mutley777

AT-OT (now finished)

indexed.gif

Here are some deaplinks to my under construction AT-OT MOC. I am still waiting for a few parts to arrive so it should be finished soon. :-)

pic1

pic2

edit: finished pictures on page 3.

Well the MOC is now complete! So here are some pictures of the AT-OT (with green seats :-D ). Hope you guys like it!

at-ot000.jpg

at-ot001.jpg

img_0015.jpg

the ramp extends from underneath the AT-OT.

img_0016.jpg

clones ready to board!

img_0021.jpg

everyone on board!

img_0025.jpg

with a few clones and a turbo tank for size comparison.

at-ot002.jpg

the full gallery when moderated

AT-OT

Edited by kimt
Pics from page 3 moved to first post

Very nice! I've often thought of making one as well. I can't tell from the photo, but do the legs articulate at all or are they fixed?

Those 4x4 printed radar dishes are not cheap on bricklink. Something like $8 each...

Yes, the legs all move as they should. There are some things that i may still change on the main body but the legs are all finished.

Great model! Have you got enough clones to fill it? X-D

:-D Yeah. I bought enough clones before i started buying the parts for it!

Very nice, and indeed, BIG! :-) But the cockpit seems a little bit.. Vulnerable. 8-|

Shouldn't this be in the SW-Forum? :-/

This is looking really good. Lots of space for troops.

But I'm not a hardcore SW fan (but have seen all the movies!), so I can't remember in which movie this AT-OT was shown? Is there any picture available that you are using as a reference to build this model?

Is there any picture available that you are using as a reference to build this model?

You can find a great source here. :-)

This is looking really good. Lots of space for troops.

But I'm not a hardcore SW fan (but have seen all the movies!), so I can't remember in which movie this AT-OT was shown? Is there any picture available that you are using as a reference to build this model?

It appeared on Felucia in Episode III.

Just go to youtube,search ''order 66'',and search the film(s).You should find the bit where Aayla Secura is shot down.That's the scene.

These are the only 2 good pictures i have found, so i am building just from these. There is nothing in the cross-section books either :-/

at-ot_reference_pics.jpg

That's a really neat MOC! I like it alot! Great job. Are the seats blue because lack of green seats?

Thanks for the pics. Seems like I need to watch the Episode 3 again.

You're Lego model is really a close match with those pics!

I used to be a Star Wars fan (stopped collecting sw lego in 2000), I saw all the movies but I don't remember seeing this apparatus in one of them.

Nice work nonetheless, it looks just like the pictures you show!

Some great way to seat all your clone-battle-pack-inhabitants.... :-)

Thanks for all the great comments. I hope to have it finished in the next 2 weeks if all my BL orders arrive.

That's a really neat MOC! I like it alot! Great job. Are the seats blue because lack of green seats?

The price of new green seats we so expencive on BL i decided to go for blue. :-)

Holy.....*****

This is awesome!!

Do you made a intostruction?

Damm is that thing hooooooootttt *wub* *wub* *wub* *wub* *wub* *wub*

Sorry aayla-secura but there are way to many parts in this thing to make instructions. Plus there are some things that are not quite done yet :-D

WOW! that is absolutly amazing! *wub* :-D it looks so much like the original and like a set Lego might make!

if i remember correctly from the clone army thread you have enough clones to put in it aswell! :-D

Very Good *y*

I never saw this thing in the movie, because I must always cry with order 66 :'-(

Well, I see loads of green seats (old ones though 8-|) for $0.30:

Green seat 4079

Well i only paid $0.13 for the blue seats and this would have more than doubled the seat cost. As for a part list well so far there have been 16 bricklink orders of about 4000 parts! I have to say that i have quite a lot of bricks,plates and other bits left over X-D . Hmmm, what should i build with them :-D

There is nothing in the cross-section books either :-/

There isn't a lot to cross-section though. Seeing as how there's no roof per se. Found you another pic too.

AT-OT_Felucia.jpg

I used to be a Star Wars fan (stopped collecting sw lego in 2000), I saw all the movies but I don't remember seeing this apparatus in one of them.

It was glimpsed for a few moments in Episode 3 on Felucia.

The price of new green seats we so expencive on BL i decided to go for blue. :-)

I see. Can't blame you for that!

Well i only paid $0.13 for the blue seats and this would have more than doubled the seat cost. As for a part list well so far there have been 16 bricklink orders of about 4000 parts! I have to say that i have quite a lot of bricks,plates and other bits left over X-D . Hmmm, what should i build with them :-D
Well it might be worth to pay that little extra. I think the model will be even cooler.

It is any way a very nice moc. Really hope you will make a nice review asap when finniched.

Alot of plates left... Grey or bley?

They can always come in handy to some other project I think.

Thanks ras now i am thinking about another BL order for the green seats |-/ :-D What the hell am i going to do with 34 blue ones if i do get them :-D Oh and all the parts are in blay to match all my EP3 sets.