Thanks all for the great comments :blush::thumbup: .

I am now working on for a other client at the final deliver stage, this sets is a ship that´s build complete with trusters, keel and standard.

Mine great budy JunkstyleGio is almost ready making the instructions for it.

It´s looks very funny and great to design and deliver sets, but in real it´s so much work and stress that one big moc is lot more fun to do :laugh: .

Today arrived a very thick 135 page magazine from DAMEN Shipyards at mine doormat and i am very proud to have 2 pages in it. also in the index a small picture from me.

This magazine is worldwide spread out. Every fleet and shipowner get this magazine and is for me one of the best PR you can get :classic: .

14710728897_324ecd6a83_c.jpg

14710726387_543b46c544_c.jpg

14710594990_6c555d0b8f_c.jpg

For bigger picture.

https://www.flickr.c...tream/lightbox/

Edited by VFracingteam

There is something a bit scary about you in that picture,I do hope I sleep ok tonight. :look:

I just wake up and sleep very well, hope you to and the only scary about me is mine face :laugh: .

Edited by VFracingteam

So, this topic is called project shipyard, but i ain't seen me a shipyard so far. How is that hangin'? Congrats on the article :thumbup:

So, this topic is called project shipyard, but i ain't seen me a shipyard so far. How is that hangin'? Congrats on the article :thumbup:

Best Kelkschiz,

This is the first set and the smallest of a range different ships for multiply firms and in that prospect, it's look for me that i started my own shipyard :laugh: .

Best Kelkschiz,

This is the first set and the smallest of a range different ships for multiply firms and in that prospect, it's look for me that i started my own shipyard :laugh: .

Sorry, just teasing a little. It's an awesome project :)

Project shipyard for Damen is going so well that i haved already maked a 3e batch for them and is still growing.

Everytime i deliver a new batch it´s sold out in 3 weeks :grin: .

I never belived that it could be such off a sucses.

Edited by VFracingteam

I know, I know, I'm resurrecting a ancient topic from the dead, but I came across this Catawiki auction.

The highest bid is just under €300 now. I'm amazed that people are willing to pay so much money for a set that's not even an 'official' Lego set.

I'm wondering; how much did it originally cost in Damen's webshop?

I know, I know, I'm resurrecting a ancient topic from the dead, but I came across this Catawiki auction.

The highest bid is just under €300 now. I'm amazed that people are willing to pay so much money for a set that's not even an 'official' Lego set.

I'm wondering; how much did it originally cost in Damen's webshop?

So this is a old topic legolijntje :laugh: .

I have seen this set on the Catawiki auction site and this seller have at least to buy two sets :grin: .

In the begining when this ASD set came out they where sold for €185.00 and later on they ask €235,00 .

I think Damen can ask more for it than an official Lego set because of the exclusive and their brand.

It's fun to see that some other people can think to make profit on, even it is still for sail on their webshop. https://webshop.damen.com/b2c/models/lego-boat-tug.html

I also wonder why people bid more then the actual price on Catawiki for items which are just still available...or haven't been retired yet. And it really happens really often on Catawiki.

The suggested price from the auctioneer is often also really hilarious. Last week the auction had the Bricks Bank up for auction and they made a comment about a rated value around € 180 - € 200 which is complety crazy...