Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

Castle and Space pages up

Castle here and Space here. Castle is more filled up with downloads, products, and profiles, while space is still a teaser page with profiles and a little game. Both links are shown on the Main Products page now.

-l2k-

i have to admit, the mars mission page is pretty nice... the alien font download is a pretty fun concept. i like that LEGO is fully developing their lines. these two sites are a tribute to that.

these are both much better sites than the other new theme this year... AquaRaiders.

- BrickMiner

Edited by Brick Miner

I like the re-do of mars mission.

Is the the third time?

It

Don't you mean the second first mission to it? :-)

That Castle page looks nice, I just wish there were a bit more to the Castle facts, like a bit more detail to each.

I like the Castle page very much! It's way more than I expected. The scythe's entry amused me the most:

"Scythe

Originally an agricultural tool for reaping grass, but the evil skeletons enjoy using it for reaping humans. The war scythe is used either 2 handed on a staff or single handed as an inversed scimitar."

It's funny how the reader must be reminded that the wizard and his minions are EVIL every time they're mentioned in an entry. :-P

I don't suppose bricklink would change the weapon names they have now that TLC has officially labeled each one. (Which reminds me, I'm disappointed that they didn't include an entry for the classic longbow. :-/)

Like this, this, and that for example.

I found numerous spelling and grammatical errors while browsing the Castle character and weapon profiles. One of the most linguistically horrific passages was the one Mr. Syedow posted.

Scythe

It was originally an agricultural tool for reaping grass but the evil skeletons enjoy using it for reaping humans. The war scythe is used either by holding the staff with two hands on a or single-handedly as an inversed scimitar.

I found numerous spelling and grammatical errors while browsing the Castle character and weapon profiles. One of the most linguistically horrific passages was the one Mr. Syedow posted.

Heh, yes I thought a few of the entries looked a bit funky, but I'm not a grammar expert. :-P

Perhaps you should offer Lego.com your assistance.

Edited by Berry Syedow

I don't suppose bricklink would change the weapon names they have now that TLC has officially labeled each one.
it would make a lot of sense if BL did have corresponding terminology. however, i doubt it would happen... the official LEGO color names are public knowledge, and BL still uses there own set, which is very different from the offical LEGO set. *wacko*

i wish it was all uniform.

- BrickMiner

Oh, I love the drawing of the Black Skeleton.

Nice enough selection of wallpapers, too.

Hey guys, take a look at the homepage of the Castle website. See the little animated section that links to the Characters page? If you watch it the undead Captain from Skeleton Ship Attack shows up! I guess that the set will soon become available on Shop at Home.

Shakar

Thanks for this, I hadn't been on the lego site for ages :thumbup:

Looks well presented and fun, obviously supposed to appeal to children, but good nonetheless