odidoma

Ch II: Team Simon: Cat B: Capturing the Drow - Team Simon

This is my entry for Category B in Challenge II - Team Simon

Since the Drows activity has increased the past weeks, Lady Wyhn have decided to build temporary forts so the soldiers have a solid base to proceed from when capturing and/or killing the intruders. The hunt has been good and the soldiers have killed a lot of Drows but sometimes they let someone live so they can get information about their movement, then they kill them.

14111890210_cb263aece3_b.jpg

14111886220_2321ce052e_b.jpg

14295178581_9c608f2fcd_b.jpg

14111979577_94b094d671_b.jpg

So many nice details! I love the river, the small bridge, the wooden fence, the tower, ...!

Great job!

The river is excellent and the tan tops on the palisade is s great way to make the logs seem freshly hewn :classic:

What could be improved here is the photography, as the cropping of small parts of the MOC in the overview shots hurts the presentation a bit in my view.

I have to agree with everyone about the fence, using the tan bricks was a great choice. I like the prison cage as well.

Lovely build! That little river is just great! :wub: And those palisades with the cut off top is a perfect detail!

I agree with Gideon about the photos though! I want to see the whole moc! =)

Very good palisade and the landscape is also excellent :thumbup: The little watchtower is a nice addition to the normal palisade :classic:

The river is beautiful! I love the bridge as well, and I agree that the palisade is excellent. I also like the cage the Drow is in. This is just a great build overall!

Great little stream and I love the variety of height in the palisade wall. Great job!

Nice work Odidoma, the little creek is great and i like the tan on the pallisade to represent new wood. :thumbup: The foliage and ground texture is very good too. I'd love to see a gate entrance-way to the camp though - that would really complete your fortification!