Holodoc

Event countdown 2014

It's the 10th series of Collectible minifigs. And it's catalog number has a 10 in it (71001). That's the most obvious to me.

Edited by Redhead1982

Well the set number also has a reverse10 in it => 01 :)

I didn't want to spoil the fun, but I sugest Holodoc you don't pick such obvious names for the images or upload them at the last second. Tweaking the brickshelf link spoils the anticipation if you upload the image some time before you do the post ...

The series has 10 male minifigs (the clown's clearly a woman :look: ).

:grin:

:grin:

Don't forget the prestigious Mr. Gold! :wink:

And: Including him there are exactly 10 figs that have headgear that is not some kind of hair.

When it comes to Mr. Gold there is currently exactly 10 lots for sale on bricklink.

Not to mention that the fig is about 10x overpriced! :D

When it comes to Mr. Gold there is currently exactly 10 lots for sale on bricklink.

DANG! I was about to post that! :laugh:

Holodoc... You need to step up your game. This is way too easy! :grin:

What I like the most at this game, is the originality of all the answers. :laugh:

Including him there are exactly 10 figs that have headgear that is not some kind of hair.

And: Including him there are exactly 10 figs that have headgear that is not some kind of hair.

Does the wig count as some kind of hair? :tongue:

DANG! I was about to post that! :laugh:

Which one - or both?

What I like the most at this game, is the originality of all the answers. :laugh:

Yes, I bet everyone will check BL and all the similar answers to previous sets every day ...

Edit: found some more ...

The whole box contains 6 x 10 minifigs and is exactly 2 x 10 cm wide.

Edited by MstrOfPppts

Which one - or both?

Both!

Does the wig count as some kind of hair? :tongue:

It does! Artificial hair! :tongue:

I am counting non-hair figs as follows: Baseball Fielder, Bumblebee Girl, Decorator, Motorcycle Mechanic, Mr. Gold, Paintball Player, Roman Commander, Sad Clown, Sea Captain and Skydiver = 10

Any objections?

As a computer scientist there are 10 figures in that series... I count in hexadecimals.

As for the minifigures themselves:

Sad Clown: He is lately known in the film "The Last Circus" which came out in 2010.

Roman Commander: Decimation is originally from the Roman army.

Bumblebee Girl: With six legs and four wings a bumblebee has a total of 10.

Motorcycle Mechanic: Going back in history you will find one of the first companies to start motorcycle production on a non-prototype basis was Birmingham Small Arms Company which began motorbike production 1910.

Grandpa: "When I was 10 years old I worked 10 jobs, each for 10 hours a week. Kids nowadays are wimps!"

Revolutionary Soldier: The United States Bill of Rights of 1791 comprised the first 10 amendments to the Constitution.

Baseball Fielder: The height of the pitcher's mound is 10 inches.

Should I continue?

As a computer scientist there are 10 figures in that series... I count in hexadecimals.

As for the minifigures themselves:

Sad Clown: He is lately known in the film "The Last Circus" which came out in 2010.

Roman Commander: Decimation is originally from the Roman army.

Bumblebee Girl: With six legs and four wings a bumblebee has a total of 10.

Motorcycle Mechanic: Going back in history you will find one of the first companies to start motorcycle production on a non-prototype basis was Birmingham Small Arms Company which began motorbike production 1910.

Grandpa: "When I was 10 years old I worked 10 jobs, each for 10 hours a week. Kids nowadays are wimps!"

Revolutionary Soldier: The United States Bill of Rights of 1791 comprised the first 10 amendments to the Constitution.

Baseball Fielder: The height of the pitcher's mound is 10 inches.

Should I continue?

Hilarious!!!! :laugh:

I need more time to think all this answers over. :grin:

Points will be given later.

Great replies - I see you understood the meaning of the game :grin:

My favourite for today!

Nothing to add.

I didn't want to spoil the fun, but I sugest Holodoc you don't pick such obvious names for the images or upload them at the last second. Tweaking the brickshelf link spoils the anticipation if you upload the image some time before you do the post ...

You are participating the first time, don't you? :wink:

Somebody already tried that several years ago. Maybe I don't upload last second, but you won't have a lot time to figure out beforehand.

Try to get the image for tomorrow. :tongue:

good_cop.png

Today's points:

Redhead 4

Rolli 1 - for giving the exact reason to count 10 males

MstrOfPppts 1 fun-point (not to be repeated!)

LasseD 1 - for being very innovative, but completely off-topic (also not to be repeated!)

bad_cop.png

Sidenotes:

- 60 isn't 10,

- 20 not 10

- I skipped Medusa's head'gear' because I was unsure to call it either hair or not - so no points for hairs

Lasse? We are still talking about LEGO, not what YOU associate with it... :laugh:

So all in all we are at:

6 Redhead

5 Rolli

1 mechamike

1 Scubacarrot

1 MstrOfPppts

1 LasseD

Awwww ... no points for the reverse ten?!

Well isn't fun all this about is, hmph? :yoda: Anyway thanks for the point, I will not repeat that same answer again! :laugh:

Besides I'm quite uncompetitive with others *khm* Redhead *khm* that have nothing to do in the morning ... :grin: