InvincibleEagle

Favorite childhood theme?

I'd say Classic Space, except I wasn't around at the time :laugh:

For me it would probably be Adventurers, for some reason I really loved the theme and made several stop-action videos entitled "The Adventures of the Adventurers..." Dunno what I was thinking with the name :grin:

Other than that, the favorite theme I enjoy collecting but never got around to buying as a kid is Blacktron...

How did I forget that...????

Outside of Bionicle, if we're choosing plain System sets then they were certainly lesser at that time, but I guess it could be something like Jack Stone X-Pod. I used to love that when I was younger, even though we only had two of them.

Castle, from mid 80s to early 90s. My favorites were the Forestmen, but my all time favorite castle was the Black Monarch's Castle. =D

I had a lot of Classic Space sets (with the Red and White spacemen) but even though I only had the one small Castle set (Knight's Procession) I remember endlessly building castles to set the minifigs up in, so I gotta go with Castle.

Technic. Got back into Lego after going through a ten year long dark age and it's still Technic. :)

Castle... ironically never had one castle set as a kid, but I loved to see the catalogs.

I had to pretend my cowboys and fort legoredo as knigts and fortress. xD