Sign in to follow this  
Gunman

AoM : Town / house / hut (A typical Clan lands hut)

Very unique style of house, I like it :thumbup: You did well achieving a cone shape and the fish cooking over the fire are a nice touch.

I do think the build would look better if the ground wasn't the same color as the house though :classic:

oh wow, this is awesome! I would have never thought that you could do a Lavvu with Legos. Totally amazing techniques used here and also a nice presentation! Good stuff :thumbup:

thanks guys!

@SK i usually build more avalonian-colur mocs but now i wanted a snowy one. so the choices were either dark tan or brown and i stick with brown because i dont have enough dark tan... thanks for the tip tho!

thanks guys!

@SK i usually build more avalonian-colur mocs but now i wanted a snowy one. so the choices were either dark tan or brown and i stick with brown because i dont have enough dark tan... thanks for the tip tho!

I understand that, until recently I had the same problem myself :classic:

Awesome looking hut! I really like the figure posing as well, especially the guy carrying the barrel of water on his back.

Really nice work with this one, I like the ramshackle look of the walls and the whole shape of the hut :classic:

Awesome :thumbup: :thumbup: I really like the "wooden" feeling :wink:

Nice one :thumbup:! I'm looking forward to the next phase :classic:.

Some really great shaping in this - the crazy planking looks amazing. :thumbup: I like the angry-looking dude with the barrel on his back too. A little more vegetation or sparse greenery on the ground would really make this pop, but i know how it feels to be restricted for parts.