just2good

LEGO Ultra Agents 2014

Villains are known for using over-the-top, clunky vehicles. It's not too far in the future (from Galaxy Squad,that is), since Solomon looks to be in about his seventies or eighties. As the modern aesthetic of "high-tech" has evolved, so has the Agents concept. Don't overthink it too much, it's just a nice little cross-theme cameo. The official info will be out soon, anyway.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Y'know, it just occurred to me that Monster Fighters, Galaxy Squad, and Ultra Agents are all in the same storyline. The end of a Monster Fighters comic had the Galaxy Squad bugs, and Solomon Blaze is here in Agents.

I like little bits of continuity like that.

Y'know, it just occurred to me that Monster Fighters, Galaxy Squad, and Ultra Agents are all in the same storyline. The end of a Monster Fighters comic had the Galaxy Squad bugs, and Solomon Blaze is here in Agents.

I like little bits of continuity like that.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Its also like dino and alien conquest bein in the same universe as well.

Anyways, I am loving the toxic minifigures! :wub: I really need these sets!

A guy on Youtube named Bamboo Brick Blog has some quality reviews of the sets if anyone is interested.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Its also like dino and alien conquest bein in the same universe as well.

Anyways, I am loving the toxic minifigures! :wub: I really need these sets!

Actually Dino, Alien Conquest, Power Miners, Pharoahs Quest and Atlantis all interwove. At least in the little Lego Club stories.

As far as Solomon Blaze. I would chalk that more up to Lego reusing a character name that they really like, then there being a direct connection, such as it being the same character. Of course I could be wrong on this. This Solomon Blaze may be the same as the "old sarge" from AC, and GS would be the logical end point of AC, no?

By the way, I don't know if this is already known, but Toxikita has a double-sided head.

dude... thank you...

I'm absolutely sold on all these figs. Tremor armor is just too cool, and Toxikita and her henchman are superb.

q5Gnixr.png

myFFMHv.png

:drool:

Toxikita's such a beautiful figure! I love the green acid stains on her face, under her eyes and her midriff, and the double sided face is also superb with the green tinged eyes. The henchman is also fantastic. Definitely picking the set up when I get a chance! :thumbup:

Just picked up Riverside Raid, Infearno Interception, and Hurricane Heist. Building them now. Feel free to request pictures/info.

Please post pics of Psyclone and Infearno with no armor or headgear. And also pics of Infearno's head-flame.

Just got #70165 Ultra Agents Mission HQ yesterday for my birthday from my local Lego store:) Haven't built it yet as I just finished the new Arctic Base Camp :)

I never noticed- Infearno carries dynamite. A flaming villain carrying explosives-isn't that a bit suicidal? He better know how to control it.

Please post pics of Psyclone and Infearno with no armor or headgear. And also pics of Infearno's head-flame.

Of course. They're both great. Psyclone is probably the best figure of the theme thus far. His backpack looks a bit clunky when he is outside his vehicle, but I love the flight suit and helmet.

guPjSiH.jpg

N9AyYmm.jpg

OLMsvK6.jpg

Psyclone has some magnificently bushy eyebrows.

n1wSbbS.jpg

Infearno is ridiculous and awesome. He looks like a cross between Red Skull and Satan. His head will be very useful for fantasy/sci-fi builders who want to make demon figures.

frboJOe.jpg

uRB52Ld.jpg

UpdSwz3.jpg

His head flame should be quite useful too.

lhtmaCq.jpg

Here it is on a regular minifgure.

3X81KJZ.jpg

And as a bonus, here is Solomon Blaze with his younger counterpart. This will presumable cause a paradox that will shatter the space-time continuum. I guess the Time Cruisers can fix it.

N085NK2.jpg

Well, I'm sold on Psyclone and Infearno now, they both look fantastic, especially the printing on their heads. The only thing I'm not sure on is Psyclone's backpack, but I'll probably end up removing it when I get mine anyway so it doesn't bother me too much. I'm really looking forward to these sets coming out in my area, and thanks very much for posting these pictures for us Echo :classic:

I didn't know Psyclone was old! I wonder what the meaning of his red eye is, and if the "Psy" corruption of "cyclone" is relevant. love the broken lens of the head print where his eyepatch is on the normal side. These minifigs are so wonderfully detailed and satisfyingly less campy than the older ones. The evolution is nice. It's good to see that the Infearno flame doesn't have much of a gap between the torso and head (or overhang). Great description, too. Thanks for the pics.

Must get to TRU as soon as I can! I'm looking at you, Toxikita and Infearno...

Edited by 8BrickMario

After building his mech, I feel confident in saying that Psyclone could probably take out the entire Agents force by himself. The little vehicles are no match for him and he has far more firepower than Solomon Blaze's Tron car. (Which is the best set in the theme IMO) At the very least, he'd force a retreat to the HQ, which is the only thing that might be able to withstand him. Honestly, the Agents are screwed. They are outnumbered and massively outgunned by the villains, even with the HQ truck. I'd bet on the bad guys in this fight.

After building his mech, I feel confident in saying that Psyclone could probably take out the entire Agents force by himself. The little vehicles are no match for him and he has far more firepower than Solomon Blaze's Tron car. (Which is the best set in the theme IMO) At the very least, he'd force a retreat to the HQ, which is the only thing that might be able to withstand him. Honestly, the Agents are screwed. They are outnumbered and massively outgunned by the villains, even with the HQ truck. I'd bet on the bad guys in this fight.

Eh, maybe it's like those TV shows where the villains only attack one at a time leading to an easy defeat. With Psyclone they might break lucky or something, but truly, you're right about it trouncing everything they have.(I mean, even their base isn't heavily armed)

uRB52Ld.jpg

His head flame should be quite useful too.

lhtmaCq.jpg

Human torch head and flame, ghost rider flame, or dormamu flame anyone?

And as a bonus, here is Solomon Blaze with his younger counterpart. This will presumable cause a paradox that will shatter the space-time continuum. I guess the Time Cruisers can fix it.

N085NK2.jpg

Geek.

The Chosen Minifigure, extremely true on the flame, maybe you could even keep a regular Johnny Storm head under it. And, Red Hulk head anyone in regards to Infearno's head?

On topic, I'm loving these, so much better than I would have thought. Great minifigs, great sets, overall I'm very impressed. Just get to my country!

Echo, I'm not asking for pictures, but, how good is the ejector "seat" in Solomon's Tron car?

It looks like Psyclone canĀ“t turn his head with these tubes hanging down the torso, is this correct?

Also, it would be great if you could take a pic using the flame hat piece for a Ghost Rider and Human Torch minifig.

Echo, I'm not asking for pictures, but, how good is the ejector "seat" in Solomon's Tron car?

It is extremely effective.

It looks like Psyclone canĀ“t turn his head with these tubes hanging down the torso, is this correct?

Incorrect. The tubes are rubbery instead of regular plastic, so they can move somewhat, thereby allowing him to turn his head pretty normally. His arms will get in the way if turned to far to the side though,