mutley777

AT-OT (now finished)

I watched the EP3 movie again last night and paid special attention in finding the AT-OT.

Saw it for only 4 seconds. Was this enough to inspire you to make this MOC Mr. mutley777?

It's funny, probably 95% of the people watching this movie never noticed the AT-OT :-D .

Man, that's nice! *y*

Do the legs move similar to the ones from the AT-TE? :-)

Yes the legs all move. It went through some big changes in last's night building. I was not happy with the floor level of the main back deck, so i rasied it all up a brick and a plate. Now the clones can kind of see over the side as they are supposed to. I am still waiting on some BL part orders for the guns and to finish some of the feet. I think it was the battle packs that inspired me to try and build this vehicle. All them clones nead some transport :-D

Yes the legs all move. It went through some big changes in last's night building. I was not happy with the floor level of the main back deck, so i rasied it all up a brick and a plate. Now the clones can kind of see over the side as they are supposed to. I am still waiting on some BL part orders for the guns and to finish some of the feet. I think it was the battle packs that inspired me to try and build this vehicle. All them clones nead some transport :-D

Sorry, but my question was HOW the legs move, not if they move. ;-)

Sorry, but my question was HOW the legs move, not if they move. ;-)

opps. sorry :-$

well if you look a the picture below. 1 is the same part as the at-te the Technic Rotation Joint Disk with Pin Hole and 3L Liftarm. 2 is just a technic pin through a technic plate with the 4x1 tiles to let it swing freely.

at-ot-demo.jpg

Mutley, you've done it again!

I love the way you've done this. It's really accurate (aside from the seats, but who cares?) and I just hope you have enough clones to fit in there!

Definitely Set material.

KUTGW *vader*

TheCloneWalker

opps. sorry :-$

well if you look a the picture below. 1 is the same part as the at-te the Technic Rotation Joint Disk with Pin Hole and 3L Liftarm. 2 is just a technic pin through a technic plate with the 4x1 tiles to let it swing freely.

at-ot-demo.jpg

Simple, but effective!! *y*

I watched the EP3 movie again last night and paid special attention in finding the AT-OT.

Saw it for only 4 seconds. Was this enough to inspire you to make this MOC Mr. mutley777?

It's funny, probably 95% of the people watching this movie never noticed the AT-OT :-D .

lol?

if you see the movie and dont sleep .. you see it !

And me as a aayla fan... know the felucia scene especially very good ;-)

Do you know what I forgot? To compliment you on a superb MOC. :-$ It's probably how TLC would do it. *y*

Thanks guys for the great feedback :'-) Well i have bitten the bullet and ordered the green seats of BL. :-D

Anybody want 34 nearly new blue seats :-D

lol?

if you see the movie and dont sleep .. you see it !

Of course you will see it. But when you show a picture of the AT-OT after the movie to the average viewer, I think he won't be able to confirm if this was in the movie or not.

And me as a aayla fan... know the felucia scene especially very good ;-)

Is that the scene where Aayla dies? Shot by some clones?

Sorry if these are stupid questions. I've only seen SW3 2 times and never remember all the details (but the death of Aayla is probably not a detail for your...).

Anybody want 34 nearly new blue seats :-D

Probably.... small-chair.jpg *y*

Of course you will see it. But when you show a picture of the AT-OT after the movie to the average viewer, I think he won't be able to confirm if this was in the movie or not

It's only Star Wars geeks who know what it is. ;-)

Is that the scene where Aayla dies? Shot by some clones?

Yes. The camera pans down over Felucia, we see all the flowers and stuff, then we see an AT-OT from a 3/4 behind view (the pic I posted earlier), then Aayla is shot, and we possibly see it again, walking behind where the Clones are (although it might be an AT-TE). It's not mentioned in the movie, but the Clones were on Felucia to stop Shu Mai poisoning the water supply.

With only the green seats waiting to arrive the MOC is now complete. So here is a last preview pic before the final pictures with green seats :-D .

at-ot.jpg

That's a brilliant AT-OT. And also.I'll take those blue seats off your hands.

Well the MOC is now complete! So here are some pictures of the AT-OT (with green seats :-D ). Hope you guys like it!

at-ot000.jpg

at-ot001.jpg

img_0015.jpg

the ramp extends from underneath the AT-OT.

img_0016.jpg

clones ready to board!

img_0021.jpg

everyone on board!

img_0025.jpg

with a few clones and a turbo tank for size comparison.

at-ot002.jpg

the full gallery when moderated

AT-OT

really nice, Mutley!

That rear boarding ramp is just excellent! How did you made that?

That's excellent. The green seats improve it, I think. It looks great next to you Clone Turbo Tank! X-D

Awsome job Mutely! You did a fantastic job on this! *y* !!

Great model!

Now all you have to do is to make and give us the instruction X-D

I also have a question about the ramp.

I see how it works, but there is no pic on the last part of the ramp "closed".

Can the ramp be closed?

And can you give us a pic of it?

Sorry to puch you towards buying those green seats (I was not the only one :-| ), but it makes the

complete look just great.

We found those green seats on the PAB in G

Thanks for all the great remarks guys! Instructions :-D you have got to be kidding! :-D As for the ramp, well the only pictures i have seen show it hanging down at the back even when moving!

This ones from the film

at-ot02ramp.jpg

and both of these as well.

at-ot_reference_pics.jpg

Nice. It looks like it's how Lego would do it, and that's not a bad number of Clones you have there either. The green seats certainly make it look more accurate, but it's not like it looked bad with blue.

Looks really great with all those clone troopers on board! *y*