells in the remake of the movie D.O.A.: "Where do all the female reindeer go on Christmas Eve when Santa and the team are out delivering presents?  Down to the Moose Lodge to blow a few bucks"

45FC62CA-8D49-415F-9D6C-D8170A56F2FB

About 5 years ago some friends from work pitched in and got me the Foxy Blocks gentlemen’s club (I forgot where they got it from but it was like $300). I always meant to build a modular building around it, but just haven’t gotten to it yet.

Edited by Hemlock Falls

Not a strip club. I built a nudist camp for a 2009 show layout. Had to erase the printing off a lot of classic yellow spacemen torso's.

nudist-camp.jpg

1 hour ago, AllanSmith said:

built a nudist camp for a 2009 show layout.

Lol, somehow this fits the mood of Classic Town really well.  

Passengers on the train are in for a surprise though!