You nailed the front and the back.... the wing is perfect.

I await to see the sides behind the door - always going to be a challenge

Edited by Rockbrick

You nailed the front and the back.... the wing is perfect.

I await to see the sides behind the door - always going to be a challenge

Everytnig in this car is a challenge :angry: . While I am not manage to finish the sides, even with the Polo-Freak invaluable help thank you again :thumbup: , I'll start with the manual version, the steering will be less ugly thanks to have enough space and we will see if I learn something of it for the RC version.

ogweomJ.jpg

plJKIjF.jpg

VIVRHIc.jpg

This looks great Jorge. I've seen several Technic F40's, but none on this level. The dimensions are perfect, as are the lines. Thanks for the work on this, I look forward to building this for display

Thank you for nice comments, while I build the manual version and I make the LDD I hope I be able to finish the sides :laugh: .

Looking great! I wonder what the yellow wheels from the Volvo would look like on it..?

I am currently rebuilding my new car in Red and I am using those yellow wheels on it and I think it looks pretty cool...

Obviously I know that the F40 didn't have yellow wheels, but I bet they would in fact look great on it... Just an idea...

Paul I don´t know, my first idea is crazy idea but who knows?, I can´t try them because I just needed the bucket from the 42030 (I bought 1 today) but sure there will be people for try your idea. When I finish the F40, I would want to change it for the Huayra on your friends wall if you don´t mind, I think it will be better than the Pagani. I want to see the red car but I say again a car with machinery wheels... we will see :laugh: .

Edited by jorgeopesi