Sign in to follow this  
KimT

Talk to the Star Wars Moderators and Regulators

Can we do comparison reviews?

Are you talking about comparing some of the larger sets like 6211 Star Destoyer and 10198 Tantive IV? :cry_happy: I think it's a great idea.

Edited by JCC1004

The RA tag and the Star Wars tag?

I removed them... Not that I haven't got anything to do with either place anymore.

I'm still around,I just need a "tag-break" :laugh:

Hmm, interesting. I was worried maybe you were quiting teaching in the academy and *gulp* moving to another moderator position. We need you here.

I said this a couple pages ago but I don't think anyone read it (besides you Fox) so here you go. If you did sorry.

I had an idea that I might not have time to orginize, but what if we did a community build like in the castle forum. We could do a city like coruscant or Mos Eisley or some other famous Star Wars city/planet. If it was coruscant it would only be a small portion but could be several levels of buildings and landing platforms, and it could go well with the Clone Wars or upcoming ROTS sets. If we wanted to make it even more interesting we could also do the interior of a ship like a minifigure sized Star Destroyer. I personally think it's a cool idea and it does'nt have to be huge or big.

By the way how do you get tags?

Tags are given out by the Admin. Just like titles though, asking for one will probably NOT get you one.

As to your Community Corruscant Build, you would have to draw up standards and guidelines, along with basic requirements. Take a more thorough look at how the EBCCB was done/set up; that may give you a few ideas.

But since you don't want to organize it.....Just remember people, this is not the place to set something like this up, this is just an ask the moderators forum.

Did I manage to answer your questions?

Yes thanks :laugh: . I have looked at the EBCCB and I have some ideas and might try orginizing it later on. Sorry if I came out kind've pushy about it. As with theTags I should have reprased that, all I wanted to know was how you got one not that I was asking for one :blush: .

@LEGO STAR WARS: Well I'm no admin but I know how to do it so here goes. First go into your user control panel by click my controls near just below the page banner. On the left hand menu select Avatar Settings. From here you can change your avatar. You can try this link to get straight there (not sure if it'll work :look:)

How do I get a picture above Where it says VASSAL?

Thank You :classic:

Click on your name near the top-left corner of the screen to go into your profile. When you're there look at the bottom of the page and click 'Avatar Options'. You can then enter a URL (web address) of an internet picture you want, or you can upload one from your PC. Large pictures cannot be uploaded, however, and neither can very long URLs.

That picture is called an Avatar, for future reference. :wink:

I hope this helps you. :classic:

EDIT: Darn you, Skipper! :grin:

Edited by ADHO15

@LEGO STAR WARS: Well I'm no admin but I know how to do it so here goes. First go into your user control panel by click my controls near just below the page banner. On the left hand menu select Avatar Settings. From here you can change your avatar. You can try this link to get straight there (not sure if it'll work :look:)

Thanks! :classic:

Click on your name near the top-left corner of the screen to go into your profile. When you're there look at the bottom of the page and click 'Avatar Options'. You can then enter a URL (web address) of an internet picture you want, or you can upload one from your PC. Large pictures cannot be uploaded, however, and neither can very long URLs.

That picture is called an Avatar, for future reference. :wink:

I hope this helps you. :classic:

EDIT: Darn you, Skipper! :grin:

Thank You! :classic:

Tags are given out by the Admin. Just like titles though, asking for one will probably NOT get you one.

As to your Community Corruscant Build, you would have to draw up standards and guidelines, along with basic requirements. Take a more thorough look at how the EBCCB was done/set up; that may give you a few ideas.

But since you don't want to organize it.....Just remember people, this is not the place to set something like this up, this is just an ask the moderators forum.

Did I manage to answer your questions?

Yes thanks :laugh: . I have looked at the EBCCB and I have some ideas and might try orginizing it later on. Sorry if I came out kind've pushy about it. As with theTags I should have reprased that, all I wanted to know was how you got one not that I was asking for one :blush: .

Hey I would be interested in doing this if Forresto is ok with it.

1. Would you allow me too?

2. If I did start it with all the correct requirements in place would I be able to frontpage the occasional new important info like with EBCCB or could you Stash or KimT do it for me?

Edited by Eskallon

Hey I would be interested in doing this if Forresto is ok with it.

1. Would you allow me too?

2. If I did start it with all the correct requirements in place would I be able to frontpage the occasional new important info like with EBCCB or could you Stash or KimT do it for me?

You could look at the moonbase standards, that should give you another idea about big stuff. they use a 48x48 plate as standard material with passageways at certain points.

http://www.zemi.net/moonbase

http://www.brickiwiki.com/page/LEGO+Moonbase

Dutch Moonbase

Good luck!

What exactly is a fellow?

I am not a staff member but I know this one:

They are a rank of people like vassel, citizan and kinght but they can only be chosen by other fellows. They do get some responsbility. If you want to be one you shold aim to be a good member that is always good to others and always posts well.

What exactly is a fellow?

Why would you ask such a question in a topic dedicated to asking Star Wars Forum related questions to the moderator and regulator of that specific forum?

A Fellow is a member that has proven worthy to be hand-picked by other fellows as one of them.

- it's just that simple.

Kim, do you have a grudge aganist Y-Wings? :grin: You forgot about the UCS and I've just noticed there no mini either. If you want to have "the best review database on the internet" then you need to have every set listed! :tongue:

I see Anakin's Y-wing as well as the original Y-wing, so I doubt he dislikes them, probably just got overlooked.

As long as we are ont he submject, I have a few sets waiting to be indexed. All dupe reviews, but hey I work with what I got. :cry_happy:

I see Anakin's Y-wing as well as the original Y-wing, so I doubt he dislikes them, probably just got overlooked.

As long as we are ont he submject, I have a few sets waiting to be indexed. All dupe reviews, but hey I work with what I got. :cry_happy:

He has the CW and the OT regular one listed but not the min and UCS. I did PM Kim about the UCS. I wonder if the "nude swoosher" has given him a hidden grudge aganist Y-Wings. BTW are you typing on a laptop?

He has the CW and the OT regular one listed but not the min and UCS. I did PM Kim about the UCS. I wonder if the "nude swoosher" has given him a hidden grudge aganist Y-Wings. BTW are you typing on a laptop?

No, not at all.

I've just forgotten to add them over and over and over and over and so forth.

I'll crop some images and add them today.

Kim, do you have a grudge aganist Y-Wings? :grin: You forgot about the UCS and I've just noticed there no mini either. If you want to have "the best review database on the internet" then you need to have every set listed! :tongue:

Which mini Y-wing?

Which mini Y-wing?

There was only the keyring me thinks...

Which mini Y-wing?

That's wierd, it's not listed on Bricklink or Brickset but it's in The Visual Dictionary on page 80. :wacko: I'm not talking about the bag charm either.

Edited by JCC1004

That's wierd, it's not listed on Bricklink or Brickset but it's in The Visual Dictionary on page 80. :wacko: I'm not talking about the bag charm either.

There was a mini one, but it wasn't an actual set. It came on parts like the TIE Bomber mini, with the series that contained the AT-AT I believe. I know I had one, and I think it was pretty similar to the bag charm, just a few years ago.