Sign in to follow this  
Blakstone

Trading My EB Advent Calendar Raffle 2013

Thread could be the place for everyone to trade their EB Advent Calendar Raffle 2013 prizes if they want.

I won Prize D though I am not collecting LEGO Star Wars. I want to trade within the United States. Let me know what prize you have. My preferences in order are Prize A, E, B, and C.

I am extremely grateful to Eurobricks and CopMike for hosting the contest. I know that there are very rare minifigs in most of these prizes. Prize D has some of the minifigures from the Ewok Village, Jabba's Sail Barge, and Jedi Defender-class Cruiser.

Interesting thread! I haven't won yet, and I may be one of the 21 people who won't. If I get a prize I'm not particularly interested in, I wouldn't be opposed to trading. I'll keep an eye on this.

You might consider a multi-person swap if enough people get involved. Say, you have prize A but want C. Person #2 has C but wants B. Person #3 has B but wants A. You all swap together: you ship to person #2, he ships to person #3, and person #3 ships to you.

You could just post this in the Calender thread by Sinner. You can trade for other figures with others that have won as well, before CopMike actually ships them out.

The rules at the bottom of the calendar page say you can't switch before CopMike posts them, so you have to wait til later.

It creates less hassle for CopMike to ship them out and then everyone trades, instead of trying to trade. I think it was because of the high number of prizes this year. It definitely puts the other years to shame. I'm really glad I entered, but since I liked all of the prize packages, I guess it worked out for me.

I agree. There are way too many winners to ask / expect CopMike to handle trades. The rules are clear once I thread them.

This is why I had said that I wanted to trade in the US. I will spend less on shipping.

Automaton Creations, I am happy to make that trade. Please PM me once you receive your Prize A so we can trade addresses.

Best of luck to anyone else that wants to trade.

Would anybody interested in trading one of their sets for Prize F (the turtles)? Judging by what I'm reading on the raffle forum, not many people are that happy that they got Prize F. :sceptic:

Just won prize B today.przbsm.jpg

even though i appreciate just winning in general, these aren't figures myself or my son are interested in collecting even though they're awesome figures.

I'm mainly look for prize C because i don't have any of those figures yet. so if anyone is interested in a trade after the figures are shipped just let me know. Also congrats to everyone that's won so far.

Edited by vriverajr3

I don't think you are right, rolayejoy. Copmike stated, he is shipping the figs to the winner and is not going to manage any tradings.

Looking at all the prices he has got to ship worldwide and the work combined with that I can understand that he doesn't want to be held responsible for trading as well.

If someone in Europe is interested in the 1st, 3rd and 4th of those four: przcsm.jpg (so obviously NOT the iron patriot :tongue:), and wants to trade, shoot me a PM.

Edited by Holodoc
Removed spambot's spam.

I won prize B (cool figs, just not from any themes I collect) and am willing to trade with anyone in the United States (to save us both on shipping costs) for all groups except prize F (already have all the turtles). PM me if interested!

I don't think you are right, rolayejoy. Copmike stated, he is shipping the figs to the winner and is not going to manage any tradings.

He's a spambot that inserted a subtle link into an earlier quote of prateek's. I'll remove your quote of his so that the link goes bye-bye. Just thought I should also tell you so you know what happened.

I won prize E, and as much of a good prize it is, I'm just not much of an LOTR fan, but however I'v been trying to get a Legolas recently so if anybody would like to trade my set apart from Legolas for Prize C apart from Tor-An, then FM me :)

Thanks

I won prize C, but would prefer prize D. If anyone is interested in a trade let me know (preferably in the US).

Would anybody interested in trading one of their sets for Prize F (the turtles)? Judging by what I'm reading on the raffle forum, not many people are that happy that they got Prize F. :sceptic:

I've won the turtles.... What do you have for offer??

Sign in to follow this