Wyndor's Saga:

Chapter 1

-What Has Past-

Chapter 2

Part 10 (You're Here!)

Part 10.1: Blunted Edges

Part 10.2: Cramped Spaces

Part 10.3: Enthusiastic Worker

Wyndor and company arrived in Dålig Ulv and he immediately asked for Pjeter. He was directed towards the town hall and there saw his old acquaintance.

“Ho there Pjeter!” said Wyndor.

“Well laddie! Times have been good to you. Welcome to Dålig Ulv” replied Pjeter.

13890779360_98914b5c06_z.jpg

“So, what have you been up to?” asked Wyndor. “You’ve come a long way from serving on a trade barge.”

“Aye, now I’m a reputable land owner. They elected me mayor just last year. But since then an entrepreneur named Lief has moved here from Erikson and has caused me no small amount of grief!” said Pjeter.

“Well, it sounds like we have much to discuss then. Where can we go to talk in private?” asked Wyndor.

“I have a study here in the town hall. But, before we go in I must ask you, where did you get one of the breastplates of the Blue Wolf Clan?” inquired Pjeter.

“What? This? I got this ages ago in Northridge. I’m familiar with the Wolf Clans and the Wolfpack mercenaries, but who are the Blue Wolves?” responded Wyndor.

“They are a radical group of misfits who have taken up residence near Dålig Ulv I’m afraid” said Pjeter. “They started as a splinter group from the local Wolfpack riffraff and are led by a renegade from the Wolf Clans. Hence their name. Normally they don’t cause too much trouble, but recently their, uh, demonstrations have grown more aggressive. They have no set standard of armor as they come from all over, but the breastplate you wear is used by some of their elite and is a symbol of fear here.”

“I have worn this armor over hundreds of miles and all four guilds Pjeter,” said Wyndor. “I am not about to abandon it simply because it has a negative association here. I will just have to give them a better association with it.”

As they were talking another man walked up and interrupted their conversation.

14054258306_8638e196c3_z.jpg

“I take it this is your new lackey Pjeter” said the stranger.

“Ah, yes, Wyndor this is Lief” said Pjeter.

“It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance sir” said Wyndor as he held out his hand.

Lief ignored Wyndor’s hand and said to Pjeter, “So you’re filling our council with local radicals now Pjeter?”

“Lief, as I’ve told you before, you are not on the council. You are a valuable member of our community because of the financing you have done for our militia and shop owners, but you hold no sway over who I appoint to the council” said Pjeter.

13890743217_3a580c3f36_z.jpg

“Well, that remains to be seen” Lief said as he turned and walked away.

“I can see what you mean about him causing trouble” said Wyndor.

The next day Pjeter introduced Wyndor to the town. They stood on the platform in front of the town hall which faced an open courtyard in the center of the city.

14074202412_af850c4892_b.jpg

“Good people of Dålig Ulv, I present to you the newest member of our council” Pjeter announced in his thick rolling accent. “He has traveled much of Historica and has fought many battles with a true heart. He will be taking charge of our militia and training with them to ensure that we are prepared for anything.”

14074196542_1bd03d15af_z.jpg

Wyndor stepped up to speak. He was slightly nervous as he had never had this level of responsibility before. But he had asked his brothers to accompany him today and had one other person whom he had written to before arriving in Dålig Ulv whom he knew would be of great help as well. He began to address the crowd of townsfolk who had cared enough to assemble, “Good people, I am Wyndor Grahamson and I am glad to be a part of this fair city. I hope to be able to add my knowledge to your own and cause some good in Dålig Ulv.” There was a murmur running through the crowd and Wyndor knew he would have to address something right away.

14097400043_2160c05bed_c.jpg

“Many of you may be asking why I wear a symbol of rebellion. Long before the Blue Wolf Clan started troubling these lands, back when we were all suffering from the actions of Victor Revolword, I began a journey across all of Historica. This armor may be a symbol for rebels to you, but to me it is a symbol of protection against my attackers. I hope you will give me the chance to prove myself by my actions before judging me by my armaments. Now, I would be amiss to promise you that I could handle all of the responsibility you have granted me by myself. I’d like to introduce you to my two brothers who will be aiding me in training the militia.”

14074154761_0e4bf4972b_z.jpg

Natolyth and Chalin walked up and give a short introduction. The people seemed especially impressed with Chalin who had learned how to charm the crowds while fighting in Kaliphlin.

13890747118_02056f14b4_z.jpg

After their introductions Wyndor made one more introduction.

“I would also like to introduce you a personal advisor I’ve asked to join me here in Dålig Ulv. His name is Liam and he taught me much of what I know about fighting.”

14077821274_e9de30ef87_c.jpg

Liam stepped up and just stared at the crowd. Wyndor could tell they were a little uncomfortable with having a Cyclops living amongst them, but he knew they would grow to like the old weapons master.

13890748160_2f0b67b759_b.jpg

14077809604_fb7babfd3d_c.jpg

Wyndor gave some final remarks and then stepped away from the crowd as Pjeter gave some mayoral updates. He stood next to Liam and said, “Thank you for coming on such short notice Liam.”

“Hmprf, and miss a chance to see one of my students either shine or make a fool of himself?” Liam replied. “I would never miss it!”

“Well, regardless of your confidence in me, I will be glad to have you here” answered Wyndor.

Edited by MKJoshA

Great facade there, the boxes give it a nice texture. :thumbup:

A pretty scene and very-well written story! I really like your design for the semi-circular stage area.

Awesome! I love the cracked stone, stage area. It's look great, especially elevated like that.

Wow! Great architecture! The cobblestone part is awesome!

Leif? From Erikson? Really?

I like the story, and the builds are great, I'm especially impressed by the semicircular speakers platform, keep it up! :thumbup:

Nice architecture on the facade and the semi-circle of pavement looks really neat :thumbup:

Nice build and great story too!

Nice roofing and podium :thumbup:

Thank you!

Great story and nice use of the boxes for pillars. :thumbup:

Great facade there, the boxes give it a nice texture. :thumbup:

Thanks! I found those boxes in the PAB wall at my Lego store and just had to pick up a dozen to use for this :grin:

A pretty scene and very-well written story! I really like your design for the semi-circular stage area.

Awesome! I love the cracked stone, stage area. It's look great, especially elevated like that.

Wow! Great architecture! The cobblestone part is awesome!

Nice architecture on the facade and the semi-circle of pavement looks really neat :thumbup:

Thanks everyone! I've been planning the semi-circle part for a long time. Glad you all like the finished product :classic:

Leif? From Erikson? Really?

I like the story, and the builds are great, I'm especially impressed by the semicircular speakers platform, keep it up! :thumbup:

I'm glad someone else knows their history! :thumbup: I used the same character in my GNAR build, but no one seemed to pick up on the connection then.

Lovely house! The stone area in font is a great touch and I like the container pillars in front! Clever idea!

I do miss one shot of the moc with the whole moc! But that is just a little nitpick for you to remember until next moc! =)

Lovely house! The stone area in font is a great touch and I like the container pillars in front! Clever idea!

I do miss one shot of the moc with the whole moc! But that is just a little nitpick for you to remember until next moc! =)

Well, the last two pictures are about 98% of the MOC in each picture. I figure that was enough. Here is an additional one just for you:

14074200022_227ee1ba1a_c.jpg